NBC Lies About Psaki’s 'Great Reputation,' Omit Manipulated Presser Video

The last thing you will get from the US media is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth....they are going to lie until America is just another struggling nation dominated by China and at war with itself....

Finger Rape Joe likes a rigged game.

Remember Hillary got debate questions in advance...and like 65 million of you dumb fucks voted for her.

80 million dumb assholes voted for this guy.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

He didn't win traditionally as we all know. He pretty much hid in the basement while the media collaborated with big tech and the DNC to get the victory for the left.

It's the only presidential campaign I've seen where the nominee's success is based on not campaigning, not being seen or heard... just let the press spin narratives. That's what wins elections these days.

tenor.gif

He didn't win traditionally as we all know. He pretty much hid in the basement while the media collaborated with big tech and the DNC to get the victory for the left.

It's the only presidential campaign I've seen where the nominee's success is based on not campaigning, not being seen or heard... just let the press spin narratives. That's what wins elections these days.

Look at him. He is a senile old man who cant work the remote. He is a rich old white man, but Dims are the party of progress.

Uh oh. Internet sleuths just uncovered Jen's prior homophobic tweet about Lindsey Graham.

38877868-9223733-image-a-7_1612445582385.jpg

I guess this is the "decency" she promised we will see from the most inclusive administration in history, LOL.

More hypocrisy from the Left.

Forum List

Back