This Is Why Democrats Are Such......

Due to Democrats locking down the economy.
LOLOLOLOL
Let's check:

And Democrats demand the ability to slaughter it......even well after birth:

Infanticide now mainstream Democrat policy.

1. "Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills"

Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

2. "Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’

The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”

Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

The Democrats are true to their forebears:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"

New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"

Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

Pa Democrat John Fetterman

no one believes you

See what I mean......not only did you prove me prescient, better look that up, dunce......but also that I have a gift for making dopes leap to vulgarity. It’s one of the hoops I make Liberals jump through. Shall I make you roll over and play dead?
Post reported

Got anything from THIS century?

How's this?

2. "Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’

The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”

Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

Are you proud?

How's this?

Are you proud?

Are you?

Because everything you posted was a LIE

Let's check:

Let's check:

Every teenage girl or woman who has an abortion is a teenage girl or woman who is pregnant with a child she does not want to raise. What do you intend to do with all these unwanted children? I do not see a lot of anti abortion people lining up to adopt them.

Also, if so called "pro life" people really were pro life, they would be in favor of universal health care, AKA "socialized medicine." Socialized medicine would reduce the number of infant mortality and the number of females who die in childbirth. Nevertheless, anti abortion people are rarely in favor of universal health care.

Every teenage girl or woman who has an abortion is a teenage girl or woman who is pregnant with a child she does not want to raise. What do you intend to do with all these unwanted children? I do not see a lot of anti abortion people lining up to adopt them.

Also, if so called "pro life" people really were pro life, they would be in favor of universal health care, AKA "socialized medicine." Socialized medicine would reduce the number of infant mortality and the number of females who die in childbirth. Nevertheless, anti abortion people are rarely in favor of universal health care.

You lying, disgusting little worm......

First you tried to suggest that you didn't support infanticide...."Abortion is not infanticide."

And now you'd like to change the subject.

The folks sure must be proud of what you turned out to be.

Due to Democrats locking down the economy.
Republican tax cuts caused the national debt to rise long before the economy was locked down. Also, locking down the economy saved lives. I thought you were pro life.

Republican tax cuts caused the national debt to rise long before the economy was locked down. Also, locking down the economy saved lives. I thought you were pro life.

You vote in support of slaughtering human babies......you disgusting worm.

Forum List

Back