NBC gives sleazy Lauer one more chance. Hey Sleazy Matt, that's not your wife!

Look, this stuff is as american as apple pie, baseball and violence and really now, if a society will allow its aristocracy to sodomize and traffic it's children, the pretense is up regarding any morality around this stuff.

No one is going after Jeffrey Epstein's recruiters, one with ties to Israeli intelligence, and this is nothing new, we've tolerated pedophile ring cover ups before. Hell AG Barr was involved in another of these cover ups.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators attempted to expose the network in 1989 and 1990, but the legislators' efforts were followed by a rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering responses of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI and Justice Department, which effected an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network.
The Franklin Scandal — A Story of Powerbrokers Child Abuse & Betrayal, by Nick Bryant

America society simply cannot face it's own reality.

• Banned
Ronan Farrow to Tucker: NBC execs killed our story. And it was probably because of its secret Matt Lauer problem.

video coming!

• Banned
“The way fellow reporters have rallied around this book is very moving to me and gives me hope that the free press is alive and well.” - Rowdy Ronan Farrow

do i count as one of the "fellow reporters"?

Forum List

Back