NBC "freaking out" over "ratings disaster" Megyn Kelly

she interviewed Putin & Alex Jones and still cant get ratings.

NBC 'Freaking Out' over 'Ratings Disaster' Megyn Kelly: Report - Breitbart
I think the Netword screwed any program that deals with the news, bcause of the Falso stories of fake news that have been flooding the market. Most people are just not interested anymore and the ball is in their court to turn it around. I think it will take a long time for the forgive part is going to happen.,, All they can handle it now is damage control.

Switching sides doesnt always work due to past animosity.
i don't follow people in as much as outlets usually. i trust an outlet to do something due to their past history, i stick with it if its something i believe in. much as we all do which is why these outlets are pandering to their base in a 3 stooges fashion at times.

i knew she left. i knew where she went was an acronym of some sort but i don't watch msnbc, cbs or other of the "Old School" outlets. speaking of which microsoft has not had shit to do with NBC for a long time - why still MSNBC? oh well.

that said, when she went to an outlet i didn't watch, i don't watch her. then said, when she wrote a book about her success and her name changed to "ME"gan kelly, i quit watching her. when the news person becomes the story, they can no longer effectively tell the news.

she's hot. she's not afraid to dive into the pond and dig shit up. but she comes off as caring more about her than what she does.

that said - i do like sharyl attkisson and she's not really with an "outlet" so to speak. i just view her as a rare "old school" journalist who puts her job ahead of her and these days, solid gold and earned my trust.

Forum List

Back