NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

WTF is wrong with those pigs? Most cops are professional, but this bunch is disgusting. I hope he sues them personally as well as suing the police department.
Nothing. The cop was more than fair. This negro gave him attitude from the beginning.

The negro is black. He be entitled to park any damn way he sees fit.

The same day the NFL announces they don't want players kneeling before football games to protest police treatment of black men, including murder, we get this video and story of a wealthy NBA player who maybe had A PARKING VIOLATION getting tazed and treated like a coke dealer.

Makes one cringe as to how grandma would be treated by these cops if she parked improperly while going in to get her pills.

This shit has to stop. I also add that EVERYONE needs to stop getting in cops faces regardless of color, you can find countless videos on Youtube of white people challenging the authority of the police. If you've done nothing wrong then be calm, as Sterling Brown was through most of this. He will definitely have a case against the city and some of these cops should be fired.

Sterling's Dad was a cop - and Sterling is a fine young man and credit to the NBA.

This will not go well for the city.

NBA star Sterling Brown reveals his terror over arrest | Daily Mail Online

The reason this encounter is so friggin ridiculous is that Brown hadn't violated any criminal laws, certainly nothing that warranted assaulting him with a taser. Parking incorrectly is considered a civil infraction in most jurisdictions. Also of note is how the officers involved characterized the encounter as Brown getting increasingly aggressive as the pretext for the assault they launched on him. This behavior is indefensible

Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released, Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

New police video shows Milwaukee Bucks player Sterling Brown being tased by aggressive cops during a ridiculous confrontation stemming from a parking violation.

It all went down around 2 AM on January 26 in Milwaukee when cops responded to a report of a car parked across 2 handicap spaces in an empty Walgreen's parking lot.

The cop on scene aggressively confronts Brown and begins to question him about the parking job.

Brown remains calm throughout the ordeal -- but the police officer continues to escalate the situation ... seemingly unnecessarily ... until several more cops arrive.

At one point, the cops order Brown to take his hands out of his pockets but Brown responds, "I got stuff in my hands."

At that point, cops swarm Brown from all sides and wrestle him to the ground.

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.

You can hear Brown moaning in pain.

Sterling has said he did NOTHING to warrant cops using the taser and claimed the video would exonerate him.

Brown has issued a statement saying, "My experience in January with the Milwaukee Police Department was wrong and shouldn’t happen to anybody."

"What should have been a simple parking ticket turned into an attempt at police intimidation, followed by the unlawful use of physical force, including being handcuffed and tased, and then unlawfully booked."

"This experience with the Milwaukee Police Department has forced me to stand up and tell my story so that I can help prevent these injustices from happening in the future."

The mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, said he was concerned that there could be a public backlash over the incident.​

NWA!!!

The afro american had an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

Why is this stupid incident in Politics?

WTF is wrong with those pigs? Most cops are professional, but this bunch is disgusting. I hope he sues them personally as well as suing the police department.

99% of cops are good guys.

1% are bullies with badges.

We need to get rid of the latter.

The cops did nothing wrong. ..... :cool:

Tazing someone over a civil infraction is wrong. Sorry.

So now instead of collecting a $500 parking fine, the city is probably going to pay out millions in a civil rights violation.

Dear dis-ingenuous trolls. When the colored boy refused to take his hands out of his pockets he became a threat. I gassed a convict for something very similar. You people are crime promoting trash.

If Brown hadn't acted like such a kunt the LEOs would have let him go.
Brown KNEW he was causing trouble and he did it on purpose.
Lucky for him he didn't make any sudden aggressive moves.
Yeah, you sound real happy for him. I wonder who called the police and if they provided the license plate of the vehicle during the initial call. From the article:

It all went down around 2 AM on January 26 in Milwaukee when cops responded to a report of a car parked across 2 handicap spaces in an empty Walgreen's parking lot.
Not endangering anyone, not even inconveniencing anyone because the lot was empty

The cop on scene aggressively confronts Brown and begins to question him about the parking job.

Brown remains calm throughout the ordeal -- but the police officer continues to escalate the situation ... seemingly unnecessarily ... until several more cops arrive.
So the police lied about Brown being aggressive when it fact it was they who were being confrontational and antagonistic - classic pretext in order to excuse, rationalize and ultimately attempt to justify an unlawful escalation and use of force absent a threat to themselves or anyone else

At one point, the cops order Brown to take his hands out of his pockets but Brown responds, "I got stuff in my hands."

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.​

How Brown was acting is irrelevant because contrary to the beliefs of a shockingly large percentage of the population, our laws do not authorize the police to beat, taser, shoot or kill citizens for not immediately complying with their orders. Nor does it allow this type of force to be used for what essentially amounts to an infraction of a parking code.

The reason this encounter is so friggin ridiculous is that Brown hadn't violated any criminal laws, certainly nothing that warranted assaulting him with a taser. Parking incorrectly is considered a civil infraction in most jurisdictions. Also of note is how the officers involved characterized the encounter as Brown getting increasingly aggressive as the pretext for the assault they launched on him. This behavior is indefensible

New police video shows Milwaukee Bucks player Sterling Brown being tased by aggressive cops during a ridiculous confrontation stemming from a parking violation.

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.

Sterling has said he did NOTHING to warrant cops using the taser and claimed the video would exonerate him.

Brown has issued a statement saying, "My experience in January with the Milwaukee Police Department was wrong and shouldn’t happen to anybody."

"What should have been a simple parking ticket turned into an attempt at police intimidation, followed by the unlawful use of physical force, including being handcuffed and tased, and then unlawfully booked."

"This experience with the Milwaukee Police Department has forced me to stand up and tell my story so that I can help prevent these injustices from happening in the future."

The mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, said he was concerned that there could be a public backlash over the incident.​
another post that proves to be crap
he was NOT tazed for a parking 'infraction''......if you do not understand that, there is no use trying to explain anything to you because it proves your denseness
...I ask you--do you understand that he was NOT tazed for a the simple parking infraction??

NWA!!!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

So now instead of collecting a $500 parking fine, the city is probably going to pay out millions in a civil rights violation.

Dear dis-ingenuous trolls. When the colored boy refused to take his hands out of his pockets he became a threat. I gassed a convict for something very similar. You people are crime promoting trash.

"Colored boy - Blacks are stupid" ... another amazing contribution to the subject matter Mikey

NWA!!!

if anyone does not understand this point, you are blinded by racist hate
...this is just plain and simple---you take your hands out of your pocket when the cops tell you to...this looks like the black guy WANTED to start crap

NWA!!!

"Colored boy - Blacks are stupid" ... another amazing contribution to the subject matter Mikey

They deserve no respect. They behave like they are above the law. He got just what he asked for. Another dumb ass black.

NWA!!!

...Alton Sterling had a gun and would not comply when cops told him to put his hands on the hood of a car
...this is just basic security sense ....

NWA!!!

They deserve no respect. They behave like they are above the law. He got just what he asked for. Another dumb ass black.

so they complain when cops shoot them in self defense
now they complain when they are tazed in self defense
next they will complain for them even talking to a black man--oops--they already do that

It’s real simple…

Do what the police tell you to do…

If they tell you to get your hands out

of your pockets, you do it….

Police Officers have a difficult dangerous job.

The Punk deserved what he got…..

you are pretty good--but not as good as the MSM....you need to add that Brown gives to charity, played Santa Claus, graduated high school, helps old ladies across the street, saves kittens, sends his mom mother's day cards, helps out at the local food pantry, etc

another post that proves to be crap
he was NOT tazed for a parking 'infraction''......if you do not understand that, there is no use trying to explain anything to you because it proves your denseness
...I ask you--do you understand that he was NOT tazed for a the simple parking infraction??
The illegal parking was the basis for the law enforcement contact was it not?. The police cannot arrest people just because they want to, the person has to first violate a law that allows arrest and a parking violation is not an arrestable offense. The fact that the agency dropped the resisting arrest charge against Brown is telling.

They had no legal basis for what they did which is why they crafted their story as Brown getting aggressive with them, presumably setting things up so that they could then lie and say that they were in fear [for their lives] as the basis for their unlawful escalation of force against him

If Brown hadn't acted like such a kunt the LEOs would have let him go.
Brown KNEW he was causing trouble and he did it on purpose.
Lucky for him he didn't make any sudden aggressive moves.
Yeah, you sound real happy for him. I wonder who called the police and if they provided the license plate of the vehicle during the initial call. From the article:

Not endangering anyone, not even inconveniencing anyone because the lot was empty

So the police lied about Brown being aggressive when it fact it was they who were being confrontational and antagonistic - classic pretext in order to excuse, rationalize and ultimately attempt to justify an unlawful escalation and use of force absent a threat to themselves or anyone else

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.​

How Brown was acting is irrelevant because contrary to the beliefs of a shockingly large percentage of the population, our laws do not authorize the police to beat, taser, shoot or kill citizens for not immediately complying with their orders. Nor does it allow this type of force to be used for what essentially amounts to an infraction of a parking code.
What the fuck was the negro 'BB' star doing parked in an empty Walgreens taking up two handicapped spaces AT TWO IN THE MORNING?????????????????
The job of LE is to 'secure the scene of any investigation'. That means telling.......not asking the person in question to remove his hands from his pockets. How old are you? Like ten?

Forum List

Back