NBA players allowed to wear Social Justice Statements on their jerseys instead of names.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
The Chinese NBA leagues new policy.

Well there goes about 25% more of the fans and viewers. What a bunch of mindless cyborgs.

Can't wait for the Token White Player not to wear a statement..BAWWWWWHAHAHA.

Going to give a video of what you F fools are doing to yourselves. These are the cops you like.

Stop whining bitch. You don't have to watch the NBA. They will be successful without you tuning in. :)
I don't watch the NBA anymore. After Shaq Daddy left this nonsense started.

Shaq is one of my most admired athletes of all time. 7 feet of class, manners , and respect.

Blacks get to show their support for a violent racist organization like BLM.

Can you just imagine the uproar if a white player would do the same by printing KKK on his jersey?
Youre comparing apples to oranges you inbred idiot. KKK is a white supremacist group.
Now that I've been here a spell I see you're the top Ass Hole Poster around here. Your reaction scores tells me your fellow libturds think you suck S too. No one likes you pigpen. Now shut up and dribble.

Can you just imagine the uproar if a white player would do the same by printing KKK on his jersey?
Youre comparing apples to oranges you inbred idiot. KKK is a white supremacist group.
Now that I've been here a spell I see you're the top Ass Hole Poster around here. Your reaction scores tells me your fellow libturds think you suck S too. No one likes you pigpen. Now shut up and dribble.
I love dribbling but I will never shut up you inbred. I dont get on the internet hoping people like me. Thats a free life tip. Now like I said. If your inbred ass doesnt want to watch the NBA, no one is forcing you to.

I love dribbling but I will never shut up you inbred. I dont get on the internet hoping people like me. Thats a free life tip. Now like I said. If your inbred ass doesnt want to watch the NBA, no one is forcing you to.
Is inbred your go to term on every post? You impress me so much that scrolling by you will be standard. Save your BS for someone else inbred.

Watch as the viewership for NBA games fall drastically.....some dumb jocks never learn....they have the near ruin that the NFL went through by players being political as an example of what happens when they insert politics into the game....people want an escape that's why they watch sports....so go ahead NBA...show us all how stupid you are....

Is inbred your go to term on every post? You impress me so much that scrolling by you will be standard. Save your BS for someone else inbred.
No I have other terms but if I use them it makes people really upset. You shouldnt worry about impressing people. Just like making friends on the internet is for losers, so is hoping you impress someone. If you cant do those things face to face what makes you think they will work over the internet. Thats another free life tip.

Watch as the viewership for NBA games fall drastically.....some dumb jocks never learn....they have the near ruin that the NFL went through by players being political as an example of what happens when they insert politics into the game....people want an escape that's why they watch sports....so go ahead NBA...show us all how stupid you are....
None of the major sports markets give a shit about your demographic. They have all turned to the more enlightened younger crowd. No one cares if a bunch of old, dying, insecure racist white men dont watch. Havent you clowns learned that by now? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back