Nazi Germany: Creation of the Vatican & Jesuits

the Roman Catholics voted Hitler into power once they knew the Pope fully endorsed him. You're a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes.

Are you expecting us to believe that the people of antebellum Germany were more Catholic than Lutheran?
Poppycock!

You are ignorant and you are now on ignore. I do not have time for your nonsense, JQ. Take it someplace else.
Go on, run, but you cannot hide. I will add my comments where I see fit. This is a forum for debate. Just because you "don't have time" to engage me doesn't keep my opposing opinion from being expressed.

You are ignorant and you are now on ignore. I do not have time for your nonsense, JQ. Take it someplace else.
Go on, run, but you cannot hide. I will add my comments where I see fit. This is a forum for debate. Just because you "don't have time" to engage me doesn't keep my opposing opinion from being expressed.
He's waiting for jack chick to put his refutation of your very valid point in cartoon form

Last edited:
And don't forget the Illuminati!!! Why is there a pyramid with an eye over it on the dollar??? And it was the Camerlango who stole the anti-matter!!! :eek:

Ignatius Loyola - Catholic founder of the Jesuits is the creator of the Illuminati.

Pentecostals can be touchy and don't like folks knowing they started the Illuminati.

Folks, Germany was Lutheran and Catholic primarily, and the Nazis had homers in both camps. Even the German Mormons served the Nazis and some were executed by them.

One important point that is missed is that Adolph HItler was appointed by the Roman Catholic Vatican through their point man - Von Papen. It was Von Papen who was appointed by the Roman Catholic Vatican to raise up Hitler as the one that would create WWII for them. Nazi Germany was indeed the creation of the Vatican and Jesuits. There was no deception put upon the Vatican concerning the actions of Hitler as he was a faithful son of the Roman Catholic Institution doing precisely what they wanted him to do.
Whether the Vatican is responsible for Hitler's rise or not is inconsequential when noting the festering hatred of Jews that permeated the entire European theater:

When Hitler came to power, 98% of the German populace were Christians; the bulk of them being protestant Lutherans. Less than 1% of the population were Jewish!

Considering the lessons of love and altruism associated with Christian teachings, I have often wondered what could have prompted such deep rooted anti-Semitic hatred among the German followers of Christ! How could they justify the heinous nature of their genocidal apparatus? Could one man be so charismatic as to mesmerize millions of staunch Christians into complicity with such extreme social pathology.

Here is one clue:

Hitler was not the harbinger of ant-Semitism.. On the contrary, he was a by product of it. Hatred of the Jews had been festering centuries before he was born. Furthermore, anti-Semitism would be found in every country Jews settled in. But it was German Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, who finally acted upon long held anti-Semitic sentiments and committed murder with the blessings of the state...all in the name of their political rock-star: Adolph Hitler.

anti-Jewish Nazi ideology converged with anti-Semitism that was historically widespread throughout Europe at the time and had deep roots in Christian history. For all too many Christians, traditional interpretations of religious scriptures seemed to support these prejudices.

While Hitler was a persuasive and talented orator, that alone would not have brought a high school drop outlike himself to power. It took a bad economy, high unemployment and campaign promises of relief. He seemed to be the answer to their prayers. Indeed . to most, he was a godsend; and, he promptly set out to solidify that image. Finally, after several failures, the time was ripe to facilitate an appeal for people to accept a known uneducated radical as their Fuerher .. They did!

For the most part, the laity, and their professional clergy, modified their Christian front to accommodate Hitler’s Nazism;sometimes under duress but most often due to a sense of revived hope and renewed confidence in the German spirit. Either way, Hitler attained his goal and became the face of unspeakable evil... placing the very souls of the German people in jeopardy as they forsook their Christian values for material gain and to exact personal animus against a hapless people: Men women and children who were either Jewish, non-German or those who did not fit the Aryan model.

This is the Christian legacy of Germany!

Total disinformation / propaganda. Do you get paid to post this garbage? The Nazi movement was birthed by the Vatican. Hitler was their golden boy - the Roman Catholics voted Hitler into power once they knew the Pope fully endorsed him. You're a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes.

Only one word for you - Catholicism is not Christianity and it was the Roman Vatican and its Roman Catholic Institution and Jesuits that were behind the massacre of the Jews and Protestants (real Christians) and all other non Catholics throughout history - REPEATEDLY.

Oh yeah, this nut is drinking the Flavor Aid...

Good GOD that there are people like this out there scares the fuck out of me. No telling what they might do...

Jeri, you are nuts. Period. Catholics, Mormons, Church of Christ, Seventh Day, etc, are all Christian, whether you like it or not.

I am not an anti-semite. Unfortunately for a few Catholics such as yourself, revealing the truth about the history of Roman Catholic Institution and their Jesuits is interpreted as Catholic hating / Catholic bashing.

For some - speaking truth is an act of hate. Why? They do not want the truth to be told. The good news is that there are Catholics who are learning the truth here and they are leaving Roman Catholicism and coming to salvation in Jesus Christ. That is very good news and I welcome them to the family of God! It is always a great blessing to see people getting set free when they learn the truth. He who the Son sets free is free indeed! Amen!

I love the RC religion, not only do we have Jesus , we get to say prays together, short homilies (because we do not need an hours lecture every Sun), we have the real Eucharist, and wine, we have rosary beads, and even a Mother Mary. We have a confessional we can talk to a priest with, and a beautiful baptism for children. Also we have our first holy communion and confirmation. We have a wonderful figure head, the Pope,

what do you have besides missing books in the Bible?

I am not an anti-semite. Unfortunately for a few Catholics such as yourself, revealing the truth about the history of Roman Catholic Institution and their Jesuits is interpreted as Catholic hating / Catholic bashing.

For some - speaking truth is an act of hate. Why? They do not want the truth to be told. The good news is that there are Catholics who are learning the truth here and they are leaving Roman Catholicism and coming to salvation in Jesus Christ. That is very good news and I welcome them to the family of God! It is always a great blessing to see people getting set free when they learn the truth. He who the Son sets free is free indeed! Amen!

I love the RC religion, not only do we have Jesus , we get to say prays together, short homilies (because we do not need an hours lecture every Sun), we have the real Eucharist, and wine, we have rosary beads, and even a Mother Mary. We have a confessional we can talk to a priest with, and a beautiful baptism for children. Also we have our first holy communion and confirmation. We have a wonderful figure head, the Pope,

what do you have besides missing books in the Bible?
Cartoons and an extremely pious attitude, I'm guessing

Your a Catholic holding fast defense of your religious cult (Roman Catholicism) that has the blood of over 100 million people on their hands ( 68 Million Inquisition) WWWI (20 million plus killed and injured) WWII ( over 50 million including those who fought in the War -not to mention what has come out of their two children -communists and Islamists and you are worried about what a single Protestant woman might do in exposing your cult? Ha! You had better seek mental help, Hmjick. You're delusional.

In this video you will find confirmation of the facts offered in the first thread on History forum entitled, WWI & WWII - the hidden cause finally revealed. Here is the link:

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This video is very well done and is quite detailed in the facts of Hitlers Catholic upbringing and why he came to believe the things he believed about the Protestants and the Jewish people. In viewing this video, I find a great deal of the information confirms the earlier information which is posted in the first thread about WWI and WWII and the Vatican and Jesuits having been behind it. Please watch this video and learn the truth about what created Nazi Germany and why we must never permit this to happen again. For further information click the link for the History on WWI and WWII and be sure to share the information you learn with others. Thank you.

Please don´t interfere German politics.

Just wondering Jeri.I remember seeing you post about Israel needs to have its own forum in the suggestion forum.I assume you are aware that 9/11 was a joint CIA/mossad operation and that Israel is in the pockets of washington politicians?

Just wondering Jeri.I remember seeing you post about Israel needs to have its own forum in the suggestion forum.I assume you are aware that 9/11 was a joint CIA/mossad operation and that Israel is in the pockets of washington politicians?

No, I do not believe that. But I do believe Israel needs her own forum. If Iran and Iraq can have their own forum why can't Israel have her own forum? Does that make sense? Still it is up to the staff of USMB as to whether or not they will make a forum for the Nation of Israel.

In this video you will find confirmation of the facts offered in the first thread on History forum entitled, WWI & WWII - the hidden cause finally revealed. Here is the link:

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This video is very well done and is quite detailed in the facts of Hitlers Catholic upbringing and why he came to believe the things he believed about the Protestants and the Jewish people. In viewing this video, I find a great deal of the information confirms the earlier information which is posted in the first thread about WWI and WWII and the Vatican and Jesuits having been behind it. Please watch this video and learn the truth about what created Nazi Germany and why we must never permit this to happen again. For further information click the link for the History on WWI and WWII and be sure to share the information you learn with others. Thank you.

What do you mean by that?

No, I do not believe that. But I do believe Israel needs her own forum. If Iran and Iraq can have their own forum why can't Israel have her own forum? Does that make sense? Still it is up to the staff of USMB as to whether or not they will make a forum for the Nation of Israel.

oh well then you havent done any research into this then.you remember the story i told you before on how alex jones is a clever shill who works for israel? well he always trys to take credit for exposing 9/11 but it was really bill cooper who did.cooper months before 9/11 happened,said our government would stage a terrorist attack in new york in september along with Israel and blame it on someone else to get us into war.

we talked about this before remember?

well two months later they murdered cooper.

just like that one video you posted is proof positive NFL games are rigged,thse two videos have facts that prove beyond a doubt 9/11 was an inside job.

alex jones is indeed a clever shill for them because while he does an excellent job of exposing the CIA's role in 9/11,he doesnt mention one word about Israels role in it though.

his video,the first one is a little under three hours.

the second one,is a little under two hours.nobody has ever been able to debunk them.

the whole word knows the CIA and mossad did it.Only the conditioned and programmed people here in america are in denial.

here are the two videos nobody has been able to debunk that prove beyond a doubt it was a joint CIA/mossad operation if you want to learn the truth.

nobody here or anywhere EVER has any rebuttals for these irrefutable facts,they always run off knowing they are cornered.

Alex Jones is an agent of Rome. Do you have any idea how much propaganda has been put out there by Jesuit trained operatives? Did you know that the Protocols of Zion was a work produced by Jesuits to create anti-semitic hatred of the Jews? Did you know Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit priest as the blueprint for wiping out the Jews? Did you know the KKK was first created by the Jesuits who infitrated certain churches? Did you know the Freemason and the Ladies of the Labryinth - eastern star - are both orginated from Roman Catholicism - that Loyola is the founder of not only the Jesuits but the Illuminati? You've believed a very elaborately told lie that was intended for you to believe so that you would loathe the Jews, 9/11.

What do you mean by that?

Whatever it is, it is not good. American involvement in WWI led to the defeat of Germany, the resulting Versailles treaty and the Third Reich as direct result of this treaty. German - Vatican relationships are stamped by the speciality that the Pope and the German emperor could unseat each other. We are not telling the Americans how to do anything (if it isn´t dangerous foreign policy) and can expect the same from them.

When it comes to the question, how Hitler made it to the top of the German politics, the Vatican is not a big player. Henry Ford was Hitlers biggest supporter when it comes to money, and many German companies supported him. Germany, Europe´s strongest economy by 1925, grew and grew.

A similar situation occurred prior to WWI. While Britain produced 1/3 of the world´s goods in 1850, it was 1/7 in 1910. The British economy was outdated and left the modern stuff to Germany.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is an agent of Rome. Do you have any idea how much propaganda has been put out there by Jesuit trained operatives? Did you know that the Protocols of Zion was a work produced by Jesuits to create anti-semitic hatred of the Jews? Did you know Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit priest as the blueprint for wiping out the Jews? Did you know the KKK was first created by the Jesuits who infitrated certain churches? Did you know the Freemason and the Ladies of the Labryinth - eastern star - are both orginated from Roman Catholicism - that Loyola is the founder of not only the Jesuits but the Illuminati? You've believed a very elaborately told lie that was intended for you to believe so that you would loathe the Jews, 9/11.

yes i know alex jones is an agent.we agree on that. I hope you are not implying that I loath jews? if you are,i can tell you right now that is false.matter of fact i dont like it when people make threads and saying things like jews control the world because not all jews are bad people.

Its the zionist jews that are evil.juduism jews are very good people.I respect them. Its the zionists who alex jones is in the pocket of,who are running the world. the zionist jews control washington.

all are corrupt politicians take donations for the zionists which is why Israel gets special treatment.The establishment did not care if romney or obama got elected because they are in the pockets of the zionists. ron paul was the only candidate running in our last election who was not in their pockets and that is why he did not get elected and why they sabotogoed his campaine in the primarys chaning the rules at the last minute to make sure romney got the nomination.

they did not care if obama or rommeny got elecgted because they are both bought and paid for by the zionists.just as long as one of them got elected and paul did not,they were happy.both parties are corrupt and there is no difference between the two.

ron paul is a RINO republican in name only which is why he did not get the nomination.irrefutable facts that cant be refuted.

also there are many good jewish people in Israel,juduism jews,who want to reform that corrupt government just as there are many here in america such as myself who would like to reform our corrupt government instiitutions here in america that starts with getting rid of these evil organizations like the fed,the FBI,,the CIA,and homeland security amongst many others.Israel is trying to do the same unsuccessfully unfortunately.

Forum List

Back