Navy Seals Missing

The Pentagon has been tight lipped about the plight of the seals.
And I suspect they will be for 24-48 hours, unless found alive and healthy.

Navy Seals assigned to seize Iranian weapons are missing at sea. The Biden administration refuses to give an update to reporters.

Is this like when Carter tried to send Rangers to rescue airline hostages in Iran?

That failed, btw.

They were returned when Reagan mentioned something about turning Iran into a sheet of glass in the desert. :dunno:

That occurrence is very strange. Not giving an update on an occurrence of this type in a military situation, without further change in the event, not so much.

Rough ocean at night, anything can happen

And I suspect they will be for 24-48 hours, unless found alive and healthy.

waters warm, so they have a chance if they dont swallow too much sea water or get attacked by sharks I think.. Seems to me I remeber stories of WW2 sailors who had swam for days somewhere in that Indian Ocean before.

Our leadership is a mess... and now we got hostages dead Seals and Marines... wars everywhere and the administrations pick for defense secretary is in the hospital... secretly in the hospital...
How could Biden not know?... screw you Biden voters for what you did to the world....

Navy Seals assigned to seize Iranian weapons are missing at sea. The Biden administration refuses to give an update to reporters.

Maybe Trump is collecting them to kill his political opponents?

Shhh! Don't let the leftoids know.

What kinda Seal falls into the water? Even I could manage to fall off a boat.

Fuck Joe Biden.

I just want you fuckstains, even you so-called 'independents' to quit changing the narrative to fit your obvious agenda of "Protect Trump"
what a screeching imbecile...............america is giving you ass holes the middle finger

When asked for comment about the missing seals Biden said climate change is effecting the habitats of many animals. And he remembers training with them in the 1980’s but they feared his killing skill so wouldn’t allow him to join a unit, no lie it really happened.
Not a joke.

What kinda Seal falls into the water? Even I could manage to fall off a boat.

transfering from one boat to another at night in a rough ocean? possibly carrying gear, you think thats so easy? No i dont think you would even be out there at all. I dont think you have an apreciation for what they actually have to do.

transfering from one boat to another at night in a rough ocean? possibly carrying gear, you think thats so easy? No i dont think you would even be out there at all. I dont think you have an apreciation for what they actually have to do.
They knew what they signed up for. If they wanted a quiet life they would have become accountants

Global.....NO.
The catastrophic USA results......absolutely.

Remember..... "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt
Remember this ^^^^^ there's video.
Go back to your post about blaming Biden for everything and anything. I just pointed out how the other side does the same thing with Trump and used the global pandemic as an example and you shifted the debate as to how the pandemic was managed.

Would you rather blame Trump?

Does everything have to be one president or another's fault? Perhaps the fault lies at a low level, like, with the Navy Seal who fell into the sea or someone else responsible for something

Our leadership is a mess... and now we got hostages dead Seals and Marines... wars everywhere and the administrations pick for defense secretary is in the hospital... secretly in the hospital...
How could Biden not know?... screw you Biden voters for what you did to the world....
Ask them how many are embedded with the IDF or working in co-operation .
You will not get a straight answer . But they are, and have suffered losses .
Same with ground forces in Ukraine and particularly at the Iron and Steel works in Mariupol .
Hundreds of Americans underground were working in the Bio Labs-- ---- technical field advisors to you .

Is this another attempt to "Blame Biden" for something, anything, reaching for straws, just anything.

You clowns are pathetic.
Are you willing to give Hunter a pass on his ownership of a laptop? Not me. I`m pretty sure that`s a death penalty or at the very least, lock him up like they did to "crooked Hillary". I think she`s still doing time at Leavenworth. Pathetic or not, these bozos are entertaining. :)

Ask them how many are embedded with the IDF or working in co-operation .
You will not get a straight answer . But they are, and have suffered losses .
Same with ground forces in Ukraine and particularly at the Iron and Steel works in Mariupol .
Hundreds of Americans underground were working in the Bio Labs-- ---- technical field advisors to you .
Our federal government has abandoned trying to gain permission by the people for anything anymore... this will lead to a real insurrection one day....

Forum List

Back