Navy Protecting Sailor Who Intentionally Burned Down $4 Billion US War Ship

If he is a Communist Chinese (who helped put Biden in the WH)...or somebody from the American "Stasi" (you know what I mean) who did this.....the Rats will keep their mouths shut.
Wow. You're just about over the edge here.

Yeah, or he he was a lowly E-2 who didn't want to deploy following the ship's stint in the shipyard.

The bottom line is that absolutely nothing about this case changes as a result of you knowing the sailor's name...

Yep a 19 y/o piece of shit anti American.

Feeling no sympathy at all.

IDK. There are things that don't make sense. He is charged with arson but not in custody nor has he been CM'd yet though they are "considering it". Sounds almost like he was smoking weed in a storage area and accidentally started the fire considering how hands off they are being unless he is a nut case and/or his last name is Biden.

Whoever it was.,...it would be very nice....if Americans would know about this.

Hey.....a 4 BILLION War ship?

It's not like....chopped liver, don't you think.

Actually, Americans DID know about this. This was the lead story several times on the major networks...

I hope and pray the Communist Biden's stolen Administration stops this anti Americans hurting billion dollar worth American war ships.

But will they? of course they won't .....they are on a war against Patriots.

and you criminals anti Americans will pay for it!

MARK MY WORDS!

I hope and pray the Communist Biden's stolen Administration stops this anti Americans hurting billion dollar worth American war ships.

But will they? of course they won't .....they are on a war against Patriots.

and you criminals anti Americans will pay for it!

MARK MY WORDS!

You're aware that Biden and his administration had exactly nothing to do with the destruction of the Bon Homme Richard, don't you? It occurred while Trump was in office...

You're aware that Biden and his administration had exactly nothing to do with the destruction of the Bon Homme Richard, don't you? It occurred while Trump was in office...

Then go tell them....you tell them.......you know more than them?????????

You go tell them!

What benefit is it to John Q. Public to learn the name of the sailor responsible?
As a mother whose oldest son is an officer stationed in San Diego, I can tell you that it is important to know to protect the other troops from such attacks.

As a mother whose oldest son is an officer stationed in San Diego, I can tell you that it is important to know to protect the other troops from such attacks.
Hi Mom.

As someone who spent 20 years in the Navy and retired in 2001 in San Diego, I can tell you that it's not important for anyone outside the gates of 32nd Street to have that information...

Hi Mom.

As someone who spent 20 years in the Navy and retired in 2001 in San Diego, I can tell you that it's not important for anyone outside the gates of 32nd Street to have that information...
Oh nonsense....if our troops are under treat from some "special" group that has mental issues that puts our soldiers and children in harms way, we taxpayers and voter better damn well know of these dangers so we can light a fire under out corrupt pols to remove these THREATS.

Last edited:
What difference does it matter as to his name? As to this not being in lame stream media, I knew about this because the military media covers this story. If I recall correctly, this was determined a week or so back.

Did you know that in the UK, it is illegal for the media to publish the names of criminals before they are convicted? It seems we have a thing to learn about innocent until proven guilty. Does the name Richard Jewell ring a bell?
Jewell was railroaded by our CORRUPT FBI-----------the problem wasnt in having his named released (hell having it released may have helped him avoid the FBI doing their crimes in secret), it was solely on our corrupt FBI.

I'll just dub the guy Popeye the sailor.... he really opened a can of spinach this time, damn him!

Oh nonsense....if our troops are under treat from some "special" group that has mental issues that puts our soldiers and children in harms way, we taxpayers and voter better damn well know of these dangers so we can light a fire under out corrupt pols to remove these THREATS.

You can effect that without know the names of them, though, because you can bet your last dollar those you wish to light a fire under know who the threats are. The threat isn't mitigated because you find out their name.

Also, it's not some "special group". As I said earlier, it's far more likley to be one lone guy who doesn't want to go through deployment workups...

It was a year or so ago and they just now charged him. Don't know anything else about it at this point, so maybe the MCJ will allow an open trial, maybe not, depends on the circumstances; it might put innocent family members in jeopardy if they released a lot of info on the sailor, for one; I know that is the case with some of these investigations and court proceedings.

It could also be that it took that long to frame somebody to take the fall for negligent higher ups.

The Navy like every other branch of Service works for the civilian government. The Navy has no power to protect a Sailor from criminal charges.

You are absolutely right, Turtlesoup!

God Bless and protect your son, always. :up:

Whoever it was.,...it would be very nice....if Americans would know about this.

Hey.....a 4 BILLION War ship?

It's not like....chopped liver, don't you think.

I do not give a frak if it is an expensive warship, or a $3 hammer. Everybody deserves the protection of the law. Period.

Forum List

Back