Navy Protecting Sailor Who Intentionally Burned Down $4 Billion US War Ship

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
This is beyond puzzling.

Is diversity and woke the only thing the Navy -under this communist stolen Administration - cares about now?

What benefit is it to John Q. Public to learn the name of the sailor responsible?

It says the sailor is being charged so I'm not sure where the "protecting" part comes in.

IMO no names should be released in any situation until after a conviction without some pretty strong reason.

Remember what happened to Richard Jewel.

Whoever it was.,...it would be very nice....if Americans would know about this.

Hey.....a 4 BILLION War ship?

It's not like....chopped liver, don't you think.

Whoever it was.,...it would be very nice....if Americans would know this.

What do you gain by knowing a name before conviction? Do you think the name is going to mean something to you?

More info would be needed to appraise the situation. Once again this could end up in the political arena @ the taxpayers expen$e, as usual.

More info would be needed to appraise the situation. Once again this could end up in the political arena @ the taxpayers expen$e, as usual.

yeah....we'll have to wait and see.

but

under this Anti-American Biden/Barack Ovomit Administration....hey....everything is possible.

Whoever it was.,...it would be very nice....if Americans would know about this.

They do know about it. I don't really know anyone who's unaware that the ship essentially burned to the waterline...

July 12, 2020 is the date the ship burned but somehow it is Biden who is not releasing information.

Last edited:
How or why would it?

If he is a Communist Chinese (who helped put Biden in the WH)...or somebody from the American "Stasi" (you know what I mean) who did this.....the Rats will keep their mouths shut.

He was a 19 year old E-2 at the time of the fire is all I have been able to find out about him from reading several different articles.

He was a 19 year old E-2 at the time of the fire is all I have been able to find out about him from reading several different articles.

Yep a 19 y/o piece of shit anti American.

Feeling no sympathy at all.

This is beyond puzzling.

Is diversity and woke the only thing the Navy -under this communist stolen Administration - cares about now?

What difference does it matter as to his name? As to this not being in lame stream media, I knew about this because the military media covers this story. If I recall correctly, this was determined a week or so back.

Did you know that in the UK, it is illegal for the media to publish the names of criminals before they are convicted? It seems we have a thing to learn about innocent until proven guilty. Does the name Richard Jewell ring a bell?

New Topics

Forum List

Back