Navy officer fired

Yo, were are the Americans standing up for this American Officer? He has no choice, when you have a **** in the White House? Why should he take the blame? Tell Me? I want to know? This Traitor in the Gay House needs to be taken out behind the barn and -----!!!!

"GTP'
2015AFDPoster.jpg

We should fire Obama because he's the guy ultimately responsible.
Blackrook, that the dumbest statement you've ever made. The craft wandered off, got caught, and you call the President responsible? What was your take on the ship taken by N. Korea back in the 50's or the U2 spy plane shot down by Russia or the spy plane shot down by China about 15 years ago? Did those presidents somehow cause those incidents? Never mind...you'll think of something to make this incident 'different' than the others under other presidents.

Perhaps there is an ounce of logic in the fire Obama statement. Obama and his minions claimed credit for the Navy Seal's capture of Bin Laden even though he wasn't with them so maybe he should share the blame for this disaster even though he wasn't there. You can't have it both ways, of course they will try.

Fired is not the correct term, since he is still in the military....
Actually you can be fired from your job assignment while in the military. You're still in the military and you still collect pay but it is called fired from your job assignment.
Reassigned. Or discharged. There is no firing in the military except with weapons.
You are incorrect i served i know a first sergeant who was fired i got him fired. You get left out in limbo while they figrure out what to do with you.

Perhaps there is an ounce of logic in the fire Obama statement. Obama and his minions claimed credit for the Navy Seal's capture of Bin Laden even though he wasn't with them so maybe he should share the blame for this disaster even though he wasn't there. You can't have it both ways, of course they will try.
It's one thing when you plan an execution, it's quite another when a ship at sea wanders into territorial waters....of a hostile...

Actually you can be fired from your job assignment while in the military. You're still in the military and you still collect pay but it is called fired from your job assignment.
Reassigned. Or discharged. There is no firing in the military except with weapons.
You are incorrect i served i know a first sergeant who was fired i got him fired. You get left out in limbo while they figrure out what to do with you.
Fired? In what way did you get him fired?

I organized an incident during a batalian formation where everyone ignored all orders given by this first sergeant. They couldnt discipline the entire company but they couldnt leave him in charge any longer either so they fired him. Its like being suspended with pay but in the military we called it being fired. Im sure eventually he got transfered elsewhere.

Wrong. You get reassigned. Firing would be getting kicked out and that's called a discharge. You served but weren't paying attention.

I organized an incident during a batalian formation where everyone ignored all orders given by this first sergeant. They couldnt discipline the entire company but they couldnt leave him in charge any longer either so they fired him. Its like being suspended with pay but in the military we called it being fired. Im sure eventually he got transfered elsewhere.
A First Sergeant is only in control of his company..A Sergeant Major would be in control of a Battalion..

Last edited:
Wrong. You get reassigned. Firing would be getting kicked out and that's called a discharge. You served but weren't paying attention.
you are incorrect.

A First Sergeant is only in control of his company..A Sergeant Major would be in control of a Battalion..
and?

Forum List

Back