Navy bureaucrats set to put women in Marine combat roles despite evidence that they aren't a good fi

As much as I love NaturalNews they committed quite a stock photo fail for this article.
Also, can any of you Army Fvcks tell me what that U.N. lookin' insignia on the beret is?

Woman-Smiling-Military-Army-Marines-Camouflage-Beret.jpg

I know a few females that can whoop ass fairly well, I know some guys that are total wimps and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag if they had a box cutter with them.
depends on the person, not the gender.

I know a few females that can whoop ass fairly well, I know some guys that are total wimps and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag if they had a box cutter with them.
depends on the person, not the gender.
I have an aunt that was a farm gal that could kick azz...
no doubt. last thing you want to do in front of your buddies is to mess with a real farm girl. embarrassing to get your ass handed to you in front of the guys like that. LOL

When the military services make a fundamental change, its only purpose should be to make them a better fighting force. Enough said. This is PC bullshit.

Imagine you are disabled in a burning house and hear the firetrucks arriving in front.

Aren't you glad the local FD is an equal opportunity employer?! Maybe you'll get rescued by a woman! Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back