Nature: No Gay Gene.

Stands to reason. Nature has no reason to create a gay gene. A gay gene obviously doesn't propagate as well as other genes. It gives the host no evolutionary advantage that I can see.

maybe as an uncommon aberration, it exists in some form here and there, but from a biological/evolutionary perspective, I've never understood why some people seem to think it's common.

The appeal of Homosexuality is that pisses off Normative folks. Every time the public bends on it and says "I don't give a shit", the Gay Community pushes the envelope.

It isn't a coincidence that the Tranny Lifestyle boomed right after the Supreme Court said the Abomination of Gay Marriage was officially ok.

As Trannies become mainstream what's next? Bestiality? Pedo? I see the libs really unconcerned about Pizzagate crimes that have been alleged, its becoming acceptable
Fucking stupid, slippery slope, psychotic paranoid logogical fallacy

The appeal of Homosexuality is that pisses off Normative folks. Every time the public bends on it and says "I don't give a shit", the Gay Community pushes the envelope.
How exactly. ? By expecting to be treated as equals, with the same rights as others? Answer the fucking question!

I treat everyone as equal, and I could give a shit less if you like to dress up like a broad, hang out at highway rest stops or gay bars, or whatever else you like to do in your experience as a homo in our nation's tremendous red light districts.

But when you report to work or engage the general public, we don't want to see that shit. If you are a man, dress like a man and act like it.

Stands to reason. Nature has no reason to create a gay gene. A gay gene obviously doesn't propagate as well as other genes. It gives the host no evolutionary advantage that I can see.

maybe as an uncommon aberration, it exists in some form here and there, but from a biological/evolutionary perspective, I've never understood why some people seem to think it's common.
What the hell are you blathering about? Evolutionary advantage? What does that mean? Does nature "reason" ? Is there a disadvantage? And don't bother bloviating about reproduction. Gay people actually have chilren, form families nd are parents.The fact is that as far as we know, homosexuality has been a a contant in the human population for all of history with no detrimental outcomes.. No one is saying that it is not rare. Yes it is. So what? Being left handed is also rare.

These are the basics of natural selection.

Post was neither pro nor con.

Calm the fuck down moron.

How exactly. ? By expecting to be treated as equals, with the same rights as others? Answer the fucking question!

This from a tard that denies rights and protections to children in the womb.

It's too bad that irony to that extreme is not fatal.

I treat everyone as equal, and I could give a shit less if you like to dress up like a broad, hang out at highway rest stops or gay bars, or whatever else you like to do in your experience as a homo in our nation's tremendous red light districts.

But when you report to work or engage the general public, we don't want to see that shit. If you are a man, dress like a man and act like it.
The subject is homosexuality

If a man pretends to be a broad, or plays dress up, that's homosexuality. If he "cruises" the streets and the bars looking for fellows dressed up like a broad so he can take it in the butt, that homosexuality.

If a man pretends to be a broad, or plays dress up, that's homosexuality. If he "cruises" the streets and the bars looking for fellows dressed up like a broad so he can take it in the butt, that homosexuality.
I guess you would know all about that . Tell us one of your prison stories

These are the basics of natural selection.
Right, And gay people have not become extinct through natural selection, have they?

They can't procreate, can they? They don't reproduce themselves typically, unless they partner heterosexually for reproduction so they are not continuing through the normal process of natural selection, at least it would seem so.

That doesn't mean they become extinct, obviously as through either genetic mutation or a mental orientation they obviously continue.

FTR- I don't give a shit who people decide to screw. This was purely an observation on my part. Some might disagree with it as well. Laws of natural selection, however, as currently understood are what they are. Might there be differences here. Sure, but that's something that requires a rethinking of these types of rules as we currently understand them

They can't procreate, can they? They don't reproduce themselves typically, unless they partner heterosexually for reproduction so they are not continuing through the normal process of natural selection, at least it would seem so.
That is a boatload of bovine excrement. They are not sterile. They have children. They reproduce in a varirty of ways just like heterosexual couples who may need some "third party" assistence. They perpetuate the species just like anyone else. I sick of hearing the stupidity about gays not reproducing.

That is a boatload of bovine excrement. They are not sterile. They have children. They reproduce in a varirty of ways just like heterosexual couples who may need some "third party" assistence. They perpetuate the species just like anyone else. I sick of hearing the stupidity about gays not reproducing.

Dr. Levine, Sleepy Joe's choice for Health Secretary , is a She Male.

However, he was engaged in NORMATIVE sexual relations to father his children. Not involved in gay sex.

no it isn't. I didn't say they were sterile and actually referred to them reproducing.

this topic is too emotional for you, obviously, to actually have a rational conversation. You don't read, just blow right over whatever it is and explode and respond with grade school level insults. I've seen many times from you and I normally avoid discussing anything with you as a result.

Get a grip on yourself, FFS.

no it isn't. I didn't say they were sterile and actually referred to them reproducing.

this topic is too emotional for you, obviously, to actually have a rational conversation. You don't read, just blow right over whatever it is and explode and respond with grade school level insults. I've seen many times from you and I normally avoid discussing anything with you as a result.

Bullshit doublespeak You said that they DO NOT reproduce. That gave me every reason to believe that you don't think that they can have children. What was your point.? That they are different? That they are of less value. You claim to be neutral but in my experience it is only the bigots who say that they can't reproduce.

Bullshit doublespeak You said that they DO NOT reproduce. That gave me every reason to believe that you don't think that they can have children. What was your point.? That they are different? That they are of less value. You claim to be neutral but in my experience it is only the bigots who say that they can't reproduce.

Can 2 homosexuals reproduce? No, not without help.

Give it up. I made none of your other points either, nor was I attempting to.

That is all in your head. It's what you see 24/7/365 and that's your problem, not mine.

I don't give a shit what 'your experience' tells you. 2 same-sex people cannot produce a child without some sort of assistance. That's not bigotry, it's a simple fact. If you cannot deal with that, it makes it pretty clear why you can't deal with anything beyond that.

That is all in your head. It's what you see 24/7/365 and that's your problem, not mine.

I don't give a shit what 'your experience' tells you. 2 same-sex people cannot produce a child without some sort of assistance. That's not bigotry, it's a simple fact. If you cannot deal with that, it makes it pretty clear why you can't deal with anything beyond that.
SO WHAT!! I never said that same-sex people cannot produce a child without some sort of assistance. and you know it. You've just resorted to a pathetic strawman logical fallacy

Why are you still blathering about this? The point is that many heterosexual couples cannot have a child together either . Period. End of story. No one cares and no one talks about it except the bigots

SO WHAT!! I never said that same-sex people cannot produce a child without some sort of assistance. and you know it. You've just resorted to a pathetic strawman logical fallacy

Why are you still blathering about this? The point is that many heterosexual couples cannot have a child together either . Period. End of story. No one cares and no one talks about it except the bigots

No, I didn't. Go back and please learn how to read.

You are projecting bigotry onto anyone that doesn't lie to you about basic science. Not sure what kind of fallacy that is, but it ain't healthy, that's for sure.

No, I didn't. Go back and please learn how to read.

You are projecting bigotry onto anyone that doesn't lie to you about basic science. Not sure what kind of fallacy that is, but it ain't healthy, that's for sure.
I know what you said .Now you're just trying to gaslight me

Forum List

Back