Nature: No Gay Gene.

Not making a political or cultural point here...just sharing an article that I found interesting.

I have been of the mind that sexual preference is not a choice based on the fact that I could not choose to be attracted to a dude. But this study seems to imply that there is more to sexual preference than biological imperative...

Ganna and his colleagues also used the analysis to estimate that up to 25% of sexual behaviour can be explained by genetics, with the rest influenced by environmental and cultural factors — a figure similar to the findings of smaller studies.​
“This is a solid study,” says Melinda Mills, a sociologist at the University of Oxford, UK, who studies the genetic basis of reproductive behaviours.​
Was the number the same for women and men? It seems that women are more fluid.
No fool. It would be the moronic God freaks and Trumpanzee's who would have the kids aborted.
I'm going to continue to hold onto the hope that a gay gene or combination of genes can and will be found.

Imagine the leftardz reaction when a genetic test can predict a gay child in a gay test during pregnancy (like downs is tested for) and then the parents can decide to abort it if they want to avoid the challenges associated with having a gay child.
No fool. It would be the moronic God freaks and Trumpanzee's who would have the kids aborted. And while you claim to want a gene to be found, you bigots keep bleating that gay is a choice, because the identification of a gene would legitimize being gay.

Fish on !
Is that supposed to be a rational and reasonable response to my post? It is actually quite pathetic. Don't try to tell me that you god freaks (and "g" in lower case is intentional) are so fucking homophobic and hypocritical as to not find some way of rationalizing abortion of gay kids. And don’t deny the hypocrisy. Most of you “prolife assholes, while decrying abortion are also opposed to life sustaining programs for children and families after the child is born like health care, nutritional assistance and housing. You are clearly full of shit and out of your depth on the issues. Both issues and more

Hook set. . .

A gay fetus is not a child or person

Are they?

Not making a political or cultural point here...just sharing an article that I found interesting.

I have been of the mind that sexual preference is not a choice based on the fact that I could not choose to be attracted to a dude. But this study seems to imply that there is more to sexual preference than biological imperative...

Ganna and his colleagues also used the analysis to estimate that up to 25% of sexual behaviour can be explained by genetics, with the rest influenced by environmental and cultural factors — a figure similar to the findings of smaller studies.​
“This is a solid study,” says Melinda Mills, a sociologist at the University of Oxford, UK, who studies the genetic basis of reproductive behaviours.​
No fool. It would be the moronic God freaks and Trumpanzee's who would have the kids aborted.
I'm going to continue to hold onto the hope that a gay gene or combination of genes can and will be found.

Imagine the leftardz reaction when a genetic test can predict a gay child in a gay test during pregnancy (like downs is tested for) and then the parents can decide to abort it if they want to avoid the challenges associated with having a gay child.
No fool. It would be the moronic God freaks and Trumpanzee's who would have the kids aborted. And while you claim to want a gene to be found, you bigots keep bleating that gay is a choice, because the identification of a gene would legitimize being gay.

Fish on !
Is that supposed to be a rational and reasonable response to my post? It is actually quite pathetic. Don't try to tell me that you god freaks (and "g" in lower case is intentional) are so fucking homophobic and hypocritical as to not find some way of rationalizing abortion of gay kids. And don’t deny the hypocrisy. Most of you “prolife assholes, while decrying abortion are also opposed to life sustaining programs for children and families after the child is born like health care, nutritional assistance and housing. You are clearly full of shit and out of your depth on the issues. Both issues and more

Hook set. . .

Are they?
Let me guess. A straight fetus is a person- but a gay fetus is not- in your demented world? Holy shit you are bizarre!

Fish on !

Hook set. . .

Are they?
Let me guess. A straight fetus is a person- but a gay fetus is not- in your demented world? Holy shit you are bizarre!

Hook, Line and sinker!

Let ME guess.

A GAY fetus is a person- but a STRAIGHT fetus is not- in your demented world?

Holy shit YOU are bizarre!

Before I forget, thanks for being such a great foil for this point!

“This is a solid study,” says Melinda Mills, a sociologist at the University of Oxford, UK, who studies the genetic basis of reproductive behaviours. Now answer the fucking question if tou are not too much of a coward​

Fish on !

Hook set. . .

Are they?

Hook, Line and sinker!

Let ME guess.

What the fuck are you talking about kid? Admit it . I hit too close to hame and yyou can't deal with it. Grow the fuck up and get and education. A get some mental heath help also. Now answer the fucking question if you are not too much of a coward to do so. Are you or are you not in favor of aborting gay kids while claiming to be pro life? Cut the bullshit right now!

“This is a solid study,” says Melinda Mills, a sociologist at the University of Oxford, UK, who studies the genetic basis of reproductive behaviours. Now answer the fucking question if tou are not too much of a coward​

Fish on !

Hook set. . .

Are they?

Hook, Line and sinker!

Let ME guess.

What the fuck are you talking about kid? Admit it . I hit too close to hame and yyou can't deal with it. Grow the fuck up and get and education. A get some mental heath help also. Now answer the fucking question if you are not too much of a coward to do so. Are you or are you not in favor of aborting gay kids while claiming to be pro life? Cut the bullshit right now!

"What the fuck are you talking about kid? Admit it . I hit too close to hame and yyou can't deal with it. Grow the fuck up and get and education. A get some mental heath help also."

Fucking priceless!

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as am I. Just as I am absolutely confident in the primeval compliance . . . the solidity of the ground upon which my opinion stands.
But again, you have NO EVIDENCE. (nor deo other religions)
That is not just "my opinion," that is a fact.

`

It would certainly would have been convenient for parents if there was a gay gene. After testing confirms it, they could dress their little boys like junior homos.
Could you picture the clash if they not only discovered a gay gene but developed a prenatal test for it? The gay and abortion at all costs at any time for any reason lobbies would be at it hammer and tongs. And then to develop treatment that nullified the gay gene in the womb. They would go bonkers.

Fish on !

Hook set. . .

Are they?

Hook, Line and sinker!

Let ME guess.

"What the fuck are you talking about kid? Admit it . I hit too close to hame and yyou can't deal with it. Grow the fuck up and get and education. A get some mental heath help also."

Fucking priceless!
Our here it's real quiet usually but earlier I heard a rabbit screaming! At least I thought it was until I realized it was a gerbil trying to get away from progressive puto.

It would certainly would have been convenient for parents if there was a gay gene. After testing confirms it, they could dress their little boys like junior homos.
Could you picture the clash if they not only discovered a gay gene but developed a prenatal test for it? The gay and abortion at all costs at any time for any reason lobbies would be at it hammer and tongs. And then to develop treatment that nullified the gay gene in the womb. They would go bonkers.

You have echoed many of my own points, exactly.

Interesting study. Poorly written, misleading headline.

Fish on !

Hook set. . .

Are they?

Hook, Line and sinker!

Let ME guess.

Fucking priceless!
So all that you are able to do is to mock my typos? You can't muster a rational response at all? Priceless!

None of that makes a god damned bit of sense!

Fish on !

Hook set. . .

Are they?

Hook, Line and sinker!

Let ME guess.

Fucking priceless!
Our here it's real quiet usually but earlier I heard a rabbit screaming! At least I thought it was until I realized it was a gerbil trying to get away from progressive puto.
You people need to stop posting while impared. Oh, sorry? This is just your normal self. Got it.

Actually, it makes a tremendous amount of sense.

The vast majority of Americans, even today, agree that Normalcy is certainly preferable. If a kid asked his average parents what Sexual Orientation they should choose, do you really think that most parents- even liberal ones- wouldn't advise their kid to be normal?

So if it was known before birth, wouldn't a parent have the same advice for their offspring? Even a leftist parent?

Actually, it makes a tremendous amount of sense.

The vast majority of Americans, even today, agree that Normalcy is certainly preferable. If a kid asked his average parents what Sexual Orientation they should choose, do you really think that most parents- even liberal ones- wouldn't advise their kid to be normal?

So if it was known before birth, wouldn't a parent have the same advice for their offspring? Even a leftist parent?
Give it a fucking rest! That is beyond idiotic.

Did you just miss it? If we developed a prenatal test for a gay gene, parents would know that their developing baby would be gay and many would abort such babies. That would make the gay lobby extremely angry that gay babies would be targeted for destruction. They would seek to restrict abortion for the purpose of destroying a gay baby. But the abortion at all costs at any time for reason crowd can't handle ANY restrictions on abortion at all, so they would fight the restrictions. It would an epic slapfest. Then, if we were to not only develop a prenatal test but a gene TREATMENT for the gay gene, many parents would opt to treat their baby and the gay lobby would go bonkers. You seriously didn't get that?

Did you just miss it? If we developed a prenatal test for a gay gene, parents would know that their developing baby would be gay and many would abort such babies. That would make the gay lobby extremely angry that gay babies would be targeted for destruction. They would seek to restrict abortion for the purpose of destroying a gay baby. But the abortion at all costs at any time for reason crowd can't handle ANY restrictions on abortion at all, so they would fight the restrictions. It would an epic slapfest. Then, if we were to not only develop a prenatal test but a gene TREATMENT for the gay gene, many parents would opt to treat their baby and the gay lobby would go bonkers. You seriously didn't get that?
Your entire rant is predicated on several moronic assumptions that would only be entertained by someone living inside their far right bubble. The first is that "many" people would be so freaked out about the prospect of haaving a gay child that they would want to abort it.

Secondly, you assume that a "gay lobby"-if such a thing exists-woild concern it self with the number of gay kids who are born. Gay people either support or oppose abortion for many reasons just like everyone else

Third, you stupidly assume that people who identify as pro choice do not want any restrictions what so ever on abortion which cannot be ferther from the truth

Lastly, and pehapps the most obsurd is your assumption that "many parents" would see gayness as an illness that is in need of treatment.

You really need to get out more and get an education

Your entire rant is predicated on several moronic assumptions that would only be entertained by someone living inside their far right bubble. The first is that "many" people would be so freaked out about the prospect of haaving a gay child that they would want to abort it.

Secondly, you assume that a "gay lobby"-if such a thing exists-woild concern it self with the number of gay kids who are born. Gay people either support or oppose abortion for many reasons just like everyone else

Third, you stupidly assume that people who identify as pro choice do not want any restrictions what so ever on abortion which cannot be ferther from the truth

Lastly, and pehapps the most obsurd is your assumption that "many parents" would see gayness as an illness that is in need of treatment.

You really need to get out more and get an education

Actually, top doctors like Marcus Bachmann do a tremendous job at treating and even curing men of the desire to take it in the caboose. So, yes, it is an illness.

The fact that a lot of states have passed laws prohibiting people from curing homosexuality says a lot about the effectiveness of the cures.

There is much ado about what amounts to at most 4% of the population. Homosexuals have never presented a threat to society.
Certain individuals in the top 4% in intelligence, however, have consistently posed a threat throughout history. Fortunately, they are not the majority of that 4%, but beware!

Forum List

Back