NATO put on high alert

I hope they do invade. I'll get money send wife and kids to Europe then join a mercenary group to go fight and just walk away once I get there. America can go to hell and wallow in its own shit then.

NATO would CRUSH Russia

Putin is too smart for that

Except that Russia would be through about 3-4 countries before NATO would get up the gumption to do anything. Russia took over half a country in the Ukraine and NATO didn't do anything about it.

Putin's army is a farce using military technology from the Soviet Union which has been poorly maintained. His troops are poorly educated conscripts. Any invasion would collapse in its own ineptitude

...and they have the most technological intercept missile defense system in the world and the most sophisticated Nuclear missile in the world. Yep, they couldn't beat the Michigan militia.

Ties Putin's hands
If he has to rely on nuclear, he has lost already

Conventional forces...he is decades behind

Right now, we are kicking his ass with economic warfare

If they suck so hard? Then why does the US spend over eight times the amount they do?

Beats the shit out of me

I wouldn't spend that much if my only threat was Russia and China

Putin: In organisations such as NATO, for example, established during the Cold War and clearly out of date today, despite all the talk about the need to adapt to the new reality, no real adaptation takes place.

But they continue to churn out threats, imaginary and mythical threats such as the ‘Russian military threat’. This is a profitable business that can be used to pump new money into defence budgets at home, get allies to bend to a single superpower’s interests, expand NATO and bring its infrastructure, military units and arms closer to our borders.

Of course, it can be a pleasing and even profitable task to portray oneself as the defender of civilisation against the new barbarians. The only thing is that Russia has no intention of attacking anyone. This is all quite absurd.

It is unthinkable, foolish and completely unrealistic. Europe alone has 300 million people. All of the NATO members together with the USA have a total population of 600 million, probably. But Russia has only 146 million. It is simply absurd to even conceive such thoughts. And yet they use these ideas in pursuit of their political aims.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Liberals are so easy to trick and to manipulate for Globalists. It would be good for liberals but bad for Globalists if liberals started using their heads, thinking on their own and analyzing.
When I was born, we were at war with Germany and Japan. Japan, a nation about the size of California. And Germany, about the same size. And they were fighting the whole world, and had taken much of Asia and most of Europe.

Yes, as long as Russia has people like Putin in control, they remain a danger to the whole world. They demonstrated that in the unnecessary invasion of Crimea, and the continued meddling in the Ukraine.

The policy of containment that worked with the Soviet Union is necessary with Putin's Russia. Sometime soon, I hope, Putin will no longer be in power, and Russia will join the free nations. Until then, we have to prepare for the worst.

I hope they do invade. I'll get money send wife and kids to Europe then join a mercenary group to go fight and just walk away once I get there. America can go to hell and wallow in its own shit then.
So, you finally are showing all your colors. A damned stupid traitor. Why don't you leave now, you yellow jackass?

NATO would CRUSH Russia

Except that Russia would be through about 3-4 countries before NATO would get up the gumption to do anything. Russia took over half a country in the Ukraine and NATO didn't do anything about it.

Putin's army is a farce using military technology from the Soviet Union which has been poorly maintained. His troops are poorly educated conscripts. Any invasion would collapse in its own ineptitude

...and they have the most technological intercept missile defense system in the world and the most sophisticated Nuclear missile in the world. Yep, they couldn't beat the Michigan militia.
So if they stay home, they are safe, yes?

Leave now.

NATO would CRUSH Russia

No, it means they can fuck with whomever they want, and the other people of the world are scared shitless to do anything about it in fear that the Russians will shoot off a couple of those missiles.

NATO would CRUSH Russia

No, it means they can fuck with whomever they want, and the other people of the world are scared shitless to do anything about it in fear that the Russians will shoot off a couple of those missiles.
You misunderstood me? If the Ruskies stay home, who cares? We are not going to war.

You misunderstood me? If the Ruskies stay home, who cares? We are not going to war.

And you misunderstand me. I'm saying they can be all the aggressor they want to be. Think about it like a terrorist with a deadman trigger in the middle of a crowded street. They can do whatever the fuck they want... and no one is going to do anything about it. Did you not read that the Satan II rocket can go at a speed that can't be shot down by any current missile defense systems, and can destroy an area the size of Texas?

And you misunderstand me. I'm saying they can be all the aggressor they want to be. Think about it like a terrorist with a deadman trigger in the middle of a crowded street. They can do whatever the fuck they want... and no one is going to do anything about it. Did you not read that the Satan II rocket can go at a speed that can't be shot down by any current missile defense systems, and can destroy an area the size of Texas?
Have you read that Russia dies as a nation and a people if that happens?

Have you read that Russia dies as a nation and a people if that happens?

You miss the point completely. We have the smarts to understand that the end of the world trumps the idea that Russia takes over a couple countries. Russia on the other hand knows this... why else do you think they took Crimea? They wanted back their naval base area and knew the world wouldn't do anything but send them a nasty letter. They wiped their asses with that letter.

Putin has eaten too much glutin.

If he thinks Russia is in any position to take on NATO and the US he's in for a rude reality check. The Russians have always relied on quantity rather than quality and they have a lot of tanks. But they can't even think of air superiority over any battlefield and in today's warfare if you don't control the air then air-to-ground missiles will wreck your tanks in short order.

It's a non-issue, Russia isn't going to attack anyone. NATO is just telling Putin, "there's the line, step across".

Forum List

Back