NATO is at war with Russia

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I said this from day one. When Putin invaded he found much more than just the Ukranian Army waiting for him. Additionally the strike on the Russian Missile cruiser was a very sophisticated event; Done not by Ukraine but by NATO hiding behind Ukranian missiles if that's even what they were. But hey this is war after all.

It's time to call it what it is.

Jo

I don’t think it’s true. But even if it is, Putin has nobody to blame but himself.

Nobody forced him to invade a sovereign nation that hadn’t attacked Russia. Nobody forced Putin to wage war against civilians. Fuck Putin. Again, I hope a sensible Russian general finds the courage to assassinate Putin soon. Now would be good.

I don’t think it’s true. But even if it is, Putin has nobody to blame but himself.

Nobody forced him to invade a sovereign nation that hadn’t attacked Russia. Nobody forced Putin to wage war against civilians. Fuck Putin. Again, I hope a sensible Russian general finds the courage to assassinate Putin soon. Now would be good.
Russia has been under attack for the past 8 years Since NATO toppled the last Ukrainian regime....not that it was a good one though. The shelling, guerilla warfare and civilian casualties have been there right along also. This is simply the latest incarnation of it.

Russia has been under attack for the past 8 years Since NATO toppled the last Ukrainian regime....not that it was a good one though. The shelling, guerilla warfare and civilian casualties have been there right along also. This is simply the latest incarnation of it.
Nonsense. Even Putin claimed it was a war to “liberate” Ukraine. That’s apparently 1984-speak for “kill innocent civilians and destroy cities.”

The Russians invade Ukraine and you blame the Ukrainians.

Way to go Sport.

I said this from day one. When Putin invaded he found much more than just the Ukranian Army waiting for him. Additionally the strike on the Russian Missile cruiser was a very sophisticated event; Done not by Ukraine but by NATO hiding behind Ukranian missiles if that's even what they were. But hey this is war after all.

It's time to call it what it is.

Jo
I would call it 'America at war with Russia'. Scott Ritter didn't balk at saying that and he provided the full explanation on why.

Remember the reason why the Soviet Union was created!
Then remember Ritter's explanation of how America was responsible for it being taken down, with guarantees that it was no longer necessary.

If human losses are a factor then Russia won WW2 and still expects some benefits are due for their great sacrifices.

It's very important that more people understand Ritter's explanations on why Russia isn't accepting the obvious aggression against Russia's borders.

I have to take some issue with you over your conclusions, not entirely, yet substantively, the truth is Obama/Biden sparked the war between Russia & Ukraine all the way back in 2013/14, and that war has been raging on largely unreported in western media ever since! This was part and parcel to Obama/Biden, provoking a coup in Kiev against the lawfully elected, pro-Russian president(whose name I will not butcher in attempt at spelling), and resulted in that lawfully elected president fleeing country, and being replaced by another stooge administration, this one much more favorably disposed toward the Europeans and the United States!

That is what sparked all of this bloodshed, with the timeout in between Trump presidency, and the illegal appointment of Biden, via the mail it in voting fraud! I can largely agree with the rest of your belief, but the facts are the facts, and that facts are, that Russia did not start this war, they escalated it to be absolutely certain, but they did not start it, and you cannot rely upon western media, or Ukrainian propaganda to form any real conclusions as to what takes place and why! I would add this, I know Nato is supplying intelligence to Ukraine, which means the United States is supplying them with intelligence, I also find it very hard to believe the Moskva was splashed via a pair of cobbled together Ukrainian Neptune missiles, most likely that was accomplished with US manufactured Harpoon's, supplied to Ukraine by UK! :wink:

I would call it 'America at war with Russia'. Scott Ritter didn't balk at saying that and he provided the full explanation on why.

Remember the reason why the Soviet Union was created!
Then remember Ritter's explanation of how America was responsible for it being taken down, with guarantees that it was no longer necessary.

If human losses are a factor then Russia won WW2 and still expects some benefits are due for their great sacrifices.

It's very important that more people understand Ritter's explanations on why Russia isn't accepting the obvious aggression against Russia's borders.
There was no aggression against Russia.

I have to take some issue with you over your conclusions, not entirely, yet substantively, the truth is Obama/Biden sparked the war between Russia & Ukraine all the way back in 2013/14, and that war has been raging on largely unreported in western media ever since! This was part and parcel to Obama/Biden, provoking a coup in Kiev against the lawfully elected, pro-Russian president(whose name I will not butcher in attempt at spelling), and resulted in that lawfully elected president fleeing country, and being replaced by another stooge administration, this one much more favorably disposed toward the Europeans and the United States!

That is what sparked all of this bloodshed, with the timeout in between Trump presidency, and the illegal appointment of Biden, via the mail it in voting fraud! I can largely agree with the rest of your belief, but the facts are the facts, and that facts are, that Russia did not start this war, they escalated it to be absolutely certain, but they did not start it, and you cannot rely upon western media, or Ukrainian propaganda to form any real conclusions as to what takes place and why! I would add this, I know Nato is supplying intelligence to Ukraine, which means the United States is supplying them with intelligence, I also find it very hard to believe the Moskva was splashed via a pair of cobbled together Ukrainian Neptune missiles, most likely that was accomplished with US manufactured Harpoon's, supplied to Ukraine by UK! :wink:
Yep

Again, and substantively, if you go back to the 2013 and 2014 period, the Russians imitated the shit, then, too. They seized Crimea. It wasn’t their right to do so and now is still disputed. The eastern portion of Ukraine remained Ukrainian despite Putin’s desires and efforts. Internal fighting in Ukraine was Ukrainian business.

I don’t give a damn what pretext Putin now chooses to try to make use of. In 2022, Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. Putin has orchestrated all the slaughter. The entire responsibility for what’s happening is on Putin.

Again, and substantively, if you go back to the 2013 and 2014 period, the Russians imitated the shit them too. They seized Crimea. It wasn’t there right to do so and not is still disputed. The eastern portion of Ukraine remained Ukrainian despite Putin’s desires and efforts. Internal fighting in Ukraine was Ukrainian business.

I don’t give a damn what pretext Putin now chooses to try to make use of. In 2022, Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. Putin has orchestrated all the slaughter. The entire responsibility for what’s happening is on Putin.
You are ignoring historical fact, perhaps you just weren't up to speed with the CIA(Obama/Biden)sponsored coup that sparked the invasion of Crimea, and the war in breakaway regions, all of that was indisputably the result of Obama government meddling in Ukrainian affairs. I also would ask you a question, what might you suppose the US would have done if say during Cold War, Canada, or Mexico joined Warsaw pact and allowed Soviets to stage offensive ballistic missiles right along our northern or southern borders??? You won't have to even speculate as to what we would have done, because you can simply refer to the example of what we did against Cuba! :wink:

You are ignoring historical fact, perhaps you just weren't up to speed with the CIA(Obama/Biden)sponsored coup that sparked the invasion of Crimea, and the war in breakaway regions, all of that was indisputably the result of Obama government meddling in Ukrainian affairs. I also would ask you a question, what might you suppose the US would have done if say during Cold War, Canada, or Mexico joined Warsaw pact and allowed Soviets to stage offensive ballistic missiles right along our northern or southern borders??? You won't have to even speculate as to what we would have done, because you can simply refer to the example of what we did against Cuba! :wink:
You’re just too invested in Russian propaganda. 👍

You’re just too invested in Russian propaganda. 👍
I'm sorry, but you have absolutely no idea who I even am, or my military background, and experience. The truth is the very first casualty of war, and in point of fact its you who are mastered by propaganda, I merely attempt to explain truth of situation to you, and obviously truth is not what you wish to hear!

Putin, warned Nato & the USA for nearly two decades that Ukraine into Nato was a red line for him and Russia, you can even run along and google up the totally illegitimate Joe Biden in video format, way back in 1998, as he expounds on exactly that reality, wherein he states categorically that advancing Ukraine into Nato, or even discussing it, would likely result in a hot war with Russia! :wink:

Forum List

Back