NATO is at war with Russia

I'm sorry, but you have absolutely no idea who I even am, or my military background, and experience. The truth is the very first casualty of war, and in point of fact its you who are mastered by propaganda, I merely attempt to explain truth of situation to you, and obviously truth is not what you wish to hear!

Putin, warned Nato & the USA for nearly two decades that Ukraine into Nato was a red line for him and Russia, you can even run along and google up the totally illegitimate Joe Biden in video format, way back in 1998, as he expounds on exactly that reality, wherein he states categorically that advancing Ukraine into Nato, or even discussing it, would likely result in a hot war with Russia! :wink:
So what? Here is an interesting fact. In the real world, other nations are free to erase Putin’s red lines. Fuck him and his magic marker. He doesn’t get the right to make unilateral decisions and then wage war when he doesn’t get his way.

Ukraine was never granted membership in NATO. They’d sought it for about 20 years. so “hot button” topic for shithead Putin or not, it’s irrelevant. Russia needs to back the fuck out of Ukraine.

NATO is the military arm of the EU globalists that want a new world order ruled by Marxist ideology.
Putin is the only world leader fighting against the globalists. ... :cool:
Correct. The same thing for our Southern Border. So how can so called media people not Progs back up the Ukraine as Globalists are part of both of these agendas/issues?

Biden and the Democrat party are Marxist globalists to the core.
Which is why they and EU/Nato together are supporting the criminal Zelensky in his fight against anti-globalist Russia.

Rather than try to debate what side is in the right and what side is wrong, it would be more productive trying to understand the immense importance for both America and Russia in winning this war.
But first, it must be understood what is at stake.

For Russia it is the challenge against US hegemony and its continuation, as China rises to challenge and Russia's alliance with China makes it a sure thing that America can no longer prevail.

For America, it's the first step being taken to act proactively to stop the coming superiority of the China/Russia alliance.

After coming to understand that, we might be able to make a few predictions on how this war will be played out. Most won't be released to the public.

The use of nuclear weapons will almost certainly be avoided if the mutually agreed upon rules and limitations aren't violated. But a violation will include the necessity of not advancing to a win by either side. And so Blinken's estimation of it being fought for the rest of the year is imaginable.

Russia cannot afford to lose their objective as we now know it to be stated.

America will never have another opportunity to gain what is absolutely vital for it's future.

Can America accept a status of sharing power with the other great alliance?

And would China/Russia be content with allowing America to share power?

Certainly everybody must come to understand that Ukraine is nothing more than the location on which world supremacy for the future will be decided. The Ukrainians are nothing more than pawns or cannon fodder.

Nuclear weapons are the only reason why this war is so unusual as compared to hisotory's war or America's many prior wars. Now, due to MAD, it all makes perfect sense on what is happening in the Ukraine.

But first, it must be understood what is at stake.
For Russia it is the challenge against US hegemony and its continuation, as China rises to challenge and Russia's alliance with China makes it a sure thing that America can no longer prevail.
For America, it's the first step being taken to act proactively to stop the coming superiority of the China/Russia alliance.
This is where I ask you to demonstrate your claims to be true, and you respond by tucking your tail and running away.

You are ignoring historical fact, perhaps you just weren't up to speed with the CIA(Obama/Biden)sponsored coup that sparked the invasion of Crimea, and the war in breakaway regions, all of that was indisputably the result of Obama government meddling in Ukrainian affairs. I also would ask you a question, what might you suppose the US would have done if say during Cold War, Canada, or Mexico joined Warsaw pact and allowed Soviets to stage offensive ballistic missiles right along our northern or southern borders??? You won't have to even speculate as to what we would have done, because you can simply refer to the example of what we did against Cuba! :wink:
You're essentially right but you're putting too much emphasis on Obama. It's America doing what is essentail for it's standing in the world.

However, it makes little difference in how we arrive at the truth.

No not at all...
Ukraine is simply caught in the middle
Good timing for starting another thread on the war!
There appears to be a clear majority developed that at least understands that Russia is not the aggressor. That is, if we can include those who are still too confused to comment.

US domestic politics is playing a part in the considerable antiwar opinions of those who oppose Biden. And fortunately, it's not as if Biden shouldn't be opposed!

Shouldn't we try to move on to guessing how America is going to try to win this war, without getting outside of the mutually agreeable rules?

I'm beginning to think that the offensive is going to have to be the US/Nato bombardment of the Donbass from within Ukraine's borders. Could that become possible, within the rules?

That would be Ukrainian nationals fighting alongside Nato nationals and Americans, but under no flag.

So what? Here is an interesting fact. In the real world, other nations are free to erase Putin’s red lines. Fuck him and his magic marker. He doesn’t get the right to make unilateral decisions and then wage war when he doesn’t get his way.

Ukraine was never granted membership in NATO. They’d sought it for about 20 years. so “hot button” topic for shithead Putin or not, it’s irrelevant. Russia needs to back the fuck out of Ukraine.
Unnecessary fuck this, fuck that, fuck Putin, just detracts from your argument. You can pose a much more credible argument without that.

This is where I ask you to demonstrate your claims to be true, and you respond by tucking your tail and running away.
Positions of many have evolved and so you'll have to state your current position in order to make it clear to me and others.

Once you do that, I'll be able to tell you if I agree or disagree with your position on the current war.

Or just don't. I have no reason to not just allow you to blow smoke out of your ears until you get tired of doing it!

You're essentially right but you're putting too much emphasis on Obama. It's America doing what is essentail for it's standing in the world.

However, it makes little difference in how we arrive at the truth.
Well it was Obama's administration which initiated the Ukrainian coup, how it is folks always sprint to Obama's defense is an absolute mystery to me, parroting his "I know nothing about it" routine denial's! Obama was president, thus he is responsible for it, and Biden was as is now widely known, Obama's infamous point man in Ukraine.

See, and this is very important, Putin did nothing whilst Trump was in office, there are reasons why, he knew Trump and his personal attorney(Rudy)were attempting to smoke out corrupt US senators washing money through Ukraine, and that Trump was vehemently opposed to including Ukraine into Nato. That changed the day Biden was cheated into office, and here we are.... Regardless, the war was not started by Russia, did they expand it, absolutely, but they did not start it, though you'll never, ever hear this truth spoken in the corrupt US media!

Unnecessary fuck this, fuck that, fuck Putin, just detracts from your argument. You can pose a much more credible argument without that.
I can also post an argument including the injection of some fucking personal opinion with or without your fucking approval. Try to focus on substance and not on fucking deflection because, in the end, I don’t really give a fuck if you fucking disapprove or not.

And that magically gets us fucking back to the motherfucking point, duck. Fucking Putin’s fucking red fucking line doesn’t mean fuck all to the rest of the fucking world. There is no valid fucking reason to fucking give a fuck about fucking Putin’s fucking red line.

Hey, Putin: GFY. :fu:

Positions of many have evolved and so you'll have to state your current position in order to make it clear to me and others.
No, no...
This is where I ask YOU to demonstrate YOUR claims to be true,
MY position doesn't enter into it.

And you will now respond by tucking your tail and running away.
As you always do.

Well it was Obama's administration which initiated the Ukrainian coup, how it is folks always sprint to Obama's defense is an absolute mystery to me, parroting his "I know nothing about it" routine denial's! Obama was president, thus he is responsible for it, and Biden was as is now widely known, Obama's infamous point man in Ukraine.
I haven't disagreed with you on blaming Obama and/or Biden. And I've said repeatedly that Trump would have been a better choice to avoid war with Russia.
See, and this is very important, Putin did nothing whilst Trump was in office, there are reasons why, he knew Trump and his personal attorney(Rudy)were attempting to smoke out corrupt US senators washing money through Ukraine, and that Trump was vehemently opposed to including Ukraine into Nato. That changed the day Biden was cheated into office, and here we are.... Regardless, the war was not started by Russia, did they expand it, absolutely, but they did not start it, though you'll never, ever hear this truth spoken in the corrupt US media!
I may disagree in part but I don't see anything of any real importance to single out and mention. So you can take my position as being in agreement with yours.

Could you clarify what you mean with Russia 'expanding the war'?
I'm of the opinion that Scott Ritter clarified everything when he explained Russia's soft war efforts on the siege of Kiev. He suggested that Kiev would have been completely destroyed by now if that was Russia's goal.
Does that have something to do with your 'expanded' comment?
In fact, I find Russia's actions so far to be exactly in accordance with their stated goals.

I can also post an argument including the injection of some fucking personal opinion with or without your fucking approval. Try to focus on substance and not on fucking deflection because, in the end, I don’t really give a fuck if you fucking disapprove or not.

And that magically gets us fucking back to the motherfucking point, duck. Fucking Putin’s fucking red fucking line doesn’t mean fuck all to the rest of the fucking world. There is no valid fucking reason to fucking give a fuck about fucking Putin’s fucking red line.

Hey, Putin: GFY. :fu:
I hear you. It will come later with maturity.

Shock me!

No, no...
This is where I ask YOU to demonstrate YOUR claims to be true,
MY position doesn't enter into it.

And you will now respond by tucking your tail and running away.
As you always do.
And so we agree on the issues concerning the current war!

Forum List

Back