Native Americans were theists.

Native Americans had a better understanding of our place in the universe

Native Americans.....We don't own the land, we belong to it

White invaders........You savages, there is a magic man who lives in the sky who watches everything we do
Native Americans.....We believe in the Great Spirit. Small-minded white men only believe in what can be seen or touched.

White male atheists.....Only we are right. We are the Brights! All the world's cultures are stupid. We must enlighten the savages (savages = everyone but us) by dropping bombs on them.

Last edited:

Cause they were theists?

White invaders........You savages, there is a magic man who lives in the sky who watches everything we do

Oh I see. Natives never had wars with each other over territory prior to the white mans arrival.

Cause since they never occupied territory, there were no reasons to have wars over that which they never had.

The natives simply grew corn, ate peyote, and were one with the trees prior to the white man.

I fucking hate left wing dipshits. I just fucking hate them.

Cause they were theists?

Oh I see. Natives never had wars with each other over territory prior to the white mans arrival.

Cause since they never occupied territory, there were no reasons to have wars over that which they never had.

The natives simply grew corn, ate peyote, and were one with the trees prior to the white man.

It was the white settlers who carved up the land and left smaller and smaller pieces for the Native Americans

Cause they were theists?

You fucking hate everything so your hatred is meaningless.

Forum List

Back