Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power

Here are the facts.

1. Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits were filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

2. Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits were tossed allelging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

3. In order to support a charge and/or charges alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, you must first have proof, you must have evidence to support such a charge or charges and to date no such evidence has been found. Except of course for the odd ReThug who has been convicted Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

4. Repeating the Traitor's lies about Election Fraud/Voter Fraud does not, somehow as if by magic mean that those lies are true. Even the 5-Deferment Draft Draft Dodging Putin Ass licking Traitor knows he has lost. Sayng he won, does not change/alter the fact that he lost. He lost the Popular Vote (for the second time) and he lost the Electoral Vote (by the same margin that HRC lost in 2016).

5. Do NOT ever in your miserable existence begin to think that you can tell ME what I do and do NOT know. I did NOT believe the lies of Bush43 and I do not believe the lies of the the Traitor.

6. I do NOT know, nor have I EVER endorsed/praised/supported a Russian Communist DIctator, that is ALL on YOU and those like YOU who a dictatorship in the United States.

7. I love my country. I served my country. The Traitor never served on day of 3rd Grade Reading Level Life in uniform. He is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.

8. I am NOT some armchair commando. I've spent over 20+Years as a poltical activist. I have put my beliefs into to action. I have worked for campaigns and for candidates I believed in. I have helped elect candidates, one State Senator and one mong the people I have worked for and I am proud to count them among my friends.

9. Cons are loud mouth, scum sucking assholes. They are more concerned about their gun hugger rights than protecting school children from an armed shooter. It was the ReThugs and the Traitor that removed an Obama Era regulation that prevented people with a history of Mental Illness/Spousal Abuse having access to firearms. ReThugs need that they bitch about individuals who have a history of Mental Illness using firearms, they condoned/they encouraged/they supported the Traitor when he allowed those same Mentall Ill Individuals to have access to firearms.

10. TO ALL CONS/FASCISTS/MAGA MEATHEADS EVERYWHERE. EAT SHIT ASSHOLE. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICAN DEMOCRACY. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICAN FREEDOM. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN TO VOTE. YOU SUPPORT AND YOU WANT DICTATORSHIP. FUCK THE MOTHER FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting... which one of your genders was triggered this time?
Did you take it out on your furry?
I hope you are de-escalating at your favorite safe space. Make sure to announce your pronouns.

BTW, only morons believe the diaper dude won the election. Corruption & cowardice from the establishment & justice system aside, the cheating was obvious to those with any common sense.
Which excludes you apparently

Where is the evidence now......hearsay?

Which, incidentally are controlled by the same party....with no input from the right.
And it's guilty until proven innocent......ask MSM.

Buried or not, they don't control all 3 branches.
The proof is definitely stacking up against trump, there's no arguing with that. He knew what he was doing was a crime but did it anyway. Not many crooks get away with crimes they admit to.

Every American President going forward should be a "Nationalist". That means the President puts our "Nation" as his top priority. We have seen the result of when the President is a globalist puke like Obama or Biden.

Really?
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Channeling your inner Mao? I think you reflect the readiness of many in the modern Democrat Party to go full authoritarian. Your words sound hyperbolic but I think they're all too real. You'd actually imprison or purge political opponents. And you'd feel totally justified. Hate to break it to ya, but there will be no re-education camps in America, Tovarich.

Sure...............

October 7 2020
Overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, Donald Trump mounted a Twitter blitz in which he demanded that his political enemies be put behind bars.

He also called out his allies for not moving fast enough to lock up his enemies.

“Where are all of the arrests?” Trump said, after posting several dozen tweets on the subject in a 24 hour period. “Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN – GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

Really?
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

All the junk Trump was selling to his fans was made in China. He made big profits off of it. All American businessmen enjoyed getting cheap goods from China and selling at a profit trip in American public would still thought they were getting a good deal. The only problem is, it was too good a deal and it destroyed American jobs.

Really?

Ohhh so Trump wasn't allowed to work with China like the Democrat's were/are still doing eh ??

You know - "after the election, Mr. Putin, we'll be able to do more" ...... Obama on a hot mic wasn't it ?

Remember Hillary's red button reset ?? ROTFLMBO..

Hell in fact look at NAFTA, and the Clinton's, the job's leaving here in droves during the late 80s and 90s.

I bet those job's we're going to be Chinese citizen's job's at ZTE.

Here we want cheap illegal Mexican or other slave like labor to occupy the infamous -they just do the Jobs Americans won't do" jobs - crock of bull crap - as was told to is by our government officials over the open airwaves as if that was the best thing since sliced bread.

Funny how y'all go after Trump when y'all got egg all over your faces for way worse than Trump could have ever done or gotten away with over the years looking back now. Just a joke is all the Democrat's are when they climb up on their proverbial high horse's trying to gain some sort of elective higher mark's.

Ohhh so Trump wasn't allowed to work with China like the Democrat's were/are still doing eh ??
WTF?

NOTHING, like Trump.
Working to enrich himself.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

The orange grifter drops sanctions, gets a $billion Chinese check.
You know - "after the election, Mr. Putin, we'll be able to do more" ...... Obama on a hot mic wasn't it ?
Did Trump's son tell you what Obama was referring to?
Did Trump's son tell you what Obama did after he won the election?

Of course not.

Obama didn't do anything.
While Hannity's daddy cancelled the agreement.

February 2 2019
The decision of President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to withdraw the U.S. from the INF Treaty with Russia endangers our national security. Plain and simple. Along with the Trump administration's plans to develop new low-yield nuclear weapons, we are risking an arms race with Russia and others - a staggering, utterly unnecessary revival of an existential danger the world thought it had put to sleep a generation ago.

The 1987 INF Treaty with Russia, signed by President Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, disarmed medium and short range nuclear missiles. Citing alleged Russian violations of the treaty, Trump is taking the lazy way out and crashes out of the pact. But diplomacy has barely been given a chance. Exiting the agreement will not solve those concerns over violations.
Remember Hillary's red button reset ?? ROTFLMBO..

Hell in fact look at NAFTA, and the Clinton's, the job's leaving here in droves during the late 80s and 90s.
That was Daddy Bush.

The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who made the idea part of his 1980 presidential campaign. After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA.
Each submitted the agreement for ratification in their respective capitals in December 1992, but NAFTA faced significant opposition in both the United States and Canada. All three countries ratified NAFTA in 1993 after the addition of two side agreements, the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC).
I bet those job's we're going to be Chinese citizen's job's at ZTE.
Do you know what NAFTA stands for?
Here we want cheap illegal Mexican or other slave like labor to occupy the infamous -they just do the Jobs Americans won't do" jobs - crock of bull crap - as was told to is by our government officials over the open airwaves as if that was the best thing since sliced bread.

Funny how y'all go after Trump when y'all got egg all over your faces for way worse than Trump could have ever done or gotten away with
WOW.
over the years looking back now. Just a joke is all the Democrat's are when they climb up on their proverbial high horse's trying to gain some sort of elective higher mark's.

WTF?

NOTHING, like Trump.
Working to enrich himself.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

The orange grifter drops sanctions, gets a $billion Chinese check.

Did Trump's son tell you what Obama was referring to?
Did Trump's son tell you what Obama did after he won the election?

Of course not.

Obama didn't do anything.
While Hannity's daddy cancelled the agreement.

February 2 2019
The decision of President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to withdraw the U.S. from the INF Treaty with Russia endangers our national security. Plain and simple. Along with the Trump administration's plans to develop new low-yield nuclear weapons, we are risking an arms race with Russia and others - a staggering, utterly unnecessary revival of an existential danger the world thought it had put to sleep a generation ago.

The 1987 INF Treaty with Russia, signed by President Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, disarmed medium and short range nuclear missiles. Citing alleged Russian violations of the treaty, Trump is taking the lazy way out and crashes out of the pact. But diplomacy has barely been given a chance. Exiting the agreement will not solve those concerns over violations.

That was Daddy Bush.

The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who made the idea part of his 1980 presidential campaign. After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA.
Each submitted the agreement for ratification in their respective capitals in December 1992, but NAFTA faced significant opposition in both the United States and Canada. All three countries ratified NAFTA in 1993 after the addition of two side agreements, the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC).

Do you know what NAFTA stands for?

WOW.
The rich have a disease, they can never have enough and they sell their own mother if it would make them richer.

The proof is definitely stacking up against trump, there's no arguing with that. He knew what he was doing was a crime but did it anyway. Not many crooks get away with crimes they admit to.
Yada Yada.....hearsay, snippets of conversations.....all you got?

Just like the four years of His presidency....

Last edited:
Testimony is hearsay.
Testimony is selectively altered hearsay.
Let me put it to you this way. Trump is a known liar, not just a regular liar,he's a super liar. He even believes his own lies. That makes him delusional. His own daughter testified against him, you think she just lied ? No, she's sick of the whole situation and wants the truth to come out.

Let me put it to you this way. Trump is a known liar, not just a regular liar,he's a super liar. He even believes his own lies. That makes him delusional. His own daughter testified against him, you think she just lied ? No, she's sick of the whole situation and wants the truth to come out.
I like selectively altered truth. Trump may have lied, but He didn't look the American people in the eye and lie to them about things that will effect them like Biden does just about everyday.

I like selectively altered truth. Trump may have lied, but He didn't look the American people in the eye and lie to them about things that will effect them like Biden does just about everyday.
March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.

March 17: “I’ve always known this is a — this is a real — this is a pandemic. I’ve felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.” — Trump at a White House task force press briefing.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.

March 17: “I’ve always known this is a — this is a real — this is a pandemic. I’ve felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.” — Trump at a White House task force press briefing.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.
President is only as good as His advisors.

March, isn't that around the time Pelosi was marching Chinatown and DeBalsio were urging people to got out and party?

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio urged people to go out and catch a movie just three weeks before his city became the U.S. epicenter for the coronavirus outbreak

On March 1, the first case of the coronavirus was announced in New York City. At the time, more than 80,000 people worldwide had confirmed cases of the virus, and President Trump had issued travel warnings against South Korea and Italy. However, de Blasio wasn't as concerned.
"Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions," de Blasio tweeted on March 2. "Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see The Traitor [at Lincoln Center]. If The Wire was a true story + set in Italy, it would be this film."
As of Wednesday morning, New York had more than 25,000 confirmed cases and 210 related deaths from the virus. Many Twitter users condemned de Blasio for his nonchalance at the beginning of the outbreak. De Blasio haunted by weeks-old tweet urging people to 'get out on the town despite coronavirus'

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns​

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."
Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

You must realize the democrats were all wrapped up impeaching Trump when they should have been concerned about fighting the 'Rona, early on.

President is only as good as His advisors.

March, isn't that around the time Pelosi was marching Chinatown and DeBalsio were urging people to got out and party?

Sure...............
February 23 2020
The new coronavirus is affecting business in Chinatowns throughout the U.S. In San Francisco, civic leaders are working to both boost business and make sure the COVID-19 illness doesn't spread.

There are no confirmed cases of the new coronavirus among San Francisco residents, but the city's mayor has nevertheless declared a local state of emergency. The move frees up resources for emergency planning and paves the way for state and federal funds to help the city respond to the expected arrival of COVID-19.

March 2, 2020
As of Monday, March 2, there have been 43 total cases of the COVID-19 virus, commonly known as the coronavirus, in the US. Ten states have confirmed cases: Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. According to the Center for Disease Control 17 of the 43 cases are travel-related and 26 are the result of person-to-person spread.

March 3 2020
Health officials in Washington state said Monday that four more people have died of the new coronavirus, bringing the state's death toll, and the nation's, to six. Georgia reported its first two cases Monday, bringing the number of states with confirmed cases to 15.

You must realize the democrats were all wrapped up impeaching Trump when they should have been concerned about fighting the 'Rona, early on.
Like Trump?

You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April.
President Trump
February, 10 2020

when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
President Trump
February 26, 2020

It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.
President Trump
February 27, 2020

Fauci told Trump that?

Sure...............
February 23 2020
The new coronavirus is affecting business in Chinatowns throughout the U.S. In San Francisco, civic leaders are working to both boost business and make sure the COVID-19 illness doesn't spread.

There are no confirmed cases of the new coronavirus among San Francisco residents, but the city's mayor has nevertheless declared a local state of emergency. The move frees up resources for emergency planning and paves the way for state and federal funds to help the city respond to the expected arrival of COVID-19.

March 2, 2020
As of Monday, March 2, there have been 43 total cases of the COVID-19 virus, commonly known as the coronavirus, in the US. Ten states have confirmed cases: Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. According to the Center for Disease Control 17 of the 43 cases are travel-related and 26 are the result of person-to-person spread.

March 3 2020
Health officials in Washington state said Monday that four more people have died of the new coronavirus, bringing the state's death toll, and the nation's, to six. Georgia reported its first two cases Monday, bringing the number of states with confirmed cases to 15.

Like Trump?

You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April.
President Trump
February, 10 2020

when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
President Trump
February 26, 2020

It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.
President Trump
February 27, 2020

Fauci told Trump that?
You still over look where He got his facts.....from His corona virus task force.

Trump told us you don't need masks.....where did He get that info from? Fauci, who later admitted he lied to save N-95's for HC workers.
That the best you can do with 'Trumps lies'?

Did Trump lie to the American people about the state of the economy? Biden did.

Did Trump lie to the American people about the causes of inflation? Biden did.

Did Trump lie to the American people about the gas shortage problems? Biden did.

And that isn't all he has lied to the American people about.

The American people are acutely aware of this.......and it is indicated in his ratings.

Let's just take one example of covid. Trump promised the American people that it would just go away someday. Biden has expressed all along the need for people to get vaccinated the need for people to wear masks in order for us to get over it practical and proven effective means I'm dealing with the pandemic. trump tried to ignore it all along, and bury it under the rug. Berating it like he does his opponents. Nothing to be proud of.

Let's just take one example of covid. Trump promised the American people that it would just go away someday. Biden has expressed all along the need for people to get vaccinated the need for people to wear masks in order for us to get over it practical and proven effective means I'm dealing with the pandemic. trump tried to ignore it all along, and bury it under the rug. Berating it like he does his opponents. Nothing to be proud of.
Trump was right, it did go away 'someday' like you pointed out.
Biden, on the other hand said he would defeat covid.....he hasn't, in fact the death total under Biden grew very high.....even though the Trumpvax was being used.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back