Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power

According to yesterday's testimony at the 01-06 Committe, the Traitor knew there was no way forward for him. His aides were telling him he had lost. Eastman even admitted to it and still continued to lie.

There is no provision in the United States Constitution that would have allowed Pence to just toss out Electoral Votes. To do so would been clearly Unconstitutional.

The Traitor knows he is lying to his MAGA Meathead followers. He cannot face the fact that he is 100% Grade AAAA LOSER!!!!!
Correct, he had full knowledge that it was a crime, but he did it anyway. Trump may or may not be an intelligent person, but he certainly is a fool.

Just like trump, you are free to believe any delusions you wish. But when those delusions of yours lead to crimes against the United States you are talking about a whole other ball game.
Like I said, I will continue to call out the installed fake resident. I will call him a fraud & tell everyone I know the same thing.
I will always use my 1st Amendment rights to free speech to say what I want, when I want & how I want.
I will enforce my rights with the 2A if necessary.
Leave me alone, don't tell me what to do & don't lie, cheat or steal with me or others & we won't have any problems.
Fair enough?

Like I said, I will continue to call out the installed fake resident. I will call him a fraud & tell everyone I know the same thing.
I will always use my 1st Amendment rights to free speech to say what I want, when I want & how I want.
I will enforce my rights with the 2A if necessary.
Leave me alone, don't tell me what to do & don't lie, cheat or steal with me or others & we won't have any problems.
Fair enough?
You are on a discussion board. You are not going to be left alone when you make outrageous, unsupported claims. If you're not here to debate problems realistically, there is very little hope you will get what you want, being " left alone ".

Correct, he had full knowledge that it was a crime, but he did it anyway. Trump may or may not be an intelligent person, but he certainly is a fool.

Oh The Traitor knows full well he was engaging in criminal acts. But his ego will not let him accept losing the Presidential Election, even though in his case it was pure self interest. As prez, he could not be prosecuted for cimes he committed.

Oh The Traitor knows full well he was engaging in criminal acts. But his ego will not let him accept losing the Presidential Election, even though in his case it was pure self interest. As prez, he could not be prosecuted for cimes he committed.
Actually we have three equal powered branches of government in in our federal government. The legislative and or the judicial branch could have charged him with crimes. Fortunately and unfortunately we don't have the British system where he has to prove his innocence, we have the American system for your innocent until proven guilty and that is difficult in the legislative branch to get things started because they're so politically divided.

Actually we have three equal powered branches of government in in our federal government. The legislative and or the judicial branch could have charged him with crimes. Fortunately and unfortunately we don't have the British system where he has to prove his innocence, we have the American system for your innocent until proven guilty and that is difficult in the legislative branch to get things started because they're so politically divided.

Yeah, that is problem in a nutshell. House and Senate Cons have their nose buried so far the Traitors ass they need snorkle to breath.

Peter Navarro, President Trump’s former trade advisor was indicted for contempt of Congress on Friday due to his refusal to cooperate with the January 6th Committee, which has signaled interest in his communications with the president.

Less attention has been paid to Garrett Ziegler, a Navarro aide and zealous Trump loyalist who both supported his boss’ efforts and coordinated with a network of outside operatives who were promoting an onslaught of false claims about election fraud and legally dubious schemes to preserve Trump’s hold on power.

Among his extensive efforts from his office at the White House, Ziegler facilitated a now-infamous late-night meeting on Dec. 18, 2020 in which attorney Sidney Powell, retired Lt. General Michael Flynn and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne tried to persuade President Trump to order the National Guard to seize voting machines and re-running elections in six battleground states he lost to Joe Biden.

Ziegler used his White House Worker and Visitor Entry System, or WAVES pass to let Powell, Flynn and Byrne into the White House, allowing them to hold an impromptu meeting with Trump in the Oval Office, as he later recounted in an interview with fellow election denier David Clements. Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone were caught by surprise by the meeting, which reportedly descended into a shouting match. Ziegler’s efforts bypassed protocol for White House meetings, and he said when it was discovered that he had let the plotters into the White House, his visitor’s privileges were revoked.

After we hang enough of these little religious pants wastes, that will only begin to restore the country.
Every American President going forward should be a "Nationalist". That means the President puts our "Nation" as his top priority. We have seen the result of when the President is a globalist puke like Obama or Biden.

Every American President going forward should be a "Nationalist". That means the President puts our "Nation" as his top priority. We have seen the result of when the President is a globalist puke like Obama or Biden.
You don't understand the basics. The Nazi party in during world war III in Germany was a nationalist organization. They were bashes but they were also Nationalists. Nationalism should be in no way compared to patriotism in free Nations. There is a big difference.

Where is the evidence now......hearsay?
Which, incidentally are controlled by the same party....with no input from the right.
And it's guilty until proven innocent......ask MSM.
Yeah, that is problem in a nutshell. House and Senate Cons have their nose buried so far the Traitors ass they need snorkle to breath.
Buried or not, they don't control all 3 branches.

Of course there is actually much proof of massive cheating in multiple ways but I don't expect someone like yourself to know this.
Will full ignorance is still ignorance & blatantly cheating is still illegal despite what you or other progbots have to say.
Dems cheat in elections as a general rule but they are now being forced to do it out in the open as well.
You believe what you want, it's a free country.
I'll still go with what I observed & common sense. I will continue to proclaim the fact that Pedo Joe is an illegitimate patsy in a dirty diaper installed by fraud.
I will continue to tell everyone that the people behind this are treasonous agents for globalist powers & should face the harshest consequences possible.
I will always say Let's Go Brandon & FJB whenever & wherever I want.
IDC what anyone else says, particularly those brainwashed enough to vote for a guy with no support & late stage dementia.
Is that OK with you since we still live in a fee country?

Here are the facts.

1. Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits were filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

2. Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits were tossed allelging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

3. In order to support a charge and/or charges alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, you must first have proof, you must have evidence to support such a charge or charges and to date no such evidence has been found. Except of course for the odd ReThug who has been convicted Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

4. Repeating the Traitor's lies about Election Fraud/Voter Fraud does not, somehow as if by magic mean that those lies are true. Even the 5-Deferment Draft Draft Dodging Putin Ass licking Traitor knows he has lost. Sayng he won, does not change/alter the fact that he lost. He lost the Popular Vote (for the second time) and he lost the Electoral Vote (by the same margin that HRC lost in 2016).

5. Do NOT ever in your miserable existence begin to think that you can tell ME what I do and do NOT know. I did NOT believe the lies of Bush43 and I do not believe the lies of the the Traitor.

6. I do NOT know, nor have I EVER endorsed/praised/supported a Russian Communist DIctator, that is ALL on YOU and those like YOU who a dictatorship in the United States.

7. I love my country. I served my country. The Traitor never served on day of 3rd Grade Reading Level Life in uniform. He is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.

8. I am NOT some armchair commando. I've spent over 20+Years as a poltical activist. I have put my beliefs into to action. I have worked for campaigns and for candidates I believed in. I have helped elect candidates, one State Senator and one mong the people I have worked for and I am proud to count them among my friends.

9. Cons are loud mouth, scum sucking assholes. They are more concerned about their gun hugger rights than protecting school children from an armed shooter. It was the ReThugs and the Traitor that removed an Obama Era regulation that prevented people with a history of Mental Illness/Spousal Abuse having access to firearms. ReThugs need that they bitch about individuals who have a history of Mental Illness using firearms, they condoned/they encouraged/they supported the Traitor when he allowed those same Mentall Ill Individuals to have access to firearms.

10. TO ALL CONS/FASCISTS/MAGA MEATHEADS EVERYWHERE. EAT SHIT ASSHOLE. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICAN DEMOCRACY. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICAN FREEDOM. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN TO VOTE. YOU SUPPORT AND YOU WANT DICTATORSHIP. FUCK THE MOTHER FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Among his extensive efforts from his office at the White House, Ziegler facilitated a now-infamous late-night meeting on Dec. 18, 2020 in which attorney Sidney Powell, retired Lt. General Michael Flynn and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne tried to persuade President Trump to order the National Guard to seize voting machines and re-running elections in six battleground states he lost to Joe Biden.
If you begin having anxiety attacks over actions like these then p'raps it'd be best not to steal elections. Go figure. Here's the thing, ace, it doesn't matter how much you mock or ignore those who know the election was stolen. It will never change their mind and the actions you keep characterizing as an anti-democratic coup are seen by them as a totally rational, JUSTIFIABLE response to the theft of an election.

The sooner you lot get over yourselves and begin to deal with the real world, the better off we'll all be. Maybe from now on it would be better not to stop counting votes at the same time in multiple states where one candidate is well ahead, only to restart counting in the wee hours after all the poll watchers have been pushed out. There are many examples of how the steal was accomplished but that one sits atop the most obvious group. If that had happened with Biden a couple hundred thousand votes in the lead, you people would have been in the streets until it was investigated and overturned.

It's less than useless to continue citing the issues but I mention them still because I hope we can avoid the country dissolving over a Marxist operation in the next couple of election cycles.

After we hang enough of these little religious pants wastes, that will only begin to restore the country.
Channeling your inner Mao? I think you reflect the readiness of many in the modern Democrat Party to go full authoritarian. Your words sound hyperbolic but I think they're all too real. You'd actually imprison or purge political opponents. And you'd feel totally justified. Hate to break it to ya, but there will be no re-education camps in America, Tovarich.

Here are the facts.

3. In order to support a charge and/or charges alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, you must first have proof, you must have evidence to support such a charge or charges and to date no such evidence has been found. Except of course for the odd ReThug who has been convicted Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

4. Repeating the Traitor's lies about Election Fraud/Voter Fraud does not, somehow as if by magic mean that those lies are true. Even the 5-Deferment Draft Draft Dodging Putin Ass licking Traitor knows he has lost. Sayng he won, does not change/alter the fact that he lost. He lost the Popular Vote (for the second time) and he lost the Electoral Vote (by the same margin that HRC lost in 2016).

5. Do NOT ever in your miserable existence begin to think that you can tell ME what I do and do NOT know. I did NOT believe the lies of Bush43 and I do not believe the lies of the the Traitor.

6. I do NOT know, nor have I EVER endorsed/praised/supported a Russian Communist DIctator, that is ALL on YOU and those like YOU who a dictatorship in the United States.

7. I love my country. I served my country. The Traitor never served on day of 3rd Grade Reading Level Life in uniform. He is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.

8. I am NOT some armchair commando. I've spent over 20+Years as a poltical activist. I have put my beliefs into to action. I have worked for campaigns and for candidates I believed in. I have helped elect candidates, one State Senator and one mong the people I have worked for and I am proud to count them among my friends.

9. Cons are loud mouth, scum sucking assholes. They are more concerned about their gun hugger rights than protecting school children from an armed shooter. It was the ReThugs and the Traitor that removed an Obama Era regulation that prevented people with a history of Mental Illness/Spousal Abuse having access to firearms. ReThugs need that they bitch about individuals who have a history of Mental Illness using firearms, they condoned/they encouraged/they supported the Traitor when he allowed those same Mentall Ill Individuals to have access to firearms.

10. TO ALL CONS/FASCISTS/MAGA MEATHEADS EVERYWHERE. EAT SHIT ASSHOLE. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICAN DEMOCRACY. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AMERICAN FREEDOM. YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN TO VOTE. YOU SUPPORT AND YOU WANT DICTATORSHIP. FUCK THE MOTHER FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
What's amazing is that you actually wrote all those meaningless word's, because the new evidence has proven the lie's that were supported by the Democrat's for 4+ year's that led up the the people being so angry that they went to the people's house to express their anger by protesting everything that went on. Then when they blew their tops like an Antifa or BLM crowd, except in a far less violent version, then the Democrat's attempt to cover it all up with a political clown show that well in most Americans opinions it is second to none... Pathetic situation is all any American with their heads still on straight can say anymore.

Do NOT ever in your miserable existence begin to think that you can tell ME what I do and do NOT know. I did NOT believe the lies of Bush43 and I do not believe the lies of the the Traitor.
You seem a bit tense. You also seem to think your opinion carries more weight than those who say the election was stolen. You're like a kid having a tantrum, telling mom to look at all the things that support your argument and she just isn't listening to the smartest kid in the room.

Your Party cannot stop Trump from running again. There is no legal obstacle that you can employ. It just doesn't exist. You managed to steal an election in the open, you were observed committing the crime and as more evidence is put before the public, opinions are shifting - especially among Independents. You used the power from that illegal, illegitimate exercise to do as much damage to this nation as is possible to accomplish, and beginning in 4 months, your Party is going to be decimated, old-school.

Biden will be limited to signing documents that will be shredded two years later. Are you tired of winning yet?

If you begin having anxiety attacks over actions like these then p'raps it'd be best not to steal elections. Go figure. Here's the thing, ace, it doesn't matter how much you mock or ignore those who know the election was stolen. It will never change their mind and the actions you keep characterizing as an anti-democratic coup are seen by them as a totally rational, JUSTIFIABLE response to the theft of an election.

The sooner you lot get over yourselves and begin to deal with the real world, the better off we'll all be. Maybe from now on it would be better not to stop counting votes at the same time in multiple states where one candidate is well ahead, only to restart counting in the wee hours after all the poll watchers have been pushed out. There are many examples of how the steal was accomplished but that one sits atop the most obvious group. If that had happened with Biden a couple hundred thousand votes in the lead, you people would have been in the streets until it was investigated and overturned.

It's less than useless to continue citing the issues but I mention them still because I hope we can avoid the country dissolving over a Marxist operation in the next couple of election cycles.
Absolutely spot on brother... Logic and common sense they think most Americans don't have anymore, but we are still out here by the million's.
It is why they think that they need a more catastrophic event that will give them super powers over the remaining system's. Best be highly aware of these people, because like that POC Schumer said "everything is on the table".

Pathetic situation is all any American with their heads still on straight can say anymore.
It wouldn't surprise me to see one of these crowds of protesters fall down and hold their breath while having a right tantrum. They seem incapable of understanding that they are the only ones who take themselves seriously.
DeSantis has a great idea regarding the monitoring of elections. He's forming a citizen-response group that can go to any trouble spot on election day and document problems with voter access or complaints that sketchy shenanigans are underway. I think all states should consider having the same safeguards.

Members of this group will have no police powers nor can they interfere with ballots being cast. Their role is to carefully document complaints of wrongdoing. IMO, if we ever see a group of battleground states simultaneously halting the vote count in the wee hours, those locations should be gate-crashed and every damned poll worker forcibly removed while the entire scene is filmed and guarded.

Best be highly aware of these people, because like that POC Schumer said "everything is on the table".
Hopefully, Chuck understands that this time, his thugs won't be at the "table" alone. The same will be true if his goons launch another summer of love as soon as Trump announces he's running. Antifa/BLM will have company this time.

Here are the facts.

iu

Forum List

Back