Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power

Trump was right, it did go away 'someday' like you pointed out.
Biden, on the other hand said he would defeat covid.....he hasn't, in fact the death tool under Biden grew very high.....even though the Trumpvax was being used.
It persists as a problem to this day because of trump's incompetence in dealing with it to begin with. The daily known average just dropped below 100,000 per day. So at least it's finally waning.

You still over look where He got his facts.....from His corona virus task force.
WTF?
NO, he didn't..................AT ALL.

April 24 2020
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
Trump told us you don't need masks.....where did He get that info from? Fauci, who later admitted he lied to save N-95's for HC workers.
I don't blame him, early on, no one knew.
Fauci didn't want a run on N 95 mask.

If I'm in combat the FIRST person to get a flak jacket is the medic.
That the best you can do with 'Trumps lies'?
Funny, absolutely not.

Did Trump lie to the American people about the state of the economy? Biden did.
You're FOS.
When?
Did Trump lie to the American people about the causes of inflation? Biden did.
You're FOS.
Did Trump lie to the American people about the gas shortage problems? Biden did.
You're FOS.
And that isn't all he has lied to the American people about.
I'm sure he did but not about inflation or the fuel shortages.
Trumptards think Biden is an idiot, but can control the economies of every nation in the world?

Biden wouldn't be just a genius, he would be a stable genius.
The American people are acutely aware of this.......and it is indicated in his ratings.

It persists as a problem to this day because of trump's incompetence in dealing with it to begin with. The daily known average just dropped below 100,000 per day. So at least it's finally waning.
Cut the BS....if it weren't for Operation Warp Speed, we wouldn't have gotten a workable vax as soon as we did. Biden claimed he was going to stop the virus, and as it went through 2021, continuing to cause deaths.So much for another Biden claim.

WTF?
NO, he didn't..................AT ALL.

April 24 2020
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

I don't blame him, early on, no one knew.
Fauci didn't want a run on N 95 mask.

If I'm in combat the FIRST person to get a flak jacket is the medic.

Funny, absolutely not.

You're FOS.
When?

You're FOS.

You're FOS.

I'm sure he did but not about inflation or the fuel shortages.
Trumptards think Biden is an idiot, but can control the economies of every nation in the world?

Biden wouldn't be just a genius, he would be a stable genius.
So you're cool with thousands dying because Fauci lied?

April 24, isn't Trump lying, it's a supposition....just like the distortion of his comment on bleach.

Trump relayed what He was told during briefings by His 'Rona TF.....get over it. Where do you think He got the idea of hyroxycloroquine? Over conversations in briefings.

Yet Biden lies directly to the American people,almost on a daily basis, on issues that affect them and their lives.

So you're cool with thousands dying because Fauci lied?
No, because Trump did, you must be cool with that.
April 24, isn't Trump lying, it's a supposition....just like the distortion of his comment on bleach.
WTF?
Supposition at a press conference?

WTF?
Was rump going o ask reporters for their "suppositions" too?
Trump relayed what He was told during briefings by His 'Rona TF.....get over it. Where do you think He got the idea of hyroxycloroquine? Over conversations in briefings.
His son's on FOX.
Yet Biden lies directly to the American people,almost on a daily basis, on issues that affect them and their lives.
Yet, you're still FOS.

No, because Trump did, you must be cool with that.

WTF?
Supposition at a press conference?

WTF?
Was rump going o ask reporters for their "suppositions" too?

His son's on FOX.

Yet, you're still FOS.
Vaccines and people vaccinated weren't available under Trump until around November/December 2020....Duh

So suppositions are now truth?

Cut the BS....if it weren't for Operation Warp Speed, we wouldn't have gotten a workable vax as soon as we did. Biden claimed he was going to stop the virus, and as it went through 2021, continuing to cause deaths.So much for another Biden claim.
Explain this then, Pfizer did not join trump's warp speed project and they came out with the vaccine first. To me that says his warp speed garbage was just that garbage. But you bought into the BS.

Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power​

And what a shame they failed. We need Trump more than ever now.

Peter Navarro, President Trump’s former trade advisor was indicted for contempt of Congress on Friday due to his refusal to cooperate with the January 6th Committee
Too bad for you that people are far more worried about important things like putting food on the table and paying bills and buying gas, all the stuff caused by democrats which people will not forget in 20 weeks.

a-festF4DNC.jpg

And what a shame they failed. We need Trump more than ever now.

Too bad for you that people are far more worried about important things like putting food on the table and paying bills and buying gas, all the stuff caused by democrats which people will not forget in 20 weeks.

View attachment 660144
You are almost as bad as trump, in today's rant he tried to claim that the January 6th evidence was a lie. Neither one of you know the lies from the truth anymore.

You are almost as bad as trump,
Why, Thank You! And you are almost as good as Joe Biden.
:71:

in today's rant
When do democrats rant? Ever?

he tried to claim that the January 6th evidence was a lie.
Well, there's no denying that. In the little I've seen, I saw case after case where they edited the video or the dialog to make it appear different to support their case like taking out where Trump told them to march peacefully to the capitol to support getting to the real truth behind the election, or something to that effect. And many others following the whole thing said that was a common practice of altering the evidence to fit their agenda. If they had a real case, they wouldn't be trying to FABRICATE one.

Neither one of you know the lies from the truth anymore.
Sure, whatever you say. See ya in November. :lmao:

Explain this then, Pfizer did not join trump's warp speed project and they came out with the vaccine first. To me that says his warp speed garbage was just that garbage. But you bought into the BS.
Looks like you need to look into your mirror.

It's true that Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful.

However, the Trump administration agreed in July to buy at least $1.95 billion worth of a Pfizer vaccine, at least 100 million doses, if Pfizer does get a vaccine authorized by the Food and Drug Administration.

Three experts told CNN that this purchase promise may have played an important role in expediting Pfizer's vaccine development process. So after Pfizer's initial claim to the New York Times that it has never been part of Operation Warp Speed, CNN asked the company if there was any more nuance to the situation.

In response, Pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.

"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email.
"While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."

CNN's Facts First searchable database - CNN

No, most voters don't realize the election was stolen....because it wasn't stolen....but I understand how reactionary right-wing cucks are a feelings over facts type crowd....
However, since Dems can just steal all elections with ease -- why are you dic suckers voting?
I could be wrong but often things Trump said were later proven to be true. Perhaps one day in the future (a decade or two) we will find the Democrats did indeed rig the election. I would say the chances are around 30%.

Of course to be fair some things Trump said were proven to be false and still are considered false. The same could be said of Joe Biden.

Totally honest politicians are a rarity and likely will never advance very far because a truly honest politician is a threat to the corruption that runs like a malignant cancer in the Washington D.C. Swamp.

and rigs have been slow to reopen largely because the corporations aren't convinced that it will pay off long-term, because so many of us may be driving electric cars in five or ten years
No, because the leftcwing federal government is interfering in the market.

Why would you invest if government is steering the country to a different product (coal powered cars)?

Peter Navarro, President Trump’s former trade advisor was indicted for contempt of Congress on Friday due to his refusal to cooperate with the January 6th Committee, which has signaled interest in his communications with the president.

Less attention has been paid to Garrett Ziegler, a Navarro aide and zealous Trump loyalist who both supported his boss’ efforts and coordinated with a network of outside operatives who were promoting an onslaught of false claims about election fraud and legally dubious schemes to preserve Trump’s hold on power.

Among his extensive efforts from his office at the White House, Ziegler facilitated a now-infamous late-night meeting on Dec. 18, 2020 in which attorney Sidney Powell, retired Lt. General Michael Flynn and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne tried to persuade President Trump to order the National Guard to seize voting machines and re-running elections in six battleground states he lost to Joe Biden.

Ziegler used his White House Worker and Visitor Entry System, or WAVES pass to let Powell, Flynn and Byrne into the White House, allowing them to hold an impromptu meeting with Trump in the Oval Office, as he later recounted in an interview with fellow election denier David Clements. Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone were caught by surprise by the meeting, which reportedly descended into a shouting match. Ziegler’s efforts bypassed protocol for White House meetings, and he said when it was discovered that he had let the plotters into the White House, his visitor’s privileges were revoked.

After we hang enough of these little religious pants wastes, that will only begin to restore the country.
The last part of your OP is what I will lecture you on and you will not hang anyone at all, so just stop with the death threats because it is childish.

As 2024 nears the more you will hear about the failed attempt to overthrow our Republic but some of it will be truth and most will be political spin but one thing is for sure Trump will never see a day in Jail and you ain’t getting your damn hanging!

That's a gross misinterpretation of what he actually said.
No, it isn't.
It's exactly what Trump said.
And it's called brainstorming.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

That's fine if you're in the oval office or the situation room.
You don't 'brainstorm" at a press conference.

Makes you look weak and incompetent, like the orange retard, needed any help with that.

Forum List

Back