National Security Alert: United States Sees LARGEST Population Increase in History in 2023 – Thanks to Joe Biden's Open Borders

Medicare and SS are insurance policies paid for IN FULL. Medicaid, Disability, SNAP and Food Stamps would be your demographic, moron. Learn your subject before you exhibit your ignorance.
The hell they are paid in full. The boomers bankrupted the government. Where the hell do you think that money comes from?

Me.

Medicaid spends disproportionately on Boomers and Boomers are disproportionately disabled.

The same morons who are always whing about declining wages are flooding this country with chap foreign labor.
I’m not complaining about declining wages.

The same morons who are always whining about inflation are purposefully limiting our supply of labor.

It WAS NOT LOANED to Ukraine--it was GIVEN to them so they could launder it and send the big guy his 10%. Wake up.

Yes, it's a Grant, not a Loan.

But the rest of your post....
That's just a made up, right wing spread, Trumper created LIE! It's a shame you don't take the time to discern fact from fiction before you blurt it out....:(

Yes, it's a Grant, not a Loan.

But the rest of your post....
That's just a made up, right wing spread, Trumper created LIE! It's a shame you don't take the time to discern fact from fiction before you blurt it out....:(
This is a FACT, MORON. The US has NO MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY with Ukraine. Ukraine is NOT A US ALLY. Ukraine HAS NEVER done ANYTHING to assist the US. Now try putting your fictional democrap spin on those FACTS. Ukraine is not my country and their war is not my war. I have already fought one of those wars and 58K plus American young men and women died in that Asian misadventure and I'm WILL NEVER support such a thing ever again.

You idiot, the founders did not want these type people in this country to be citizens. Why don't you appreciate the culture we've fought to preserve.

Exactly! :thup: ^^

1708304856306.png

What is your SS #. I'll give it to an illegal immigrant and they can raid your account. That is YOUR money, moron.
Raid my account? There is no account to raid, moron.

Social security is not a bank account. It’s not an IRA. It’s not anything.

It’s me paying old people because they’re old.

And at the same time depopulating the demographic that founded and built this country. This is grounds for impeachment.

1) Bill Clinton got impeached but finished his term. Impeachment is more show than go.

2) Sedition; Prez Biden did allow/*CONDUCT a dangerous situation to develop in country that caused many Americans to rebel against *ILLEGAL authority of the state. Not properly vetting immigrants before they gain access to our USA violates the American constituencies contract(Constitution) with the federal government. Persecuted folks by their government are required to take shelter in the FIRST nation that they come across when fleeing their native country.

3) Treason; The act of betraying *SOMEONE(individual Americans) or *SOMETHING(the American Republic's U.S. Constitution).

My son told me that #2/SEDITION charges could easily be filed against the Biden administration for the sedition has already happened & is well documented. As far as treason that is a more technical/politically(divided government/divided constituency) difficult situation to tackle. My son also told me that due to president Biden's age, condition of mental state & obvious physical deterioration that even if convicted of both Sedition & Treason that he would never be incarcerated, but may receive financial penalties' As far as the Biden administration personnel being charged he said that would have to be handled on an individual case by case examination/trial which could last for many years.

The D.istrict of C.orruption is loaded with corrupt profe$$ional politician$ on both sides of the isle. It would be unrealistic to expect them to start knifing one another as once they start knifing one another they become an extinct species. Just the way life is, unfortunately.

You idiot, the founders did not want these type people in this country to be citizens.

You're the guy who is a fan of former Grand Wizard of the KKK, David Duke, right?

A couple quotes of yours:

Never trust a Jew. Read this book by White Civil Rights Advocate David Duke and you'll understand.

View attachment 870884

With patriotic American iconic David Duke, as with Steve Scalice, they will be a hidden force behind the scenes.

For the sake of clarity...were you claiming that the founders didn't want ANY "brown third worlders" to ever become citizens, even those who go about it the right way? Or were you speaking only about "brown third worlders" who come here illegally?

If it's the former, can you cite where in the founding documents it states that only white people should become citizens? (I'm not saying that you're lying, I'm just asking you to back yourself up.)

And out of curiosity, do you disagree with the following words from the Declaration of Independence? I'll bold the pertinent part.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.​

A yes or no answer will be fine. Thanks!

You're the guy who is a fan of former Grand Wizard of the KKK, David Duke, right?

A couple quotes of yours:

For the sake of clarity...were you claiming that the founders didn't want ANY "brown third worlders" to ever become citizens, even those who go about it the right way? Or were you speaking only about "brown third worlders" who come here illegally?

If it's the former, can you cite where in the founding documents it states that only white people should become citizens? (I'm not saying that you're lying, I'm just asking you to back yourself up.)

And out of curiosity, do you disagree with the following words from the Declaration of Independence? I'll bold the pertinent part.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.​

A yes or no answer will be fine. Thanks!
Get ready to piss your pink panties Humberto.

IMG_0450.png

I’m not complaining about declining wages.

The same morons who are always whining about inflation are purposefully limiting our supply of labor.
That's right, dumbass. One thing we don't want to be cheap is the price of labor, because that means a low standard of living. they have cheap labor in Mexico. That's why Mexicans are always trying to get into the United States. Do you really want ages here to be the same as they are in Mexico?

Forum List

Back