National Security Alert: United States Sees LARGEST Population Increase in History in 2023 – Thanks to Joe Biden's Open Borders

And at the same time depopulating the demographic that founded and built this country. This is grounds for impeachment.

Which means people will get their pension.... because people are working and putting money towards pensions....

Can you cite where in the founding documents it states that only white people should become citizens?

A yes or no answer will be fine. Thanks!
Sure. It's actually the first statute established by the first Congress of the new nation.

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

The founders wanted the new nation's Citizens to be free White people only.

Sure. It's actually the first statute by the first Congress of the new nation.

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

The founders wanted the new nation's Citizens to be free White people only.

Yes, and at one time slavery was considered acceptable. Do you believe slavery should have ended? A yes or no will do.

Surprise, surprise, a certain someone who hates me is once again spitefully giving all my posts fake news reactions.

Thanks for the points! But I would like to know what I said that was false?

I mean, that's a first, "fake news" reactions for asking questions. :auiqs.jpg:

Surprise, surprise, a certain someone who hates me is once again spitefully giving all my posts fake news reactions.

Thanks for the points! But I would like to know what I said that was false?

I mean, that's a first, "fake news" reactions for asking questions. :auiqs.jpg:

Well surprise, surprise, surprise!

You got one thing right.

And at the same time depopulating the demographic that founded and built this country. This is grounds for impeachment.

Who says an increase in population is a bad thing? There’s lots of open space in MAGAland, amigos. :biggrin:

That you hate me? Yeah, that's obvious.

I'd still like to know what four things I said that were false. Most of my posts were questions. Can a question be false? :lol:

If you don't like my use of the forum tools, I suggest you report it to admin.

If you don't like my use of the forum tools, I suggest you report it to admin.

No, I honestly want to know what I said that was false.

Why do you always shy away from discussion or debate? It's OK if we disagree. But if you think I said something false, why not tell me?

Forum List

Back