National School Board issues apology over letter. Throws Garland under the bus.

No such "walk back" was done.

The violence from the blob supporters is simply a fact of life. Sorry if it makes you angry....do whats in your blood...go shoot someone.
You really need to get educated, Dipshit.

The NSBA walked back that letter, BIGLY!

Go find a brain, Halfwit.

Bullshit.

They apologized for accusing parents if being "domestic terrorists".

Stop trying to spin their lies. They have.

Quote the letter then.

Hahaha what am I thinking. They apologized for "Some of the language used in the letter". Such as "As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes. As such, NSBA requests a... .blah blah, blah..."

Quote the letter then.

Hahaha what am I thinking. They apologized for "Some of the language used in the letter". Such as "As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes. As such, NSBA requests a... .blah blah, blah..."
It's in the OP. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

It's in the OP. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
The NSBA letter to the Pres is where you claim they called the parents domestic terrorist. It's a lie. They didn't and neither did the AG. Regardless, the letter is an apology for the incendiary language they used, not the accusations, nor is it a request to the AG to not pursue an investigation.

The NSBA letter to the Pres is where you claim they called the parents domestic terrorist. It's a lie. They didn't and neither did the AG. Regardless, the letter is an apology for the incendiary language they used, not the accusations, nor is it a request to the AG to not pursue an investigation.
Wow! Thanks for proving how dumb you are.

The "incendiary language" was calling parents domestic terrorists, you blithering idiot.

The NSBA apologized forfalsely claiming violence and domestic terrorism from parents. This confirms Merrick Garland did no checking before sending the FBI after parents.

NSBA admits there was no justification for the letter.

This hack needs to go.

Good.

They should apologize, before they lose millions of students and BILLIONS in funding.

Wow! Thanks for proving how dumb you are.

The "incendiary language" was calling parents domestic terrorists, you blithering idiot.

"As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes. As such, NSBA requests a..."

LOL.

The NSBA apologized forfalsely claiming violence and domestic terrorism from parents. This confirms Merrick Garland did no checking before sending the FBI after parents.

NSBA admits there was no justification for the letter.

This hack needs to go.

Now you asslicking Trump retards don't have to worry for now about acting like animals at school board meetings.

Leave your low brow drama queen antics in the trailer park if you asshats can't behave.

"As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes. As such, NSBA requests a..."

LOL.
Thanks for proving my point that has already been proven many times.

Now you asslicking Trump retards don't have to worry for now about acting like animals at school board meetings.

Leave your low brow drama queen antics in the trailer park if you asshats can't behave.

Funny how all you Dimtard clowns keep talking about all this violence at school board meetings, yet can't show a single instance of violence.

Even the FBI and NSBA are running away from these lies. Take a cue, Dipshit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

And Bi-Dung wants to begin it with his Reconciliation bill hiring almost 80,000 new IRS agents, the size of a moderate city, to shakedown the middle class to pay for his Big Gov't control.
We're living a F'in nightmare!!
You don't know what you're talking about. The IRS needs agents to enforce tax laws which are not being enforced. That's why the U.S. Treasury has lost billions of dollars in tax revenue owed to it by wealthy greed mongers who hire lawyers to screw the rest of us. Trump got away with & if he's doing it, they're all doing it.

Funny how all you Dimtard clowns keep talking about all this violence at school board meetings, yet can't show a single instance of violence.

Even the FBI and NSBA are running away from these lies. Take a cue, Dipshit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
You don't believe it because your buddies on Fox aren't reporting it.

Now you've done it. Made me nail your ass to the wall again.

You don't believe it because your buddies on Fox aren't reporting it.

Now you've done it. Made me nail your ass to the wall again.
I don't rely on Fox News for my info.

Howsabout I rely on YOU.............YOU show me this violence.

GO! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Forum List

Back