National Review on the Coming White Minority

Hmmm... whitish, I suppose. Yet I would continue to assert that race is what makes the difference. Why did the better legal systems develop in England, so far north and so white, and not elsewhere?

Last I checked "whites" have screwed up a shit load of countries.

Sigh. Which ones?

Are you joking?

Try "native Americans". Hello.

And read a bit about the history of Africa.

Here's a small part about the rape of the Congo by King Leopold of Belgium.

Reports of outrageous exploitation and widespread human rights abuses (including enslavement and mutilation of the native population), especially in the rubber industry, led to an international protest movement in the early 1900s. Forced labor was extorted from the natives. Estimates of the death toll range from 2 to 15 million (for further detail, see Congo Free State ([3]) and many historians consider the atrocities to have constituted a genocide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium

The atrocities of slavery in Africa perpetuated by whites (and Arabs and other blacks too) have done enormous damage to the continent to this day.

Here's a study I read today on the effects of population settlement within the geography and how that effects the current economy.

http://voxeu.org/index.php?q=node/233

You do of course remember that little tiff called the Civil War? It established that the Union is permanent and the only way a State can leave is by permission of a Majority of the States through a federal action of accepting the States request to leave.

Perhaps YOU need to go back to High School and learn about US history and the Constitution.

The Civil War isn't legal precedent. It's political precedent, and there's a big difference. But if you must take that road, I'm happy to travel along... how about the Revolutionary War as precedent? Or the Delcaration of Independence? When in the course of human events it becomes time to tell the overlords to pound sand, let 'er rip!

Are you joking?

Try "native Americans". Hello.

And read a bit about the history of Africa.

So, if foreigners come into a land, uninvited, demand this and that, rape and kill the natives and delare themselves the new bosses by marching through the street with the flags of their own countries,

check out illegal immigration!

Hmmm... whitish, I suppose. Yet I would continue to assert that race is what makes the difference. Why did the better legal systems develop in England, so far north and so white, and not elsewhere?

I snippped some of the post so I should acknowledge that, it wasn't related to what I want to post though.

On that point WJ - and I think I read on here that you're a lawyer? - you woud be aware that the English common law, for all its presumed majesty, was inferior to the Roman Law that it followed? As lawyer you would know that the Roman occupation of England brought with it its legal system. I know very little about Roman law but I do know it was far more sophisticated than the customary law that the Anglo-Saxons brought with them from the northern European lands. Fraud didn't become a criminal offence in England until the late 18th Century but it was known under Roman Law hundreds and hundreds of years before. The crude concept of "larceny" under English common law was a joke compared to the subtleties of variations of theft in the Roman Law.

The English common law, lauded by those who practise it, is a hotchpotch derivative of a mix of Anglo-Saxon custom, Norman feudalism, Canon Law and voodoo (hey let me have a little rhetorical flourish). The processes in the modern courtroom in a jurisdiction with its roots in English common law are still reminiscent of the old Normal Trial by Battle. It's adversarial nature is still apparent, in direct and distinct opposition to the Roman Law influenced Civil Law of Europe with its inquisitorial approach.

Superior? No way. The law of the swarthy Mediterranean types is superior to the clumsy, rule-laden, procedurally constipated system that the common law of England has bequeathed.

So, if foreigners come into a land, uninvited, demand this and that, rape and kill the natives and delare themselves the new bosses by marching through the street with the flags of their own countries,

check out illegal immigration!

You had asked which white nations screwed up others.

Europeans screwed the native Americans.

Can't do much about it now. But not to acknowledge it is to deny history.

I snippped some of the post so I should acknowledge that, it wasn't related to what I want to post though.

On that point WJ - and I think I read on here that you're a lawyer? - you woud be aware that the English common law, for all its presumed majesty, was inferior to the Roman Law that it followed? As lawyer you would know that the Roman occupation of England brought with it its legal system. I know very little about Roman law but I do know it was far more sophisticated than the customary law that the Anglo-Saxons brought with them from the northern European lands. Fraud didn't become a criminal offence in England until the late 18th Century but it was known under Roman Law hundreds and hundreds of years before. The crude concept of "larceny" under English common law was a joke compared to the subtleties of variations of theft in the Roman Law.

The English common law, lauded by those who practise it, is a hotchpotch derivative of a mix of Anglo-Saxon custom, Norman feudalism, Canon Law and voodoo (hey let me have a little rhetorical flourish). The processes in the modern courtroom in a jurisdiction with its roots in English common law are still reminiscent of the old Normal Trial by Battle. It's adversarial nature is still apparent, in direct and distinct opposition to the Roman Law influenced Civil Law of Europe with its inquisitorial approach.

Superior? No way. The law of the swarthy Mediterranean types is superior to the clumsy, rule-laden, procedurally constipated system that the common law of England has bequeathed.

I wish I knew more about English legal history v. Roman law. I have a few tomes on English legal history I mean to dip into. I did go to a pretty interesting symposium sponsored by Federalist Society on the virtues of the adversarial system versus the inquisitorial system. A Yale law prof named John Langbein was pushing for more inquisition, and I had to acknowledge he had some good points (then a lawyer stood up and noted that for the issue at hand, we were using the adversarial system... touche'). As for legal reform in general, sure, I'm all ears.

But I wouldn't be too sure the Romans who laid down Rome were "swarthy." Check out Tenney Frank's writings about the history of Rome... I believe he identifies those Romans as Germanics who'd swooped down (and other writers said this of the early Greeks). Later in history, "swarthy" came on the scene, but the Roman emperors and senators weren't. White version of Egyptology? Who knows, but when you see the busts of the Greeks and Romans with the thin lips and narrow noses, you wonder...

On ethnicity of Romans - yes, mixed I'd say, my understanding of those in what's now southern Italy was that they were "Latins" but no doubt they had a mix of ethnicity. The Greeks, ancient ones I mean, were I believe of fair skin and hair. I remember being in Greece a few years ago in western Greece (Peloponnesus) and was struck by the number of fair and red headed people (but of course Greece was occupied by the Germans during WWII).

William is right, race is not a skin color, its a culture, and each culture has its race, language and customs, and im sorry, but america is being taken over by an invasion of hispanic illegal aliens from latin america, and mexico, and unlike every other group who LEGALLY came here, and worked hard for what they got, instead of illegally entering and demanding everything for free. Oh and lets not forget that pesky little fact that every other group gave up their language and learned english.

Now if you wanna be nieve, and have your head up your bum, thats your problem, but dont be dis-honest, you wouldnt wanna live in the middle east, because arab and muslim culture over there has not evolved since the 7th century in a lot of cases, and the way the other live is not a whole heck of a lot better.

These are naive views. Race and ethnicity aren't "skin color," they're real sociobiological categories and people act accordingly. The reason Mexico is a shithole isn't because of "skin color," it's because Mexicans are a different ethnic group. Whites make good countries not because of "skin color" but because that's how they evolved.

Neither of you seriously think "skin color," i.e., race, is irrelevant, because if you did, you'd have no objection to living in Africa.

Race can't be made "not to matter" any more than you can't make sex, the sun and the air "not matter".

Your point is irrevant based on this. We're not talking about race.

were talking about a group of people, who refuse too assimilate, refuse too speak english, and will take over america because of those two facts, because the illegal immigration wont stop.

On ethnicity of Romans - yes, mixed I'd say, my understanding of those in what's now southern Italy was that they were "Latins" but no doubt they had a mix of ethnicity. The Greeks, ancient ones I mean, were I believe of fair skin and hair. I remember being in Greece a few years ago in western Greece (Peloponnesus) and was struck by the number of fair and red headed people (but of course Greece was occupied by the Germans during WWII).

When you make a phone call..........

Press one for English...

Press two for anything else...

It was nice while it lasted....:thup:

very nice step, i miss my country too. I miss when we had legal immigrants, who actually learned english, and assimilited into our country, instead of the other way around.

When you make a phone call..........

Press one for English...

Press two for anything else...

It was nice while it lasted....:thup:

very nice step, i miss my country too. I miss when we had legal immigrants, who actually learned English, and assimilated into our country, instead of the other way around.

We...the United States of America is no more...

We have become a divided nation, and done so willingly...The POLITICALLY RIGHT THING TO DO..

Trying to accept anyone and everyone...And telling them........you can keep your country, you don't have to assimilate.......who are we to ask you to do THAT?

At one time.........we didn't have the hyphenated Americans...

We were just...........Americans.....

Not so today...

We are broken...

AND TO THINK.............They DID'NT EVEN HAVE TO SHOOT A SHOT.......

That's what political Correctness will get you..........

THE SILENT TAKEOVER...

you are so brilliant, if i hadent of given too many reps out in 24 hours, i wouldht have given u a pos rep, remind me, tommorrow, i owe you pos rep :)
We...the United States of America is no more...

We have become a divided nation, and done so willingly...The POLITICALLY RIGHT THING TO DO..

Trying to accept anyone and everyone...And telling them........you can keep your country, you don't have to assimilate.......who are we to ask you to do THAT?

At one time.........we didn't have the hyphenated Americans...

We were just...........Americans.....

Not so today...

We are broken...

AND TO THINK.............They DID'NT EVEN HAVE TO SHOOT A SHOT.......

That's what political Correctness will get you..........

THE SILENT TAKEOVER...

Forum List

Back