National Review on the Coming White Minority

Well, there are number of different tacks I could take with this.

1. This is ad hominen and doesn't address the debate at hand: whether a minority-white America will be good overall, or good for whites. Me, personally, has about as much to do with it as whether we should base the existence of Israel on your GPA at the yeshiva.

2. Nobody's ever mentioned a thing about the "supremacy of white people." Do you ever harp on Jews for their "supremacy" in wanting Israel? I doubt it. The question here is whether whites are better off in a majority-white country, or not. Agree or disagree?

3. It should be possible to have a debate about ethnopolitics without this childish dissolving into whether one is claiming "supremacy," which, by the way, is never laid at the feet of blacks, Jews, etc. If blacks want something, nobody EVER FUCKING SAYS BACK TO THEM: So, you think you're "supreme"? No, no, no. And G-d knows nobody does this to Jews. But if a white person wants the slightest thing, they get hit with this!

4. If one or another race is in fact "supreme," it might be to the benefit of others not to co-exist with them because of the possibility of exploitation, don't you think?

5. If no race is "supreme" over all the others, THEN IT WOULDN'T MATTER if whites wanted a place to live. You all would do just fine on your own, without us.

6. If whites are INFERIOR to other groups, well, hell, aren't we doing you a favor by extricating ourselves? Ha!

7. Don't think anybody has ever answered the question: Why do Jews get to have Israel, but whites nothing?

The Census Bureau estimated yesterday that from July 1, 2005 to July 1, 2006, the nation’s minority population grew to 100.7 million from 98.3 million... Nearly half the children under age 5 are Hispanic, black or Asian... 80 percent of Americans over age 60 are non-Hispanic whites, compared with only 60 percent among those in their 20s and 30s, and 58 percent among people younger than 20...

Damn this has me hot. Can't anyone see the implication here? The future of America is the white race swallowed whole. What of affirmative action THEN? Where will you live, since whites ALWAYS end up living with other whites? Who will represent you, since blacks and Hispanics all get their reps... you gonna fight for yours? What will we speak? Gangster-Spanish? Real nice. What kinds of spray-paint tags will cover the Metropolitan Museum of Art, I wonder? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN INNER CITY AREA ONCE INHABITED BY WHITES, NOW BLACKS? They let it rot!!! It looks like a bomb hit. Just go through Detroit and see. Whites need to wake the fuck up.

There is no "implication" beyond that you are a fearful, sniveling little mediocrity with a festering cesspool for a mind. So kindly restrict your goose-stepping to the privacy of your basement, bunker or wherever you display your Nazi regalia.

In less polite words, fuck off.

Making decisions based on skin color needs to go away. Most especially in THIS country. Latest estimates that I saw have the Majority as Hispanic by the 2050 or so time period.

The threat is not ethnicity, it is foolish political beliefs.

Decisions based on skin color and ethnicity do need to go away. But the wage suppression and crowding caused by unrestricted illegal immigration also needs to go away.

It's not the race or ethnic origin that matters. It's the sheer number. 12-20 million illegal immigrants suppress American wages, especially when at least 7 million of them are employed. Economist George Borjas puts the annual wage suppression caused by immigrants (both legal and illegal) at 4% from 1980 to 2000. That's a decrease in aggregate American worker income of over $250 billion, which is almost 2% of our $13 trillion GDP. With 70% of our GDP coming from consumer spending, this aggregate wage loss drags down consumer spending, and drags down our economy.

Illegal immigration isn't a race issue. It's a labor issue and an economic issue. It is yet one more way that income is distributed upward toward the rich, by reducing workers' wages (and labor costs), thus increasing Corporate profits as a result. And those profits further enhance the ability of Corporate America to invest in overseas production facilities with cheaper labor, thus reducing American employment and wages even further.

Why do you defend board spammers and racist psychos? I'd think your energies would be better spent. Or does your hatred of anyone not to the right of Atilla the Hun override any repugnance you might find in ignorance or racism?

Are you only concerned with Right wing zealots? This question is easily flipped to apply to you, just change the designators to your political side.

And unless your blind or incapable of independent thought I have made my dislike for racism plain. Edwards post that brought the response is not much better, that is what I said, NOT that I support what was said by an obvious racist on a matter of his hatred.

This is about 3 or 4 times now you have made accusations that simply defy explanation. Are you incapable of reason? Perhaps you need someone to teach you to discern what is said when you read it?

Am I supporting a position of a racist? Are you incapable of finding fault with some because they happen to have attacked someone you dislike? I am quite capable of disliking the views of both posters AND that doesn't some how equate to my supporting either one.

In the future kindly engage your brain and your ability to reason before making ludicrous accusation.

The Implications are that White Racists will have to learn to get along.

"Learn to get along", i.e., give up the society your ancestors built in the name of political correctness to 20 million Hispanic CRIMINALS who march in and demand it? FTN.

The men and women who died and whose memory we honor today --- what did they die defending? They died defending a WAY OF LIFE, a NATION and a PEOPLE. That is being MURDERED by illegal immigration just as sure as an military invasion! I hope they did not die in vain, and people like Bush and Kennedy DISHONOR their memory with talk of amnesty.

"Learn to get along", i.e., give up the society your ancestors built in the name of political correctness to 20 million Hispanic CRIMINALS who march in and demand it? FTN.

The men and women who died and whose memory we honor today --- what did they die defending? They died defending a WAY OF LIFE, a NATION and a PEOPLE. That is being MURDERED by illegal immigration just as sure as an military invasion! I hope they did not die in vain, and people like Bush and Kennedy DISHONOR their memory with talk of amnesty.

You convienantly have forgotten all the people of color, the Hispanics, the Indians and the immigrants that fought and died for this country. You want rights and privelages restricted to whites only. Your a racist plain and simple. This country knows better, OUR heritage is one of MANY nations and cultures. Our Constitution tries to ensure that all citizens and legal residents have the SAME rights and protections, ESPECIALLY ignoring color, race and ethnicity.

Illegal Immigrants are a problem and a serious one. BUT you only use that to try and scare and manipulate people that know better into supporting your rotten creed.

You convienantly have forgotten all the people of color, the Hispanics, the Indians and the immigrants that fought and died for this country. You want rights and privelages restricted to whites only. Your a racist plain and simple. This country knows better, OUR heritage is one of MANY nations and cultures. Our Constitution tries to ensure that all citizens and legal residents have the SAME rights and protections, ESPECIALLY ignoring color, race and ethnicity.

Illegal Immigrants are a problem and a serious one. BUT you only use that to try and scare and manipulate people that know better into supporting your rotten creed.

"People of color" are not the traditional American people. The left has a lot of lies going, but the one that says America was "founded on multiculturalism" is the biggest. It was not. It was founded by whites. That's a fact. Blacks were slaves, rightly or wrongly, and the Indians were massacred, again, rightly or wrongly. Our nation is the history of English-speakers from the British Isles and Northern Europe who were joined by assimilation-minded Europeans in limited numbers years later. Our nation is not the history of an invasion of illegal Hispanics who have NO INTENTION of learning English or becoming American. It will make our nation history, but it's not the history.

My "creed" is that whites deserve to carry on as a people. That's rotten? You would never say the same about blacks, etc. When it comes to Israel, I'm sure you support it. So why not support the right of whites to exist? Are you white? Do you want your white children to go to school with no other whites? Do you have any idea what that's like? Do you think the non-white kids are NICE to white kids, welcome them, treat them like brothers and sisters? They DO NOT, my friends. They attack them viciously. This is not a happy or healthy way of life.

You can all sit back and think of me as the bad guy. But if you could choose whether you'd want to live as a majority or a minority, you'd choose majority, I guarantee it.

Are you only concerned with Right wing zealots? This question is easily flipped to apply to you, just change the designators to your political side.

And unless your blind or incapable of independent thought I have made my dislike for racism plain. Edwards post that brought the response is not much better, that is what I said, NOT that I support what was said by an obvious racist on a matter of his hatred.

This is about 3 or 4 times now you have made accusations that simply defy explanation. Are you incapable of reason? Perhaps you need someone to teach you to discern what is said when you read it?

Am I supporting a position of a racist? Are you incapable of finding fault with some because they happen to have attacked someone you dislike? I am quite capable of disliking the views of both posters AND that doesn't some how equate to my supporting either one.

In the future kindly engage your brain and your ability to reason before making ludicrous accusation.

What I am incapable of is understanding how you support spammers and racists. Do you see me defending the indefensible simply because the statements are made by people on the left?

Didn't think so....

carry on...

"People of color" are not the traditional American people. The left has a lot of lies going, but the one that says America was "founded on multiculturalism" is the biggest. It was not. It was founded by whites. That's a fact. Blacks were slaves, rightly or wrongly, and the Indians were massacred, again, rightly or wrongly. Our nation is the history of English-speakers from the British Isles and Northern Europe who were joined by assimilation-minded Europeans in limited numbers years later. Our nation is not the history of an invasion of illegal Hispanics who have NO INTENTION of learning English or becoming American. It will make our nation history, but it's not the history.

My "creed" is that whites deserve to carry on as a people. That's rotten? You would never say the same about blacks, etc. When it comes to Israel, I'm sure you support it. So why not support the right of whites to exist? Are you white? Do you want your white children to go to school with no other whites? Do you have any idea what that's like? Do you think the non-white kids are NICE to white kids, welcome them, treat them like brothers and sisters? They DO NOT, my friends. They attack them viciously. This is not a happy or healthy way of life.

You can all sit back and think of me as the bad guy. But if you could choose whether you'd want to live as a majority or a minority, you'd choose majority, I guarantee it.

What a load of Horse shit. Your unreasoning hatred is idiotic. Either this country has laws or it doesn't. Laws MUST apply equally to all or they are meaningless. Everyone MUST have the same rights or NO one has any rights. That you can not or will not grasp that is an indication of your failure at reason, intelligence and logic.

You have the right to hate all you want. As do others. Your inability to reason beyond that hatred is disenheartening. Illegal Immigration is a serious problem that MUST be addressed, but you do NOT help with your racist views or opinions.

Start down the path were laws only apply to the "correct" race or people and rights only exist for the selected and you will soon have none yourself.

What I am incapable of is understanding how you support spammers and racists. Do you see me defending the indefensible simply because the statements are made by people on the left?

Didn't think so....

carry on...

Provide a statement by me that supports ANY of this fellows racist views. That supports spammers. I assume you are talking about Joyce and RSR. Neither have broken board rules. Both are entitled to their opinion, unless of course you think like Joyce and only the "correct" people should in fact have those privaleges?

More to the point, in this thread you made a claim that I supported Joyce, be so kind as to quote it.

Laws MUST apply equally to all or they are meaningless. Everyone MUST have the same rights or NO one has any rights.

Holy moly, brother... this isn't even factually accurate! You've gone way off the left-wing deep end here:

Minors do not have the same rights as adults, for very good reason. Any judge in America will calmly inform you of this.

Men do not have the same rights as women, for fairly good reasons. See the domestic laws of... let's see now... ALL FIFTY STATES.

Non-citizens do not have the same rights as citizens, for good reasons. See federal law.

But more broadly, to say that we "all have the same rights" is to beg the question, what do you mean by "rights"? The communists believed all had the same "right" to exactly the same measure of gruel... and I would hate to think you're a communist. Or do you mean to say we're all the same? Do you have the right to use the women's room? Crikey sir, I hope you're not going to tell me that you do!

Anyone who thinks there is no difference between races has not spent time in black neiborhoods... The white man did not come into these areas and destroy them... You guys are so afraid of being called racist that you wont even admit the truth... I'm not racist, but I'm not going to stick my head in the sand because its not popular to speak the truth when it comes to race...

The bottom line is neiborhoods speak volumes when it comes to race...

And your point? Are you suggesting that us "white" people should restrict non whites because they don't live live like us? I suggest you do some history lessons, you will find that the current ghettos are because of politics and the Liberals creating a welfare state.

As for the rant about rights.... your entire post is a strawman argument. Devoid of any semblence of the issue. Children are not lower class citizens, they are judged to be unable to exersize their rights at that age. I will concede that current family courts are unconstitutional and a blight on the Country, but women and men have the same basic rights per the Constitution, this wasn't always the case of course, Just as minorities were once illegally denied their rights.

The Constitution applies to EVERY person legally ( and some argue even illegally) in this country. Voting is restricted to citizenship, by law, not a constitutional edict, but little else is. Kindly point out the passages where in rights enumerated in the document are reserved ( since the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments) for any specific race or skin color?

Here I will help you and give you a LINK to the Constitution.....

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

And your point? Are you suggesting that us "white" people should restrict non whites because they don't live live like us? I suggest you do some history lessons, you will find that the current ghettos are because of politics and the Liberals creating a welfare state.

As for the rant about rights.... your entire post is a strawman argument. Devoid of any semblence of the issue. Children are not lower class citizens, they are judged to be unable to exersize their rights at that age. I will concede that current family courts are unconstitutional and a blight on the Country, but women and men have the same basic rights per the Constitution, this wasn't always the case of course, Just as minorities were once illegally denied their rights.

The Constitution applies to EVERY person legally ( and some argue even illegally) in this country. Voting is restricted to citizenship, by law, not a constitutional edict, but little else is. Kindly point out the passages where in rights enumerated in the document are reserved ( since the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments) for any specific race or skin color?

Here I will help you and give you a LINK to the Constitution.....

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

Bro, I hate to pull highest grade in Constitutional Law out on you, but you're asking for it. The Constitution applies ab initio to THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF, not the people. Read your own link and get the flavor. What private citizens do is a matter for state, not federal regulation. Liberals have lost sight of this, as have many conservatives, but those are the facts. Read the Civil Rights cases --- private racial discrimination is TOTALLY LEGAL under the 14th Amendment. This is good law today, mate. The race laws now in place are based on... oh, wait --- I'll let the white-haters on the board tell us what provision!

Next, read a case called Lopez v. United States. Then check back with us.

You are NOT advocating private racism, you are advocating State sponsored , Government controlled Racism and segregation, other wise your rants mean nothing.

And I suggest you pay attention, I already acknowledged you are free to hate anyone you want and to not live with or near them ( if you can manage it).

What you CAN NOT do is establish a town, city, county or State as white only, UNLESS it is privately owned property in its entirety and the Federal Government or local Government doesn't exersize the right of public passage.

States rights do NOT include violating Federal law. The Constitution is CLEAR on the matter. Without changing the Constitution or getting rid of it NO local or state Government can establish a white only policy. No matter WHAT the voters want. And last I checked no state can leave the Union without the express permission of the Federal Government.

Your the one that needs to read and understand the Constitution.

Without changing the Constitution or getting rid of it NO local or state Government can establish a white only policy.

Probably, but if a state geared up for this, it would be seceding, and

And last I checked no state can leave the Union without the express permission of the Federal Government.

Where in the Constitution does it say this? "The express permission of the Federal Government," whoo boy, you sound like one hardcore commie when you say that, and I sure hope you aren't!

Probably, but if a state geared up for this, it would be seceding, and

Where in the Constitution does it say this? "The express permission of the Federal Government," whoo boy, you sound like one hardcore commie when you say that, and I sure hope you aren't!

You do of course remember that little tiff called the Civil War? It established that the Union is permanent and the only way a State can leave is by permission of a Majority of the States through a federal action of accepting the States request to leave.

Perhaps YOU need to go back to High School and learn about US history and the Constitution.

Further it has been decided that the 13. 14, 15 and I believe 16th amendments clearly establish that the rights promised in the Constitution apply to all citizens and no State may supercede them. Perhaps you would like to read the part in the Constitution where it STATES FEDERAL Authority and power ALWAYS supercede State and private citizens. It further States it in the 10th Amendment.

These are naive views. Race and ethnicity aren't "skin color," they're real sociobiological categories and people act accordingly. The reason Mexico is a shithole isn't because of "skin color," it's because Mexicans are a different ethnic group. Whites make good countries not because of "skin color" but because that's how they evolved.

Neither of you seriously think "skin color," i.e., race, is irrelevant, because if you did, you'd have no objection to living in Africa.

Race can't be made "not to matter" any more than you can't make sex, the sun and the air "not matter".

This is an astonishingly ignorant statement.

Mexico and most of South America is a shithole mainly because their governments have the baggage of Spanish law and traditions, specifically a lack of economic freedom and property rights for ordinary citizens. The US and Canada had the blessing of inheriting english common law. Likewise, Spain itself has been a bit of a shithole compared to the rest of western europe for much of the last few hundred years, even though it's inhabited by white people.

Good post.

Forum List

Back