National Oil Reserve at 38 year Low

Apparently you are too stupid to remember your claim.

You claimed there was no demand for oil in 2020.

Now, go find a link to prove that claim, Simp.

When west Texas sweet goes negative there's no demand, stupid.

When west Texas sweet goes negative there's no demand, stupid.
Pretty sure I was still driving around for the day or so it was negative.

And you claimed there was no demand in 2020. 1-2 days isn't "2020", Simp.

Admit you are a lying sack of shit. Nobody is buying your bullshit that there was no demand for oil in 2020.

Biden is trying to win the election using smoke and mirrors to artificially lower gas prices, and is placing this nation in grave danger because of how he is doing it: He is depleting our oil reserve which exists for national emergency purposes.

The correct way to lower prices is to increase production and implement energy producer friendly policies. That's what Trump did and Trump made us an energy exporter, not importer, for the first time in decades. Trump's policies were perfect.

Biden's policies are disastrous, and his fake gas-price band-aid for the elections ae dangerous.

Sean will never get that brown smudge off his nose or the stink of Trump's ass off his breath from stuffing his face up Trump's ass.

Pretty sure I was still driving around for the day or so it was negative.

And you claimed there was no demand in 2020. 1-2 days isn't "2020", Simp.

Admit you are a lying sack of shit. Nobody is buying your bullshit that there was no demand for oil in 2020.

I like your style

Do you have problems understanding charts? Would you like to sit in Daddy's lap while I explain them to you?

U.S. Ending Stocks of Crude Oil in SPR (Thousand Barrels)

1663235527373.png

Thank you

How many hundreds of million barrels have been depleted under biden?

Forum List

Back