National Implications: A Larry Elder Victory in California Would Shift U.S. Senate Majority to Republicans

I have a little more faith in humanity in spite of the last election. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. If I'm right, it supports our stance on the conservative side how polls are rigged to try make you think what they want instead of reporting what people actually think.
We've had many an election in California to know that the huge majority of the state are whacko liberal progressives. Hell, they voted in Waters, Feinstein, Pelosi, and others. There is a huge voter turnout in the Bay Area and it ain't for Elder. Hey, I would be thrilled to death if Elder won but, if I were you, I wouldn't bet even one penny on it.

How many Republicans hold office in Oregon? The answer is one and he represents the part of the state that wants to secede and join Idaho. That alone is a pretty good indication of massive voter fraud or rampant stupidity.

Do those states allow ballot harvesting also, like Californication?
WTF are you talking about?

House of Representatives in Oregon 37 Democrats 23 Republicans.

Oregon State Senate 30 D 18 R

WTF are you talking about?

House of Representatives in Oregon 37 Democrats 23 Republicans.

Oregon State Senate 30 D 18 R

Seabitch, there is only one Republican Congressman. Get your head out of your girlfriend's ass.

Also, as expected, you did not answer my question. Typical libtard.

Seabitch, why do you lie? You cannot vote by mail in many states, including my own.
Whether it is called Absentee or Vote by Mail, it's still the same lady, different dress. Two thirds of the states allow no excuse vote by mail. Voting by mail is allowed in all 50 states. I did not lie. If I'm the bitch, why is it you tossing out ad hominems for no apparent reason?

But if you look at the polls they have moved from 50/50 just a few weeks ago to in favor of Newsome by at least 10 points. There has been high voter turnout in the Bay area, and it ain't for Elder. As much as they hate Newsome, Elder is even more distasteful to them. You can't turn a liberal into a Republican overnight.
The state Republican party is telling it's members to vote in person. Vote centers opened this weekend. In person turnout hasn't been great so far. Maybe they are waiting until election day. Most of them have already been voting by mail in California for years and probably still will.

Whether it is called Absentee or Vote by Mail, it's still the same lady, different dress. Two thirds of the states allow no excuse vote by mail. Voting by mail is allowed in all 50 states. I did not lie. If I'm the bitch, why is it you tossing out ad hominems for no apparent reason?

You apparently do not know what ballot harvesting is. Why not educate yourself and realize that ballot harvesting makes voter fraud a piece of cake!

The state Republican party is telling it's members to vote in person. Vote centers opened this weekend. In person turnout hasn't been great so far. Maybe they are waiting until election day. Most of them have already been voting by mail in California for years and probably still will.
So do you live in California or Oregon? I am confused as to what the fudge you are talking about!

You should be more specific next time. Oklahoma has no Democrats. Proof of fraud, asshole?
If they were all Democrats, that would be proof of fraud, but I bet Oklahoma has strict voting laws that prevents fraud and that is why they are Republicans.

My state has one Democrat in Congress, and the reason he is there is he represents a district made entirely of white liberals and minority liberals.

You apparently do not know what ballot harvesting is. Why not educate yourself and realize that ballot harvesting makes voter fraud a piece of cake!
It's that thing that Republicans keep getting caught doing, right? Someplace had to have an election do over because a Republican did that, right? Good thing California has laws in place to prevent Republican malfeasance.

• authorizing someone to return the ballot on your behalf.
    • Anyone may return your ballot for you, as long as they do not get paid on a per ballot basis. In order for your ballot to be counted, you must fill out the authorization section found on the outside of your ballot envelope.
Oh and...

As of August 2020:[1][2]

• 24 states and D.C. permitted someone chosen by the voter to return mail ballots on their behalf in most cases
  • 12 states specified who may return ballots (i.e., household members, caregivers, and/or family members) in most cases
  • 1 state explicitly allowed only the voter to return their ballot
  • 13 states did not specify whether someone may return another's ballot

If they were all Democrats, that would be proof of fraud, but I bet Oklahoma has strict voting laws that prevents fraud and that is why they are Republicans.

My state has one Democrat in Congress, and the reason he is there is he represents a district made entirely of white liberals and minority liberals.
So your state is evidence of proof of fraud by your standard and it doesn't seem to matter if it's voting by mail or not. :lol: Thanks for defeating your own claim. :lol:

It's that thing that Republicans keep getting caught doing, right? Someplace had to have an election do over because a Republican did that, right? Good thing California has laws in place to prevent Republican malfeasance.

• authorizing someone to return the ballot on your behalf.
    • Anyone may return your ballot for you, as long as they do not get paid on a per ballot basis. In order for your ballot to be counted, you must fill out the authorization section found on the outside of your ballot envelope.
Oh and...

As of August 2020:[1][2]

• 24 states and D.C. permitted someone chosen by the voter to return mail ballots on their behalf in most cases
  • 12 states specified who may return ballots (i.e., household members, caregivers, and/or family members) in most cases
  • 1 state explicitly allowed only the voter to return their ballot
  • 13 states did not specify whether someone may return another's ballot
Your source is only a year out of date. Many laws were passed this year to combat Democrat voter fraud.

Polls are polls. They are designed to display a certain result. The news media wanted a tight Senate race, even though McGrath was a absolutely disgusting candidate. It was nowhere near true!
Kentucky is not California. You are fooling yourself with a bunch of hope that really doesn't exist.

In person voting was at record levels in the Bay Area and they weren't voting for Elder.

A black man destroys the dreams of the Democratic Party.
1630946024082.jpeg

Whether you love Newsome or not...recalling him would elect Larry Elder and THAT would be a disaster.

It would be like electing the ghost of Limbaugh Governor

Forum List

Back