National Implications: A Larry Elder Victory in California Would Shift U.S. Senate Majority to Republicans

I just wouldn't take for granted the fact that 67% of Californians are diehard liberal progressives. I don't think you are going to win by saying the 2020 election was stolen. You have to tap into their dislike of Newsome without espousing Republican values, which California voters are not and you aren't going to convince them to wear different stripes. They still believe in their liberal values. While there were enough Republicans in the state to get Newsome recalled, it's looking more and more like the majority voters in the state aren't going to let the state turn red.

I'm not taking anything for granted. It's just that at some point party loyalty wears off just like it did with Cuomo. Screw who the next California Senator will be, we got to get this clown out of here.

Thanks to him my favorite restaurant is closed while he's dining with no mask at his, he's sending his kids to to an expensive private school with in class learning while all most others are forced to stay home while our kids learn over the internet. He's giving free healthcare to illegals while some of our military vets are living in a tent scrounging in the street looking for a used syringe because they can't even afford their own. I can't even walk to my Walgreens any longer because under this clown, they raised misdemeanor shoplifting up to 950 dollars and the cops won't even come out unless somebody takes that much.

The guy has been a total disaster which is why violent crime is increasing, covid still spreading, people and businesses leaving the state by the droves. Screw it that he's a fellow Democrat.

I do. Just like they do every election. There is no more proof of widespread voter fraud in California than in any other state in the union. In fact, California puts more safeguards in place than many red States.

California requires that voting systems be tested and certified by the state, that logic and accuracy testing occur prior to every election, that voting machines have a paper trail for voter verification and auditing AND they require a post election manual audit after EVERY election. Does your state do any of those things?
The entire system is MASSIVELY fraudulent, and California obscenely criminal.

Pretending otherwise is a child's fantasy.

Yeah...just like Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii and Utah. Where is your proof that all mailed ballot elections are "ripe for voter fraud"? Oregon has been doing it for over a decade.

How many Republicans hold office in Oregon? The answer is one and he represents the part of the state that wants to secede and join Idaho. That alone is a pretty good indication of massive voter fraud or rampant stupidity.

Do those states allow ballot harvesting also, like Californication?

Saying things does not make them true. Every single state has been allowing voters to vote by mail. Expanding it may have overburdened some states, but they slogged through it and have lessons learned going forward. Unfortunately for you, voting by mail is popular.

Who is this mysterious"nobody" that hasn't"purged" their rolls? Who violated election law? Try some links with your lies, ahem, commentary.

Seabitch, why do you lie? You cannot vote by mail in many states, including my own.

I just wouldn't take for granted the fact that 67% of Californians are diehard liberal progressives. I don't think you are going to win by saying the 2020 election was stolen. You have to tap into their dislike of Newsome without espousing Republican values, which California voters are not and you aren't going to convince them to wear different stripes. They still believe in their liberal values. While there were enough Republicans in the state to get Newsome recalled, it's looking more and more like the majority voters in the state aren't going to let the state turn red.
The progressives you claim make up 67% of the voters do not support COVID lockdowns, rampant homelessness, criminals getting away with everything, and such. Do they?

That is why Newsome is toast or the voters are simply stupid and want more of his pathetic performance.

I'm not taking anything for granted. It's just that at some point party loyalty wears off just like it did with Cuomo. Screw who the next California Senator will be, we got to get this clown out of here.

Thanks to him my favorite restaurant is closed while he's dining with no mask at his, he's sending his kids to to an expensive private school with in class learning while all most others are forced to stay home while our kids learn over the internet. He's giving free healthcare to illegals while some of our military vets are living in a tent scrounging in the street looking for a used syringe because they can't even afford their own. I can't even walk to my Walgreens any longer because under this clown, they raised misdemeanor shoplifting up to 950 dollars and the cops won't even come out unless somebody takes that much.

The guy has been a total disaster which is why violent crime is increasing, covid still spreading, people and businesses leaving the state by the droves. Screw it that he's a fellow Democrat.
But you are speaking as one from the 33% while the 67% don't want Elder. I'm on your side, but, that's the fact.

The progressives you claim make up 67% of the voters do not support COVID lockdowns, rampant homelessness, criminals getting away with everything, and such. Do they?

That is why Newsome is toast or the voters are simply stupid and want more of his pathetic performance.
But if you look at the polls they have moved from 50/50 just a few weeks ago to in favor of Newsome by at least 10 points. There has been high voter turnout in the Bay area, and it ain't for Elder. As much as they hate Newsome, Elder is even more distasteful to them. You can't turn a liberal into a Republican overnight.

But if you look at the polls they have moved from 50/50 just a few weeks ago to in favor of Newsome by at least 10 points. There has been high voter turnout in the Bay area, and it ain't for Elder. As much as they hate Newsome, Elder is even more distasteful to them. You can't turn a liberal into a Republican overnight.
Poll are designed to give you the results you want.

In McConnell's last election, the polls had him barely squeaking by for reelection. As it turned out, he won by almost 20%!

But you are speaking as one from the 33% while the 67% don't want Elder. I'm on your side, but, that's the fact.

I have a little more faith in humanity in spite of the last election. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. If I'm right, it supports our stance on the conservative side how polls are rigged to try make you think what they want instead of reporting what people actually think.

Apparently you do not know how recall elections work in California. He can be elected with an even smaller percentage of the vote.
I know. Just saying, when 67% are pure liberal, you will never get to the 50% to have him recalled, when voters know that Elder would be the winner if you actually did hit the 50%.

Forum List

Back