National Healthcare: Banned Activities

With the passing of this healthcare bill, your vices become our expense. Therefore, we expect you to refrain from the following activities:

1. Eating unhealthy food (as defined by the USDA)
2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
4. Driving without a seatbelt, or with an MP3 player, or with a cellphone
5. Skydiving, Diving, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hang-gliding, and Motorcycling
6. Contact sports
7. Tanning, Tattooing, and Body Modification
8. Unprotected, casual, or unorthodox sex
9. Ignoring a doctor's order

As we attempt to maximize the effectiveness of our national healthcare system, while minimizing the costs, you will be legally penalized for any of the above behaviors.

Have a Nice Day!

You forgot exhaling. Oh wait, that will just be taxed.

With the passing of this healthcare bill, your vices become our expense. Therefore, we expect you to refrain from the following activities:

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
5. Skydiving, Diving, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hang-gliding, and Motorcycling
6. Contact sports

As we attempt to maximize the effectiveness of our national healthcare system, while minimizing the costs, you will be legally penalized for any of the above behaviors.

Have a Nice Day!

This is what I said before -if government owns your health care, it owns YOU. Not a joke.

Someone please explain why the founders were able to create a brand new system of government in a 16 page document, but that government requires more than 2,700 pages our elected representatives didn't even bother to read before voting to inflict it on us, doubling the size of federal government, laying claim to massively increased powers to order people to spend their money as Congress sees fit for them, the creation of more than 117 new government bureaucracies and agencies at last count, hiring a slew of IRS agents, a slew of bureaucrats -and please keep in mind they will all make nearly $20K more than they would for the comparable job in the private sector plus very generous pension and benefits we will not have in the private sector even though we will all be footing THAT bill as well, massive tax hikes and job-killing penalties -all to insure what is in reality a tiny fraction of this population? Because Pelosi and Reid the traitors refuse to answer that one.

Why do you REALLY think Democrats put all that BULLSHIT in this bill and needed more than 2,700 pages to assist a tiny minority with insurance premiums while rejecting EVERY SINGLE known proposal known for a fact to help reduce health care and health insurance costs? EVERY ONE OF THEM were REJECTED by the tyrants in Congress -why? Its because this was never about health or care or reducing insurance premiums or reducing health care costs whatsoever. It was and is all about expanding government control and POWER. The ONLY way government can claim more power for itself is by stripping it from YOU. And Democrats voted to do just that tonight.

The Democrats cut down the Tree of Liberty to use its wood for some temporary warmth.

Freedom died last night while good Americans slept in their beds, unable to defend their rights from a determined pack of Jackals who call themselves Democrats.

I call them Terrorists.

Imagine the fun we'll have, when religious fundies take the reins of the national healthcare system!

they already have, my insurance company keeps declining paying for my meds, saying my DR has to prove to them that I need them. Apparently every month or so.
I had a lawyer contact them last week...
And I pay the bastiges over $1,300/mo.

I guess since I am terminal anyway....

We apparently already have corporate death panels.

What doctor? You don't have your own doctor anymore. You'll go to the doctor you're *told* to go to, and you'll get in when they damned well decide to *let* you in.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?
The vast majority of people are already told which doctors they may see. Ever hear of HMOs?

I heard that conservative thought will be banned too as so much negativity only leads to depression and grouchy faces!

Wah, wahhhh..............

Lordy, lordy, what a bunch of crybabies. Well, you had many chances for input into the bill, all that you said was "NO!".

they already have, my insurance company keeps declining paying for my meds, saying my DR has to prove to them that I need them. Apparently every month or so.

What doctor? You don't have your own doctor anymore. You'll go to the doctor you're *told* to go to, and you'll get in when they damned well decide to *let* you in.

The vast majority of people are already told which doctors they may see. Ever hear of HMOs?

If you really don't understand the difference between having a contractual agreement with a private insurance company and a government run system, you are going to find out the hard way. You are the new poster boy for our public school system -because what you are complaining about will become exponentially worse and for FAR more people than had such problems before. Change we can all believe in actually means fucking things up for MORE people while government doubles its size, sticks us all with an even larger bill and claims massively increased power and control over each of us? Since this bill will only make these kinds of situation MORE common and not less common -who really benefits here? GOVERNMENT does. Not WE THE PEOPLE who were just stripped of more of their freedoms by POLITICIANS. You bitch you are paying $1300 a month to be treated like that? Then won't you just jump up and down for pure JOY when you are paying more than double that to be treated like that. And how satisfying it will be for you to know that even MORE people are having to endure such treatment.

Let me know when a private insurance company claims that in the name of reducing their health care costs, it will impose new taxes on all sorts of things -foods, activities, even careers -that POLITICIANS have decided are "bad" for you -seeing as how they all think they can run your life better than you can anyway and now have the excuse of taking over health care as the perfect excuse to do it. Let me know when a private insurance company inflicts taxes on any food product it has decided you shouldn't be allowed to consume at all or for engaging in activities it has decided you must be forced to stop or pay a tax penalty with the force and power of government behind that demand. Oh all in the name of reducing health care costs because after all, government bureaucrats know FAR better than you do about how best to run your life. All for your own good seeing as how Democrats in particular believe you are just too stupid to know any better.

And be sure and let us all know when a private insurance company claims the "right" to send their agent to your door to inspect your records using the threat of imprisonment if you refuse to cooperate with their demands.

Just because you don't find your own freedoms to be valuable in the first place, how does that obligate ME to also place no value on my own freedoms or those of my children? But that is exactly what people like YOU are demanding from me and exactly what Democrats insisted when they cast their vote. Well FUCK OUR GOVERNMENT and FUCK THE TRAITORS in Congress who rammed this unwanted bill down the throats of the majority against their will.

If you really don't understand the difference between having a contractual agreement with a private insurance company and a government run system, you are going to find out the hard way. You are the new poster boy for our public school system -because what you are complaining about will become exponentially worse and for FAR more people than had such problems before. Change we can all believe in actually means fucking things up for MORE people while government doubles its size, sticks us all with an even larger bill and claims massively increased power and control over each of us? Since this bill will only make these kinds of situation MORE common and not less common -who really benefits here? GOVERNMENT does. Not WE THE PEOPLE who were just stripped of more of their freedoms by POLITICIANS. You bitch you are paying $1300 a month to be treated like that? Then won't you just jump up and down for pure JOY when you are paying more than double that to be treated like that. And how satisfying it will be for you to know that even MORE people are having to endure such treatment.

Let me know when a private insurance company claims that in the name of reducing their health care costs, it will impose new taxes on all sorts of things -foods, activities, even careers -that POLITICIANS have decided are "bad" for you -seeing as how they all think they can run your life better than you can anyway and now have the excuse of taking over health care as the perfect excuse to do it. Let me know when a private insurance company inflicts taxes on any food product it has decided you shouldn't be allowed to consume at all or for engaging in activities it has decided you must be forced to stop or pay a tax penalty with the force and power of government behind that demand. Oh all in the name of reducing health care costs because after all, government bureaucrats know FAR better than you do about how best to run your life. All for your own good seeing as how Democrats in particular believe you are just too stupid to know any better.

And be sure and let us all know when a private insurance company claims the "right" to send their agent to your door to inspect your records using the threat of imprisonment if you refuse to cooperate with their demands.

Just because you don't find your own freedoms to be valuable in the first place, how does that obligate ME to also place no value on my own freedoms or those of my children? But that is exactly what people like YOU are demanding from me and exactly what Democrats insisted when they cast their vote. Well FUCK OUR GOVERNMENT and FUCK THE TRAITORS in Congress who rammed this unwanted bill down the throats of the majority against their will.
When you get done whining maybe you'll realize that there is no government run system.

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!
If you'd have been smart you would have taken up all these vices yesterday and they'd be considered pre-existing conditions.

:eusa_angel:

Wah, wahhhh..............

Lordy, lordy, what a bunch of crybabies. Well, you had many chances for input into the bill, all that you said was "NO!".

What part of "NO" to socialized medicine do you dumbfuck Democrats not understand?

More than 2/3'ds of normal, average Americans said NO to your "health care reform" and you fucking Democrat Jackals pressed on anyway.

Like I said, Freedom died last night while good Americans slept in their beds, unable to defend themselves from the likes of you asses.

Fuck off asshole.

Last edited:
Imagine the fun we'll have, when religious fundies take the reins of the national healthcare system!

Yes Dis they really are that fucking stupid. They think the rich people are gonna provide them with a life long sugar titty to suck on,, they really are that stupid and lazy.

When you get done whining maybe you'll realize that there is no government run system.

You seriously think that's not coming? What a fool you are. :lol:

Everyone in the church I was raised in knew that to get sexual relief you had to wait till marriage or burn in hell for all eternity.
The same denomination as Palin's church btw.

Getting information regarding Medical Necessity is standard practice.... It is called a Prior Authorization. Almost all PA's are approved, but you just can't get your medication until one is approved. That isn't anything unusual.

So, be a little more honest. You haven't been denied, the Insurance is just asking for information from your Dr. regarding medical neccessity.

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!
You're selling fear. Unless you can prove these alegations, the difference between you and the tool Beck is about $36,000,000!

Try again.

And this should be my concern, why?

Are you on medical marijuana?

Nope various opoids and such for pain management and sleeping.
My red state of KY does not allow medical Pot.

I live in a Red state. I have taken various opioids for DDD (degenerative disc disease), spinal stenosis and spinal fractures (all of which was induced by years of steroid use for Asthma).

Never, EVER, had a problem getting ANY meds filled. Of course, I pay out of pocket myself for my meds. They were less than $100/month, all totaled up and included my BP meds and a Cox-2 inhibitor.

AND....the nice part? My meds are DICTATED BY MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR. It is between HIM and ME. WE decide my treatment. Nobody else. I'm currently on a non-opiod regime and see him once a month--and the switch in meds was a decision made by ME and MY DOCTOR.

Even nicer than that...he gives me a nice cash discount for payment the day service is rendered. Try a 50% discount.

He benefits from not having to pay overhead (staff to bill my insurance company)--AND--he STILL makes money off of me. I benefit because my health care decisions remain exactly where they should be. Between me and my doctor....not some bureaucrat in DC or in some fucked up insurance company clerical who's never laid eyes on me like your current arrangement.

Hell, paying my own way is actually cheaper than paying health insurance premiums.

The Nanny State will soon be replaced by The Bully State.

Wrong...

You're always free to go to the doctor of your choice... You may have to pay more to do so, but you're not told who you can and cannot go to...

Forum List

Back