National Geographic on 9/11

Are you one of the Troofers who believes that George H.W. Bush was the son of a Nazi?

Are you one of the scumbag Troofers who actually believes that our own government committed mass murder to falsely blame some Islamo-nazis as a pretext to take us to war?

Are you the kind of pussy who would deliberately violate one of the rules of this Board?

That tells us all something about YOUR dedication to "truth." You agree to abide by some pretty basic, simpl,e easil- kept promises and then you deliberately and willfully violate one of those terms as soon as it's expedient for you.

It would be easier if you'd just tell the truth: you have doubts but you have NO legitimate ground to make such reckless and vile accusations about anybody in the American government. Yet, you make thoise irresponsible accusations all the time, anyway, because you are unconcerned with anything akin to the TRUTH.

You filthy lying scumbag Troofers are a miserable excuse for human beings.

Why are so so schizophrenic in your responses..go start a thread on Prescott bush and his connect ins is thats what you wish to discuss

Hm. I wonder if it makes sense to take any advice from a lying scumbag Troofer with such a tenuous grasp on English, grammar, spelling, logic, reason and judgment?

:lol:

By the way, among the questions you just ducked, this one interests me at the moment, most of all: Are you the kind of pussy who would deliberately violate one of the rules of this Board?

I believe you ducked THAT one for a very obvious reason.

oh my spelling and gramme are reasonable enough I am not a typist and did not look up from the keyboard just like you did ..lol...and as far as posting your filthy homo erotic PMs..I did not know I was obliged to keep your dirty little secrete and your desire was to share your fantasies in private..Mr creepy

as opposed to this brilliant response by you?

you deleted this part of my post...

the fires in wtc 7 were similar to those that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present. These other buildings, including philadelphia's one meridian plaza,
wtc.nist.gov/media/nist_ncstar_1a_for_public_comment.pdf

stfu

You just flat out LIED again.

That seems to be ALL you fucking Troofers can do: lie.

In reality, your ENTIRE reply was: "stfu"

You said not one other word. Not a letter. Not a period. Nothing else at all, you outright deliberate lying fucktard scumbag "Troofer."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1997316-post361.html

Here, to preserve it against any editing efforts by you (since you are a lowlife deliberate outright filthy liar), is the entire post ending with your sole four letter response:

the fires in wtc 7 were similar to those that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present. These other buildings, including philadelphia's one meridian plaza,
stfu

it was the quote function fool..the post that says fizz is mine..

stfu

You said not one other word. Not a letter. Not a period. Nothing else at all, you outright deliberate lying fucktard scumbag "Troofer."

Here, to preserve it against any editing efforts by you (since you are a lowlife deliberate outright filthy liar), is the entire post ending with your sole four letter response:

Ah sure. The "quote" function. :cuckoo:

Learn to use it. It's actually quite simple.

No wonder the difficult stuff is so far beyond your grasp.

But you happen to be full of shit, anyway, id-eots.

cant do it ...you should be ashamed putting two word response like..you lie...are you Brain damaged or what..why waste your time if you cant address an issue beyond that ...it is pathtic...
it would be a waste of time to give you any more than i do
however, this does not take much time

why dont you worry about something much more personal, such as the quote function, and get that right before moving on to something slightly more complex such as structural engineering. :lol:

stfu

and you LIE again

why do you try to deceive like that...wtc 7 did not have a 110 story building fall on it you phrase it that way in a flailing attempt to connect the damage from falling debris to the collapse of wtc 7 when NIST sates that regardless of structural damage the building still would have collapsed from the fires alone...wtf is wrong with you ??

The collapse of WTC 7 is the first known instance of a tall building brought down primarily by uncontrolled fires. The fires in WTC 7 were similar to those that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present. These other buildings, including Philadelphia's One Meridian Plaza, a 38-story skyscraper that burned for 18 hours in 1991, did not collapse

Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated. The growth and spread of the lower-floor fires due to the loss of water supply to the sprinklers from the city mains was enough to initiate the collapse of the entire building due to buckling of a critical column in the northeast region of the building.

wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1A_for_public_comment.pdf

the fire in philadelphia was being fought the entire time it was burning. WTC7 had absolutely no firefighting going on for hours.

not a valid comparison.
ah, nevermind, Id-Eots, i see you DID fuck up the quote

Why are so so schizophrenic in your responses..go start a thread on Prescott bush and his connect ins is thats what you wish to discuss

Hm. I wonder if it makes sense to take any advice from a lying scumbag Troofer with such a tenuous grasp on English, grammar, spelling, logic, reason and judgment?

:lol:

By the way, among the questions you just ducked, this one interests me at the moment, most of all: Are you the kind of pussy who would deliberately violate one of the rules of this Board?

I believe you ducked THAT one for a very obvious reason.

oh my spelling and gramme are reasonable enough I am not a typist and did not look up from the keyboard just like you did ..lol...and as far as posting your filthy homo erotic PMs..I did not know I was obliged to keep your dirty little secrete and your desire was to share your fantasies in private..Mr creepy

Publicly posting a PM is a violation of the Board Rules, id-eots. You SHOULD know as much since you had to AGREE to the terms of service when you signed up.

But, at least you admit that you DID violate the rules, you dishonest fucktard.

And what I wrote (despite your fervent desire) wasn't 'homo-erotic.' I was merely commenting on your behavior, after all.

Now, stop deflecting.

You have made it abundantly clear that you are dishonest. It is really a shame that you use the word "Truth" in such a disrespectful fashion.

why do you try to deceive like that...wtc 7 did not have a 110 story building fall on it you phrase it that way in a flailing attempt to connect the damage from falling debris to the collapse of wtc 7 when NIST sates that regardless of structural damage the building still would have collapsed from the fires alone...wtf is wrong with you ??

The collapse of WTC 7 is the first known instance of a tall building brought down primarily by uncontrolled fires. The fires in WTC 7 were similar to those that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present. These other buildings, including Philadelphia's One Meridian Plaza, a 38-story skyscraper that burned for 18 hours in 1991, did not collapse

Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated. The growth and spread of the lower-floor fires due to the loss of water supply to the sprinklers from the city mains was enough to initiate the collapse of the entire building due to buckling of a critical column in the northeast region of the building.

the fire in philadelphia was being fought the entire time it was burning. WTC7 had absolutely no firefighting going on for hours.

not a valid comparison.
ah, nevermind, Id-Eots, i see you DID fuck up the quote

Yes. The quote function works fine. HE is the one that fucked IT up.

But a cowardly dishonest slug like him will always blame the computer.

why doesn't liarability learn how to spell those or e-mail...before spewing forth anymore of his homosexual fantasies

id-eots:

Liability spells just fine. You evidently are quite incapable of such things.

The "those" you make reference to in your own chaotic and incomprehensible fashion remain unclear.

And, again, your deliberate lies are beside the point. My PM comment to you wasn't homo-eroticism. I realize you wish it had been. But it was just a disparaging comment about YOUR inclinations.

Now then, back on topic.

• Do you have ANY evidence whatsoever that anybody in our government was involved with anybody else to commit mass murder?
  • Which government officials committed these treasonous acts?
  • I take it you have NO evidence for any such charges?
  • How many people (according to your theory) would HAVE to be involved (minimally) in this conspiracy you allege?
  • How have they managed to somehow NEVER break ranks? Conspiracies are difficult because absolute silence and tight discipline are required. But you are talking about government officials who live by the "leak." Yet we see NONE of that. Why not?

pretty basic, simpl,e easil- kept promises and then you deliberately and willfully violate one of those terms as soon as it's expedient for you.

It would be easier if you'd just tell the truth: you have doubts but you have NO

give it up loser you have no facts...you got typos and homosexual fantasies..take a walk creep..you are as pathetic as divemoroncon

pretty basic, simpl,e easil- kept promises and then you deliberately and willfully violate one of those terms as soon as it's expedient for you.

It would be easier if you'd just tell the truth: you have doubts but you have NO

give it up loser you have no facts...you got typos and homosexual fantasies..take a walk creep..you are as pathetic as divemoroncon

Oh nosies. I made some careless errors and missed them in a failed effort to edit?

LOL! :clap2:

And despite your propensity to lie, I have no homosexual fantasies. Indeed, as has already been pointed out to you (and if you had any honesty in you -- which you don't -- you'd have to admit it), noting your preferences does not a fantasy on my part make.

You have no valid basis in fact to make the wild-ass accusations you are all too willing to make despite that lack of factual support. You are perfectly content to accuse government officials of having committed acts of treason and mass murder -- and a dipshit liar like you happily relies on bullshit like youtube or some nut-bar 9/11 Troofer websites.

You utterly lack honor, integrity, decency, civility, regard for the truth and any shred of support for you irresponsible claims.

You Troofers are scumbags.

Last edited:
Due to the effectiveness of the spray-applied fire-resistive material (SFRM) or fireproofing, the highest steel column temperatures in WTC 7 only reached an estimated 300 degrees C (570 degrees F), and only on the east side of the building did the steel floor beams exceed 600 degrees C (1,100 degrees F). However, fire-induced buckling of floor beams and damage to connections—that caused buckling of a critical column initiating collapse—occurred at temperatures below approximately 400 degrees C where thermal expansion dominates. Above 600 degrees C (1,100 degrees F), there is significant loss of steel strength and stiffness. In the WTC 7 collapse, the loss of steel strength or stiffness was not as important as the thermal expansion of steel structures caused by heat.
NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

I thought you said the temperatures they came up with cannot be reached in a normal office fire? Are you saying that office fires can never reach 300C, 400C, or 600C?

Maybe you need to read a bit.
Case Studies: Others: Desk Study High Rise Building

Security & Fire Protection Systems: fire ratings of home safes, hazard test, underwriters laboratories

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris
OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

YouTube - 9/11: NIST engineer John Gross denies WTC molten steel (extended)

How did they come up with those temperature ranges?

Ok. Answer the two questions below. BTW, the Madrid building was not steel only so your comparison for that one is void. It had a reinforced concrete core.
Case Studies: Historical Fires: Windsor Tower Fire

1. Are you saying that it is 100% impossible for a steel structure building to EVER collapse from an uncontrolled fire?

2. Can you show me any part of the NIST report on the collapse of WTC7 that they got wrong and why?

there are many other examples other than madrid in that video

(NIST) announced today following an extensive, three-year scientific and technical building and fire safety investigation. This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building, the agency stated as it released for public comment its WTC investigation report and 13 recommendations for improving building and fire safety.

Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event,”

You still didn't answer my question.

Is it your opinion that it is 100% impossible for a structure, composed of steel beams and columns, to EVER collapse due to an uncontrolled fire?

Yes or no?

Are you saying that their conclusion that fire would have caused a collapse without structural damage is wrong?

Based on what?

Please show me where they made a mistake that you have found that leads you to say, without a shadow of a doubt, WTC7 should NOT have collapsed from fire. Take a look through their analysis and show me where the major mistake is in their calculations.

Forum List

Back