Is Obama Targeting Toyota to Assist Gubmn't Motors?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

TalkRadio 570 KLIF

LaHood says don't drive recalled Toyotas til fixed

WASHINGTON (AP) - Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is telling owners of recalled Toyotas to stop driving the vehicles and get them fixed.

LaHood's warning came Wednesday in testimony before a House Appropriations subcommittee on transportation. LaHood says his advice to owners is to "stop driving it. Take it to a Toyota dealer because they believe they have a fix for it."

---

If the Fed didn't have their Hand in on the (2) of the Big Three right now, I'd be Less Inclined to Humor this Concept, but...

Something is Stinky about how Fixated the Fed and the "Free Press" are right now over some Recalls...

I will Continue Watching this one...

:)

peace...

TalkRadio 570 KLIF

WASHINGTON (AP) - Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is telling owners of recalled Toyotas to stop driving the vehicles and get them fixed.

LaHood's warning came Wednesday in testimony before a House Appropriations subcommittee on transportation. LaHood says his advice to owners is to "stop driving it. Take it to a Toyota dealer because they believe they have a fix for it."

---

If the Fed didn't have their Hand in on the (2) of the Big Three right now, I'd be Less Inclined to Humor this Concept, but...

Something is Stinky about how Fixated the Fed and the "Free Press" are right now over some Recalls...

peace...

Hope so.

TalkRadio 570 KLIF

---

peace...

Hope so.

I'm just Playin'...

:eusa_shhh:

peace...

Forum List

Back