National Debt

8 trillion was caused by Donald Trump and his fucking tax breaks for the super rich! Time to get rid of the fucking tax break so we can finally have sane fiscal policy. It should never fall on the poor or the helpless.

8 trillion was caused by Donald Trump and his fucking tax breaks for the super rich! Time to get rid of the fucking tax break so we can finally have sane fiscal policy. It should never fall on the poor or the helpless.
8 trillion in tax breaks? :rofl:
Is any part of your life based on reality?

If you create your own money there is no debt, there is no default.

The constitution gives congress the authority to create our own money. This is at no cost. There is no money to pay back and no interest to pay.

So then, why do we borrow money to be repaid with interest?
Anybody?

BTW, inflation doesn't care where you get the money.

What do you think our currency would be worth if Congress had printed $32 trillion?

This is exactly why we do not want their hands on the money printing press.

All you do is support the programs that cause more money to be printed.

The constitution gives congress the authority to create our own money. This is at no cost. There is no money to pay back and no interest to pay.

So then, why do we borrow money to be repaid with interest?
What do we think inflation would be if the US just printed money for lax financial management.

Then the US dollar would have no confidence in it... Then every country would be dumping it like a bad smell...

US dollar would then exposed to hyperinflation.

I just want to add, this was the great economist AOCs plan to help pay for her green new deal :rofl:
Like every other country is doing it...

It really helps when you don't spend over a trillion in a hell hole in the ME to secure Oil...
Oil is subsidised with these wars..

Renewable Energy is now cheaper than Fossil Fuels...

Oh Fuck... So countries who are invested in Renewables are doing better...
Another loss in the GOP economic plan...

The federal government only has one source of income an thats taxpayers. It’s taxpayer debt. It’s not just money in the air floating around.
Interesting. Where do taxpayers get their money? It comes from government spending. If the government did not spend any money, none of us would have any.

But the question still remains, should the government create its own money at no cost, or borrow it to be repaid with interest?

What do we think inflation would be if the US just printed money for lax financial management.

Then the US dollar would have no confidence in it... Then every country would be dumping it like a bad smell...

US dollar would then exposed to hyperinflation.
Raising the debt limit means printing more money.

You don't make any sense.

Interesting. Where do taxpayers get their money? It comes from government spending. If the government did not spend any money, none of us would have any.

But the question still remains, should the government create its own money at no cost, or borrow it to be repaid with interest?

Please don’t procreate, vote or drive.

Like every other country is doing it...

It really helps when you don't spend over a trillion in a hell hole in the ME to secure Oil...
Oil is subsidised with these wars..

Renewable Energy is now cheaper than Fossil Fuels...

Oh Fuck... So countries who are invested in Renewables are doing better...
Another loss in the GOP economic plan...

Stay off the kook sites.

Stay off the kook sites.
This is fact not Fox News...

Renewables are cheaper.
I am really sorry that the real world doesn't conform to the bullshit you have been fed. I think this might be a real inconvenient.

You have no evidence, ever wonder why?

This is fact not Fox News...

Renewables are cheaper.
I am really sorry that the real world doesn't conform to the bullshit you have been fed. I think this might be a real inconvenient.

You have no evidence, ever wonder why?

More kook sites. Sorry.

Forum List

Back