National Debt is 110% of GDP. Highest since WWII

I see. Since you're such an expert, please enlighten us:

Okay, tell me:
  1. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to create shitty, opaque CMOs and the even more hideous CDOs?
  2. How did Clinton and Reno force mortgage companies to sell shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
  3. How did Clinton and Reno force the ratings agencies to slap AAA (TREASURY-level) ratings on those shit securities, making them highly attractive to buy?
  4. How did Clinton and Reno force mortgage companies to write no-doc loans with insane balloons, knowing they'd be sold off in 12 hours to a shit CMO at NO risk?
  5. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to threaten the ratings agencies with lost business if they didn't give them AAA ratings on shit securities?
  6. How did Clinton and Reno force Alan Greenspan to REFUSE to regulate derivatives while CFTC Chairwoman Brooksley Borns was BEGGING him to?
  7. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to drop their standards to the ground when they needed more shit CMO's and CDO's to SELL OFF for huge fees?
  8. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to SHORT the VERY SAME shit securities they were selling to their CLIENTS, WHILE the whole thing was collapsing?
  9. How did Clinton and Reno force GS & John Paulson to create shit CMO's that were SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to FAIL so they could buy swaps on them, making Paulson a cool $2 BILLION?
  10. How did Clinton and Reno force AIG to write zillions in credit default swaps with ZERO reserves to back them up? ZERO???
Go ahead. Show us how much you know. I've numbered 'em for you so you can real specific.

Read this dummy...learn what CNN will not tell you...do you really want to live your life with only half of the truth?

Clinton's Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown
As I expected. You have NO idea what I'm talking about. NONE.

You're reduced to linking to "Reason" magazine. You couldn't even TRY.

This is what happens when you choose to delegate your thinking to others.
I present the truth to you that you have been wrong for the last two decades and you just act like you learned nothing from it....
The Truth. Too funny.

You don't even know what I'm talking about. You're just linking to the words of others.

Pathetic.
Some people just refuse to except the truth...I guess you are one of them....
I gave you ten (10), clear, direct, specific questions.

Answer them, Trumpster.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You mean when the inner city home loans Clinton and Reno ordered the banks to hand out to people that couldn't qualify crashed the market?....rewriting recent history does not work....

Okay, tell me:
  1. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to create shitty, opaque CMOs and the even more hideous CDOs?
  2. How did Clinton and Reno force mortgage companies to sell shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
  3. How did Clinton and Reno force the ratings agencies to slap AAA (TREASURY-level) ratings on those shit securities, making them highly attractive to buy?
  4. How did Clinton and Reno force mortgage companies to write no-doc loans with insane balloons, knowing they'd be sold off in 12 hours to a shit CMO at NO risk?
  5. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to threaten the ratings agencies with lost business if they didn't give them AAA ratings on shit securities?
  6. How did Clinton and Reno force Alan Greenspan to REFUSE to regulate derivatives while CFTC Chairwoman Brooksley Borns was BEGGING him to?
  7. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to drop their standards to the ground when they needed more shit CMO's and CDO's to SELL OFF for huge fees?
  8. How did Clinton and Reno force the banks to SHORT the VERY SAME shit securities they were selling to their CLIENTS, WHILE the whole thing was collapsing?
  9. How did Clinton and Reno force GS & John Paulson to create shit CMO's that were SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to FAIL so they could buy swaps on them, making Paulson a cool $2 BILLION?
  10. How did Clinton and Reno force AIG to write zillions in credit default swaps with ZERO reserves to back them up? ZERO???
Go ahead. Show us how much you know. I've numbered 'em for you so you can real specific.

Read this dummy...learn what CNN will not tell you...do you really want to live your life with only half of the truth?

I present the truth to you that you have been wrong for the last two decades and you just act like you learned nothing from it....
The Truth. Too funny.

You don't even know what I'm talking about. You're just linking to the words of others.

Pathetic.

I know that is all you can do is laugh....but you should be crying because you have lived with a lie for decades....

Okay, tell me:

The Truth. Too funny.

Pathetic.
One answer for ALL YOUR QUESTIONS....They shamed and threatened them...just like what the libs always do...happy now?...read the damn link!!!

Okay, tell me:

The Truth. Too funny.

Pathetic.
No, Mac1958 is right. Since you have no idea what you're talking about, you don't even know if what you linked is right or not. All you know, and what everyone here knows, is that you like what it says.

The Truth. Too funny.

Pathetic.
No, Mac1958 is right. Since you have no idea what you're talking about, you don't even know if what you linked is right or not. All you know, and what everyone here knows, is that you like what it says.
All they know is the CRA, because that's all they've been fed.

I've tried this, easily, 12-15 times with various Trumpsters, and they all do this. None of them know about this stuff.

Ignorance and arrogance.

Ahhhh poor baby can't handle a little debt.....but we heard nothing from him as Obama buried us in record breaking deficits for 8 fucking years...
Didn’t you use to pretend to be tea party?
Yes but I'm more in favor of seeing the far left in our nation beaten back down for good....and Trump is doing a good job of exposing them and the people are rejecting them...once they are in irreparable shambles I'll turn to looking for reductions in the national debt....
Beaten back? He’s making us more liberal. More and more big government.

The national debt currently sits at $22.5 trillion. By the end of 2008, when former President Barack Obama was first elected, the national debt sat at $10 trillion. In 2016, it was $19.6 trillion.

The U.S. GDP for the second quarter of this fiscal year was revised down to a 2 percent increase, down from 3.1 percent the previous quarter.

So, I guess the question for all the Trumpniks out there is, why is this rapid accumulation of debt a bad thing only when recovering from an economic catastrophe, but not when it is spent on frivolities like a Russian steel wall, and the confiscated ranch land to build it on?

US national debt is now 110 percent of GDP — largest debt-to-GDP ratio since WWII
We need a new party that actually cares.
You are so disingenuous...the entire field of top dems seeking to replace Trump want to spend trillions of dollars on saving the planet....we know the dems trying to win the presidency want to spend trillions more than Trump...on a weather hoax...
Yeah sure. Trump greatly increased deficits over Obama. Bush ruined the balanced budget. Reagan tripled the debt. Only a fool would trust repubs on debt.

The national debt currently sits at $22.5 trillion. By the end of 2008, when former President Barack Obama was first elected, the national debt sat at $10 trillion. In 2016, it was $19.6 trillion.

The U.S. GDP for the second quarter of this fiscal year was revised down to a 2 percent increase, down from 3.1 percent the previous quarter.

So, I guess the question for all the Trumpniks out there is, why is this rapid accumulation of debt a bad thing only when recovering from an economic catastrophe, but not when it is spent on frivolities like a Russian steel wall, and the confiscated ranch land to build it on?

US national debt is now 110 percent of GDP — largest debt-to-GDP ratio since WWII

Republicans only care about debt when there is a Democrat in the White House and they can blame him for it.

Time to cut spending and slash all budgets.
Yes we spend 1 trillion dollars on welfare and Medicaid, cut that spending thus putting that money saved to the debt and in 15 years no more debt, more people working and less liberals. Win win for the US of A.

No. Cut the military budget in half. China has at least 3 time the number of people we do, and their military budget is half of ours.
Yeah that’s also why we’re not all speaking chinese right now

The nation elected a black man TWICE. then in your small mind, the nation turned to racism electing Donnie. WTF!

WTF indeed...but that's what happened
No. They voted in Donnie because Obama failed them and they knew SHE would too. So, they took a chance on a businessman with no experience and a potty mouth.

Time to cut spending and slash all budgets.
Yes we spend 1 trillion dollars on welfare and Medicaid, cut that spending thus putting that money saved to the debt and in 15 years no more debt, more people working and less liberals. Win win for the US of A.

No. Cut the military budget in half. China has at least 3 time the number of people we do, and their military budget is half of ours.
Yeah that’s also why we’re not all speaking chinese right now

No it's not. China has over 1 billion people and there is no way we could beat them without using nukes. Right now we can kill everybody at least 13 times. That's 12 more times that is required. So if we maintained what we have, were still good.

The nation elected a black man TWICE. then in your small mind, the nation turned to racism electing Donnie. WTF!

No. They voted in Donnie because Obama failed them and they knew SHE would too. So, they took a chance on a businessman with no experience and a potty mouth.
Racial resentment is why Trump is in office. Most of the whites in America did not vote for Obama twice, but in your small mind just because a black man was president it proved racism is over. Trump lost the nations vote, so people did not take a chance on this dunce cap. And he has failed miserably.

You must have missed that little event that took place in 2008.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

You mean when the inner city home loans Clinton and Reno ordered the banks to hand out to people that couldn't qualify crashed the market?....rewriting recent history does not work....

Okay, tell me:

Exactly. You spoke the cold hard truth this time mac. And you won't get a straight answer.

Okay, tell me:

You might be wise to start listening to CNN, because this article is bullshit.

Okay, tell me:

Exactly. You spoke the cold hard truth this time mac. And you won't get a straight answer.
They can't answer because that critical information is not fed to them in the alternate universe.

They simply don't know.

Racial resentment is why Trump is in office. Most of the whites in America did not vote for Obama twice, but in your small mind just because a black man was president it proved racism is over. Trump lost the nations vote, so people did not take a chance on this dunce cap. And he has failed miserably.
Again, absurd.

Millions of whites and blacks never vote. Ears doesn’t get elected TWICE if he doesn’t win the white vote. You might not be aware that whites are still the majority race in this country, and blacks are a very small minority (sadly they have aborted millions of black babies). Ears could get very black to vote for him, and still lose. He has to carry the white vote, which he did because most whites aren’t racist, unlike blacks like you.

Okay, tell me:

You might be wise to start listening to CNN, because this article is bullshit.
Really?...well who is caught lying more...CNN and your sources or my sources?......

Okay, tell me:

They can't answer because that critical information is not fed to them in the alternate universe.

They simply don't know.
They don't want to know. That's the sad part.

The Truth. Too funny.

Pathetic.
I know my link is right because I lived through it....I was awake while Clinton was president....can't say the same for you dweebs....I remember Reno threatening banks with regulation and fines....coercing them into loaning people of color home loans whether they qualified or not....everyone was refinancing their homes and making money from it...and Clinton said it was racist for the banks to deny minorities the same opportunity....the link is 100% correct....just because it blows your narrative for the last two decades is not my problem....

Forum List

Back