National debt hits $19 trillion

I don't see any of the candidates promising to get us out of debt. In fact, all of them are pushing programs that would increase the debt.
Rand Paul has.
Sez it's the greatest threat to national security.
That's why I've been one of the few that' backs him. This debt deal is insane.
Blame obama. What about so called repubs that gave him more than what he needed.

Obama's legacy - increase the debt by $10 trillion...and vastly - VASTLY improve the profits of the top wealthiest people and companies in the world.

Congress has more control over spending. Congress is republican.

Hilarious...oh my God how clueless people are...just amazing.
I bet you can name every American Idol winner the past 10 years

So clinton did balance the budget.
What??? Just 2 post up you said congress pulls the purse strings and you blame the gop
Now under Clinton you thank clinton
Talk about unequal scholarship

Obama's legacy - increase the debt by $10 trillion...and vastly - VASTLY improve the profits of the top wealthiest people and companies in the world.

What??? Just 2 post up you said congress pulls the purse strings and you blame the gop
Now under Clinton you thank clinton
Talk about unequal scholarship

He seemed to be saying it is the president. You tell me? Repubs seem to want it both ways.

I don't see any of the candidates promising to get us out of debt. In fact, all of them are pushing programs that would increase the debt.
Rand Paul has.
Blame obama. What about so called repubs that gave him more than what he needed.
Further proof that the two parties are very much alike. Yet the partisans of both parties blame the opposing party. When will Americans come together and realize the shame that is being played on them by the parties, media, and elites? I have little faith it will be any time soon.

I see je
Rand Paul has.
Further proof that the two parties are very much alike. Yet the partisans of both parties blame the opposing party. When will Americans come together and realize the shame that is being played on them by the parties, media, and elites? I have little faith it will be any time soon.
I see jebbie webbie spent 3k a vote. And he's out there calling himself a conservative. LOL Whatta freak.

No...talk about deflection...hahahaha

And this is why I laugh at both the GOP and the Dems. Each side during an election shows that the current president (Dem or GOP) is increasing the debt and overspending, yet even when THEIR candidate becomes president all of a sudden that isn't a bad thing when it happens.

Partisan politics at its finest. The Titanic is going down and the Dems and GOP are more interested in re-arranging the seats on deck of the Titanic instead.

Wait so it is congress?

And this is why I laugh at both the GOP and the Dems. Each side during an election shows that the current president (Dem or GOP) is increasing the debt and overspending, yet even when THEIR candidate becomes president all of a sudden that isn't a bad thing when it happens.

Partisan politics at its finest. The Titanic is going down and the Dems and GOP are more interested in re-arranging the seats on deck of the Titanic instead.

I particularly can't understand repubs. They constantly run on being fiscally responsible and then never are. Republican congress now is more concerned with getting more military spending and tax breaks for the richest than balancing the budget. Guess I just sort of expect Dems to spend. Though Clinton only fiscally responsible president in a very long time.

I particularly can't understand repubs. They constantly run on being fiscally responsible and then never are. Republican congress now is more concerned with getting more military spending and tax breaks for the richest than balancing the budget. Guess I just sort of expect Dems to spend. Though Clinton only fiscally responsible president in a very long time.

Dems do the same thing. Look at Obama's comments about Bush overspending and increasing the debt and then he does the same thing. Both parties overspend on things THEY want. That hasn't change in the last three decades.

Dems do the same thing. Look at Obama's comments about Bush overspending and increasing the debt and then he does the same thing. Both parties overspend on things THEY want. That hasn't change in the last three decades.

Oh I agree. Just seems repubs are more oblivious to it. Many Dems want more spending. Most repubs say they want less and then turn a blind eye every time repubs equal more spending.

Easy

Raise taxes by $1 trillion and cut spending by $1 trillion

You in for it conservatives?

Wait so it is congress?

You would have to ask yourself - you are the one bouncing all over the place.
No one balanced the budget during the Clinton years - total smoke and mirrors. Everyone knows it.

Easy

Raise taxes by $1 trillion and cut spending by $1 trillion

You in for it conservatives?

So we just keep giving the central banks and super corporations $1 trillion a year so they can keep living the high life?
This is your plan?
And we continue maintaining a military bigger than the next eight nations combined

One would think with all this spending the infrastructure of the nation, that many Ds like to talk about, would be shiny and new. Obama is the biggest spending POTUS ever, yet infrastructure is in disrepair. One would think Ds would question where all the money is going.
The money is being syffoned out of the country.

How sicking...

None of this debt went to infrastructure, science, r&d or education...We got fucked and didn't even get something for it.
Thanks to your beloved Obama.
Let's not forget the trillions bush charged to the credit card for his wars; not to mention all the US troops he sent off to their deaths, along with innocent civilians, but nutters don't care about that.
So Bush did it by himself?

Hillary and a bunch of other Democrats voted for the war. The only reason it became an issue was because they decided it could be used against Bush politically. Democrats where screaming about troops being in harm's way without proper equipment. So we spent billions.......and the Obama just gave it all to the Iraqis...who turned it over to ISIS. Obama literally gave away most of our armored vehicles to police departments so he could accuse them of military aggression.

Forum List

Back