National Archives still missing docs that trump took.

Trump stole 40 boxes of docs and now a shit load are missing. Where are they ?
You know Tommy you do not look that healthy. Your obsession with Trump and a country where do not even live is probably taking years off your useless life. So you know.

So where are they ? Who did trump give these docs to ?
How many americans will be killed because these docs fall in to the wrong hands ?
Fuck the National Archives.

We know you hate Trump, but you seem to think he should've walked around the White House on January 19th telling people to make sure they got all pertinent information and documents to the National Archives.

Actually that's what all the previous presidential exits did. They would spend from mid November thru mid January (two months) making an orderly exit.

You really are full of rage and hate.
I'm so glad I'm not like you.
Rage and hate has nothing to do with calling you what you are. No cigar, hack.
There it is again. I feel sorry for you. No one should go through life this miserable.

If there were something I could say to help, I'd say it.

Fuck the National Archives.
You realize the National Archives are the "peoples archives". They're the one's who hold presidential records, so that the people can have access to the records that belong to them.

You realize the National Archives are the "peoples archives". They're the one's who hold presidential records, so that the people can have access to the records that belong to them.
They don't care. They want payback on a system that has victimized them. That's what they've been told, that's what they believe.

vHHcC76.jpg

There it is again. I feel sorry for you. No one should go through life this miserable.

If there were something I could say to help, I'd say it.
Who says I am miserable? You got serious issues. You are under the impression someone actually cares what you say and that it has value. It does not.

Who says I am miserable? You got serious issues. You are under the impression someone actually cares what you say and that it has value. It does not.
And yet you constantly jump in to hump my leg, when I never post to you first.

Clearly I'm up in your head. You bitch at me like an old Karen every day. You literally can't help yourself.

You can't control yourself because you're weak. You've fallen for an obvious con man because you're weak.

You're just weak. Maybe that's why you're so miserable.

And yet you constantly jump in to hump my leg, when I never post to you first.

Clearly I'm up in your head. You bitch at me like an old Karen every day. You literally can't help yourself.

You can't control yourself because you're weak. You've fallen for an obvious con man because you're weak.

You're just weak. Maybe that's why you're so miserable.
I do not jump. I am consistent as you are. You keep posting lies and I keep telling you.

Well you were the one ranting that the Post Office OIG didn't release the report on those ballots trucked from New York to Pennsylvania. When that very day the report (some items redacted for security) was on the post office website.

You can't demonstrate any lies, and you don't have to "tell" me anything.

Man up. Stop being so weak. Stop being so emotional. It's boring.
I do not waste emotion on you. You are a hack and a conceited bastard. Carry on.

Link?

I know this is glaringly obvious to anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size, but I feel the need to spell this out for you:

Assuming your allegation is true, selling documents to someone is a far different scenario than not turning documents over to the National Archives...

You can't keep documents. It's illegal.

Forum List

Back