National all causes death numbers are not moving up

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Nope....the average daily deaths in the US continue to be just under 9,000 a day and that is taking the COVID numbers into the counting....you can read the bullshit right here Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 and notice that despite the claim of excess deaths they are very careful not to show you the total daily deaths on the same page. Why? Because you would have questions about why the numbers have been steady throughout .... that's why.

In 2018 the average was about 8,000 a day..
In 2020 at the peak of the infection rate the number of daily deaths held steady...hmmmm
Here we have another attempt to hide the real story...

Shit man...the numbers just won't cooperate and it's really beginning to look like COVID is just another incarnation of the seasonal flue and not a very scary one at that. Certainly nothing like the 1918-1919 influenza that left who towns dead.

I dunno....Bullshit detector is beginning to scream loudly.

JO

Certainly nothing like the 1918-1919 influenza that left who towns dead.

JO
Who towns?

Horton will save them!

Nope....the average daily deaths in the US continue to be just under 9,000 a day and that is taking the COVID numbers into the counting....you can read the bullshit right here Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 and notice that despite the claim of excess deaths they are very careful not to show you the total daily deaths on the same page. Why? Because you would have questions about why the numbers have been steady throughout .... that's why.

In 2020 at the peak of the infection rate the number of daily deaths held steady...hmmmm

Shit man...the numbers just won't cooperate and it's really beginning to look like COVID is just another incarnation of the seasonal flue and not a very scary one at that. Certainly nothing like the 1918-1919 influenza that left who towns dead.

JO

Yep. I ran your remark about Covid19 being no big deal through my Bullshit detector , and the needle blew right off the gauge.

JO

got a name for that WHOLE TOWN left dead by the 1918 influenza epidemic? A very interesting outcome of that flu ---were the LATE
EFFECTS, to wit PARKINSONISM ----

Cases are going down so much in the White House and Senate, looks almost like there is no pandemic.

Forum List

Back