Nation of Islam Turns Against Black Democrats For Denouncing Racist Farrakhan

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Leah Barkoukis - Nation of Islam Turns Against Black Members of Congress Who Denounced Farrakhan

"The Nation of Islam is rebuking three black members of Congress who criticized its leader, Louis Farrakhan, over anti-Semitic and anti-white comments he made in a Chicago speech last month."

The big question is where are the other Democrats, and why aren't THEY denouncing Farrakhan? Where is Barry, who had his picture taken smiling with Farrakhan?

(To be honest, I did not / do not expect the mentored student of racist, hate-spewing, anti-American pastor Jeremiah Wright to come out against Farrakhan any more than he did against his mentor.)

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam are only relevant to perpetually terrified conservatives
So no denouncement / condemnation from you, either, just a defense based on 'insignificance'?
If it weren’t for you terrified rubes, nobody in the world would know what Farrakhan says because because you’re the only one paying attention

Farrakhan is an interesting one. One would think that someone such as he would be low hanging fruit for the virtue signaling left. I guess we clearly see which virtues they wish to signal. ;)

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam are only relevant to perpetually terrified conservatives
So no denouncement / condemnation from you, either, just a defense based on 'insignificance'?
If it weren’t for you terrified rubes, nobody in the world would know what Farrakhan says because because you’re the only one paying attention
You mean the only ones acknowledging Farrakhan's racist extremism and Democrat support for him.

Leah Barkoukis - Nation of Islam Turns Against Black Members of Congress Who Denounced Farrakhan

"The Nation of Islam is rebuking three black members of Congress who criticized its leader, Louis Farrakhan, over anti-Semitic and anti-white comments he made in a Chicago speech last month."

The big question is where are the other Democrats, and why aren't THEY denouncing Farrakhan? Where is Barry, who had his picture taken smiling with Farrakhan?

(To be honest, I did not / do not expect the mentored student of racist, hate-spewing, anti-American pastor Jeremiah Wright to come out against Farrakhan any more than he did against his mentor.)

President Obama condemned Farrakhan's anti-Semitic statements as a candidate in 2008. How many times does he have to reiterate it. Every time the POS speaks?

"I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazinemade its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree."

Obama decried Farrakhan's racism

Arm both the Blacks denouncing him and the Nation of Islam.

Then let them have an uninterrupted fight.

All Whites will have to furnish is armed men on both sides that keep
both groups from running away.

Every time one kills another, Food Stamp useage and HUD payments
are reduced

Arm both the Blacks denouncing him and the Nation of Islam.

Then let them have an uninterrupted fight.

All Whites will have to furnish is armed men on both sides that keep
both groups from running away.

Every time one kills another, Food Stamp useage and HUD payments
are reduced
And the demonrat party loses another vote.

President Obama condemned Farrakhan's anti-Semitic statements as a candidate in 2008. How many times does he have to reiterate it. Every time the POS speaks?

"I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazinemade its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree."

Too funny. He was running for president under his Messiah mantle. Would you expect him to approve?

Yup, Obama denounced racist Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan - here is the photo of him NOT ever being with Farrakhan and denouncing him....

upload_2018-3-15_11-5-22.jpeg

Much like the time Barry denounced his mentor Jeremiah Wright, as seen in this photo:

upload_2018-3-15_11-6-3.jpeg

:lmao:

Yup, Obama denounced racist Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan - here is the photo of him NOT ever being with Farrakhan and denouncing him....

View attachment 182772

Much like the time Barry denounced his mentor Jeremiah Wright, as seen in this photo:

View attachment 182773

I remember in the spring of 2008 when Wright was suddenly brought to light during the campaign and Obama said he was like family. Then when Wright's racist words were made public Obama threw him off the bus faster than poisonous snake tossed out of his bed. The left is so smarmy.

Right.

Media hangs on his every word.
Conservative media, yes

Right.

Media hangs on his every word.
Conservative media, yes
Democrat Refusal To Denounce Racist Nation of Islam Leader - "Nothing to see here!"

Snowflakes have the same response when Republicans do not denounce white supremacists and / or KKK leaders - 'No big deal, nothing to see here.'

Riiiiiggghhhhtttttt....... :rolleyes:

Bwuhahahaha!

Too funny. He was running for president under his Messiah mantle. Would you expect him to approve?

Right, falling back on the old whinny Republican meme "What about Obama thinks he's the New Messiah" doesn't cut it.

View attachment 182772

View attachment 182773

The picture with Farrakhan was taken in 2005. Candidate Obama condemned Farrakhan's remarks in 2008. Funny how that TIME thing works huh?

Nice try in you what about Wright too. Nice.

Forum List

Back