Nation of Islam Turns Against Black Democrats For Denouncing Racist Farrakhan

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam are only relevant to perpetually terrified conservatives

Not just bull shit, but it’s hypocritical bull shit.
It’s 100% true. Farrakhan draws his only relevance from the attention he gets from scared conservatives.

No liar. He’s relevant because you lying assholes pretend that it’s the GOP that is racist and extreme when it is really the left. Your refusal to denounce him is proof. At the same time you hypocritical assholes DEMAND that the right denounce everyone who YOU label as racist in the right.

So, shut up liar.
Nation of Islam gas 20,000 members. The GOP has at least 62.9 million racists.

Again, as I have already shown, that is bull shit and you are a lying asshole.

Why that sick, racist cult "Nation of Islam" is allowed in the USA is unacceptable in this day and age of Muslim terrorism.

Farrakhan is an interesting one. One would think that someone such as he would be low hanging fruit for the virtue signaling left. I guess we clearly see which virtues they wish to signal. ;)
Farrakhan isn't worth ten minutes concern. He's just another con man.

If it weren’t for you terrified rubes, nobody in the world would know what Farrakhan says because because you’re the only one paying attention

Only a moron ignores the rattling of the snake as he walks by.

Hello moron.

If it weren’t for you terrified rubes, nobody in the world would know what Farrakhan says because because you’re the only one paying attention
We are the only ones who knows the truth about the idiot Farrakhan. You scum are his whores.

Tell that to Christians in this country who's rights are trampled on. All the while Islam is praised. Islam is Satan's religion, period.
Who is persecuting you? I've never seen persecuted and I lived with a Muslim majority.

Forum List

Back