Nashville shooter identified .

Which no one is arguing otherwise but replies concerning things no one is arguing seems to be the only replies I get.

You've said it ad nauseum throughout this entire thread. When they're using blackmail to force society into accepting something that isn't true, i.e. a man can be a woman, and vice versa, it is everybody's business.

Nobody is asking for special treatment. They are being asked to be treated like others.

No, others with dicks don’t compete in womens sports.

Nor do they demand to use womens restrooms or lockers.

Got it yet?

Nobody 'hates' them, that's just a bullshit pejorative that the left has grasped onto to sling mud at their opponents. Being critical of something or questioning its value on society is not 'hate', no matter how many times you repeat it.

Right, that's why they are called all sorts of names and condemned all through the many threads here.

As a matter of fact, I could say that it's 'hate' by playing along with their mental illness and trying to affirm it rather than encouraging that they seek treatment for it. White washing everything with 'inclusivity' is not helping them, it's hurting them. They're simply being used as a weapon, there is no true care or concern for their mental health at all.
By stating they have a "mental illness" is an example. How do you know they simply were not born this way?

Was Jesus noting these people had a "mental illness"?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12

Right, that's why they are called all sorts of names and condemned all through the many threads here.

By stating they have a "mental illness" is an example. How do you know they simply were not born this way?

Was Jesus noting these people had a "mental illness"?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12

They are condemned because of the bullshit they are trying to force on everyone, particularly children, in our society. Perhaps if they practiced what you preached, minding their own business and keeping their sexual proclivities to themselves, then they wouldn't have the backlash. It is a mental illness, wanting to be what you are not is not normal, nor should it be accepted.

No, others with dicks don’t compete in womens sports.

Nor do they demand to use womens restrooms or lockers.

Got it yet?

I'm not sure this person ever asked for any of that.

Besides, I already addressed the restroom issue. It's seems it's bad for a male to enter the girls restroom but it's OK for a man to enter a teen's dressing room.

They are condemned because of the bullshit they are trying to force on everyone, particularly children, in our society. Perhaps if they practiced what you preached, minding their own business and keeping their sexual proclivities to themselves, then they wouldn't have the backlash. It is a mental illness, wanting to be what you are not is not normal, nor should it be accepted.

BUT THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

I asked a question. If you would like to answer it, I would then answer your question. Otherwise I'll ignore your question just the same as you did.
That’s okay. Perceptive adults can easily see you’ve equated transgenderism with being handicapped with your silly questions.

Sure it is. People cut off a chunk of their nose quite often. But then again I've asked many times with no one answering. How is any of it any of your business?
Cutting off part of anything is a reduction, not an enhancement. Words have meanings.

That’s okay. Perceptive adults can easily see you’ve equated transgenderism with being handicapped with your silly questions.

Things don't fire during development and a person is born blind. Things don't fire "normally" for a person in development and things don't work the same for them.

Where is the difference? Why don't you condemn them both?

Things don't fire during development and a person is born blind. Things don't fire "normally" for a person in development and things don't work the same for them.

Where is the difference? Why don't you condemn them both?
Nice tapdancing there, kid.

Forum List

Back