Nashville shooter identified .

As in nearly all cases of girls claiming a trans identity, the shooter (she) was autistic. She also has an emotional disorder and the parents felt like she should not have owned any guns due to it. Was the emotional disorder actually being treated, or was it all about affirming the gender issue, as is common today.

At a press conference on Monday, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said of her family: 'They felt she had one weapon and that she had sold it. She was under doctors' care for an emotional disorder.

'Her parents felt like she should not own weapons, and they were under the impression that she didn't own any anymore. But she had been hiding several within the house.'

There you go with the straw man again. I'm not uneasy.
If you say something intelligent, you get an intelligent reply. Thus far, you haven't done that.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12

How is it that Jesus notes that there are people born different than others?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12

How is it that Jesus notes that there are people born different than others?
I'm not a religious person. Jesus can have any opinion he'd like, though.

Things don't fire during development and a person is born blind. Things don't fire "normally" for a person in development and things don't work the same for them.

Where is the difference? Why don't you condemn them both?

The ad hominem in your statement is that anyone is being 'condemned' to begin with, and they're not. :dunno:

I believe your hate is my business. It's what so often leads to what we see happening at schools.

Why is how they want to live their lives and of your business?
It’s not hate
It’s living in reality
Libs hate reality and demand adherence to their wishes and feelings so reality and addressing reality is labeled hate by them

It’s not hate
It’s living in reality
Libs hate reality and demand adherence to their wishes and feelings so reality and addressing reality is labeled hate by them

Show where anything I've said is factually incorrect.

I'm not sure this person ever asked for any of that.

Besides, I already addressed the restroom issue. It's seems it's bad for a male to enter the girls restroom but it's OK for a man to enter a teen's dressing room.
You are a sick sick human being.

Show where anything I've said is factually incorrect.
You proceed along the lines that anyone should be able to be what they want to be and that others accept such. That right there is factually incorrect
No one that is 6’ tall can “identify” as a dwarf and no social movement should be undertaken regarding acceptance of the delusion

Clearly stated purpose of a religious hate crime
Let’s see if authorities do the right thing. Probably not as mayor has already made coddling comments about the shooter

You proceed along the lines that anyone should be able to be what they want to be and that others accept such. That right there is factually incorrect
No one that is 6’ tall can “identify” as a dwarf and no social movement should be undertaken regarding acceptance of the delusion

You don't have to accept anything. You just need to mind your own business.

Forum List

Back