Nashville shooter identified .

There is nothing hateful or false about my comments.

A person changes their body to make them feel better about themselves. How is one change any different than the other and how is any of it any of your business?

A person changes their body to make them feel better about themselves. How is one change any different than the other and how is any of it any of your business?
I won't reply to anymore of your attempts to troll me. Now have a nice day.

I won't reply to anymore of your attempts to troll me. Now have a nice day.

They were simple questions on a discussion board. If you wish to not reply, I understand. It's quite common.

Changing your body due to mental health reasons isn't going to make anyone 'feel better' about themselves, the mental health issue does not just disappear because they had surgery. A woman who is insecure about how she looks doesn't now become secure and confident about herself because she had breast implants. Someone trying to completely change their gender isn't fixing the mental health issues by changing their appearance or cutting off body parts. That's the reality of it that lefties don't want to address or care about. I personally know a transgender teenager, it's been difficult and sad to watch what his parents have had to go through with him, he needs psychological help, not told that he can be a she with the cut of a knife.

Changing your body due to mental health reasons isn't going to make anyone 'feel better' about themselves, the mental health issue does not just disappear because they had surgery.

I'm fairly sure you are unable to speak for others. Tell us about your background on this? What were your studies? Did you write any papers on this? Or is just this your "feelings"?

A woman who is insecure about how she looks doesn't now become secure and confident about herself because she had breast implants.

Odd, many claim they do.

Someone trying to completely change their gender isn't fixing the mental health issues by changing their appearance or cutting off body parts. That's the reality of it that lefties don't want to address or care about. I personally know a transgender teenager, it's been difficult and sad to watch what his parents have had to go through with him, he needs psychological help, not told that he can be a she with the cut of a knife.

Well, you know someone.......that settles it.

Getting a boob job might make you feel better, it doesn't attempt to change what you are.

One does what they do to make them feel better, another does what they do.

How is any of this any of your business?

Precisely, then we have this obscenity to consider in wake of the fascist democrats murderous assault upon that school,

I do believe the sexual deviants of the fascist democrat machine have made selves visible, very much so.....

Getting a boob job might make you feel better, it doesn't attempt to change what you are.

And does it only make you feel better in the short term or is it a long term fix? People often feel better in the short term when they get what they want.

I'm fairly sure you are unable to speak for others. Tell us about your background on this? What were your studies? Did you write any papers on this? Or is just this your "feelings"?

Odd, many claim they do.

Well, you know someone.......that settles it.

There are studies on it, educate yourself. You can take every single comment you made above and apply it to your own posts on here, but you seem oblivious to that fact, inconvenient truths are hard to take apparently. :dunno:

And yes, I've watched it first hand for years, so that means I know more about it than you do, but apparently you're an expert, so tell us your qualifications to speak on the issue?

There are studies on it, educate yourself. You can take every single comment you made above and apply it to your own posts on here, but you seem oblivious to that fact, inconvenient truths are hard to take apparently. :dunno:

And yes, I've watched it first hand for years, so that means I know more about it than you do, but apparently you're an expert, so tell us your qualifications to speak on the issue?

I'm arguing to end the hate. I'm arguing to end the ostracization.

I don't need a study for that.

Remember, the trans terrorist group "Trans Resistance Network" announced their plans for "Trans Day of Vengeance" attacks just a few days ago. Now we know what they were planning.

Children today feel life is worthless and meaningless.... its not guns... its our schools bad parenting social media and gas lighting greedy elected officials.... and an absence of Gods message in schools and homes....

Remember, the trans terrorist group "Trans Resistance Network" announced their plans for "Trans Day of Vengeance" attacks just a few days ago. Now we know what they were planning.

Even the Texas shooter in Uvalde had pictures in drag on his facebook page.... we had better get a handle on this craziness fast....

No "normal" person is unable to see.
No "normal" person is unable to hear.
A "normal" person has two hands.
Why would a "normal" person choose any of those things?
Are you calling trannies handicapped now?

Forum List

Back