Nashville shooter identified .

Both. Got it.

Now your going to do the trump shuffle, right?

Why, because you got nothing else.

Well it's good of you to note neither is acceptable. You are the first willing to do that.

That's what women who get breast enhancement surgery do. They cut themselves open to change themselves to make them feel better about themselves.

Do you feel a need to demean them?

What about people who cut a part of their nose off? Should we ban that?
Liberal Logic 101

Women who want to look and feel more womanly are exactly like men who want to look like they are women.

That's what women who get breast enhancement surgery does. They cut themselves open to change themselves to make them feel better about themselves.

Do you feel a need to demean them?

What about people who cut a part of their nose off? Should we ban that?
Yeah, and breast enhancement has NEVER been respectable. Sure, faking breasts with silicon floppies is fraud. I don't like fraud. Men pretending to be women and women pretending to be men: what sex people are is way, way too important for personal safety to allow fraud.

Face lifts and nose jobs and "she had a little work done" ----------- not sure. I think this should be the criterion for banning:

If the surgery and hormone treatments result in the individual buying seven AR-15s and pistols and taking them into a school and shooting little kids? Yes, let's ban all that, doot squat. Works for me!

They are condemned because of the bullshit they are trying to force on everyone, particularly children, in our society. Perhaps if they practiced what you preached, minding their own business and keeping their sexual proclivities to themselves, then they wouldn't have the backlash. It is a mental illness, wanting to be what you are not is not normal, nor should it be accepted.
The worst of them are the Internet Influencers. Apparently these are males with HUGE teen girl followings and they strongly persuade these young girls to get mutilated and hormoned and turned into what they naively believe is a male --- but which is actually, they find out, a freakazoid shunned by everyone everywhere.

Forum List

Back