Nashville shooter identified .

In a press conference, it was stated it was a transgender woman... so, now I'm as confused as the shooter was. Was this a male or a female? We seem to have conflicting info...

See the video in this thread.

Another way the transgenders have degraded women.

No women was involved in this shooting except the victims

Only the ones who think cutting of perfectly healthy organs is good.

That's what women who get breast enhancement surgery does. They cut themselves open to change themselves to make them feel better about themselves.

Do you feel a need to demean them?

What about people who cut a part of their nose off? Should we ban that?

That's what women who get breast enhancement surgery does. They cut themselves open to change themselves to make them feel better about themselves.

No, I defend women.

And children.

Against the pervs who look to degrade them as this shooter did.

Calling him a she is low.

You are trying to compare apples to oranges.

You are trying to compare apples to oranges.

Hardly. You just don't want to do anything that would lessen your hate over things you do not understand. You wish to hate to promote your politics. I see that as a mental health issue myself.

Why is it OK for some to change themselves to their liking, but not for others? Then, how is any of it any of your business?

Hardly. You just don't want to do anything that would lessen your hate over things you do not understand. You wish to hate to promote your politics. I see that as a mental health issue myself.

Why is it OK for some to change themselves to their liking, but not for others? Then, how is any of it any of your business?
Now you sound stupid. Trying to compare changing a person's sex to a person getting a nose job is ridiculous.

I suggest you visit a mental health professional to help you. No it is not done for the same reason. Please tell me you are just being sarcastic.

How is it not done for the same reason? A person does not like the body they were born with and they seek to change it. A small breasted woman feels out of place. She feels better about her body getting implants.

How exactly is that different?

Then again, how is any of it any of your business?

How is it not done for the same reason? A person does not like the body they were born with and they seek to change it. A small breasted woman feels out of place. She feels better about her body getting implants.

How exactly is that different?

Then again, how is any of it any of your business?
I just stated facts and gave my opinion as this is a message board. You are unable to have any kind of rational discussion because you are sarcastic or truly ignorant.

I just stated facts and gave my opinion as this is a message board. You are unable to have any kind of a rational discussion either because you are sarcastic or truly ignorant.

No, it is because they are a troll.

Don't feed it.

Forum List

Back