Nashville shooter identified .

Unhook the Mike That Spells Itself "Mic"

Then why use the jurinalists' ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional grammar? That is part of their plan to dumb-down the public, yet we are led to grant them that weapon. And the fact that Conservative gurus copycat ever grammatical monstrosity that comes down the pike reveals that they're all part of the same clique.
I love to point out grammar and spelling mistakes and how we are dumbing down English.

But if "mic" is short for "microphone," that spelling makes sense, does it not?

I'm sure the person in question experienced a lot of hate in their short life. Seems something common with many school shooters.

Sadly we want to compound the hate.

These people are known for having mental problems.
They commit suicide at much higher rates than normal people.
This freak decided to go the opposite rout and kill normal people.

The last FOUR mass shooters have all been trannies. Why do you support mentally deranged people? You support pedo's, and trannies. Is there any mental illness you don't support?
Well, looks like some women and minorities are guessing the 2nd Amendment applies to them too. Good people with a gun.....................until they're not.

Just like males.

The last FOUR mass shooters have all been trannies. Why do you support mentally deranged people? You support pedo's, and trannies. Is there any mental illness you don't support?
Can you document this? I'd be interested.

Nah...their penchant for suicide is caused by their mental condition.
No normal person wants to change their sex.

No "normal" person is unable to see.

No "normal" person is unable to hear.

A "normal" person has two hands.

Why would a "normal" person choose any of those things?

USA today tweeted it was a trans man and the police Misgendered by mistake.

So female pretending to be a man.

Forum List

Back