Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto to be released after official FBI review

They probably have to get the names of their agents and informants out of that manifesto. Then after that it'll be released looking like this:
Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

The deep state Trump FBI leftovers will scrub the fact she was molested by Trump voting priests in her school.

Anything to protect Catholic groomers.

Hunting wild game isn't animal cruelty. It's survival!

Yeah, right. The overwhelming majority of people who hunt (especially in the US) don't do it for "survival" or because they have no other options. In today's world it's mostly for "sport"....or just tradition / culture. Any way you slice it though, it's ugly and sad that some people get a thrill out of killing innocent beings. Real manly, huh? :rolleyes: Actually, real men defend and protect the innocent among us rather than exploit them. But we live in upside-down world, so....

PS: Don't get me wrong, I disagree with JoeB131 on everything else, and I'm strongly pro 2A.

As I surmised. You're a beta lefty girlie boy. You couldn't survive in the outdoors if needed. Hunting wild game isn't animal cruelty. It's survival!

Bullshit. If you are going out with thousands of dollars of hunting equipment to get a few pounds of meat, then the cruelty is the point.

Me, I like my meat farm raised, disease free and humanely slaughtered, thank you.

You can move. Nobody I know cares if you move to North Korea.

When we are the vast majority, you are the ones who need to adapt.

Judging by the pages of her manifesto, clearly she wasn't getting treatment.

I don't know what she put on her 4473, but unless she was drawing pictures of herself shooting people in the margins, the gun industry still would have sold her a gun.

Here's how you stop that. Let the victims of gun violence sue the gun stores for negligence. They'll clean up their acts after a few lawsuits.
Of course it wasn't getting treatment, it was getting encouragement from the voodoo science quack cult. We are talking about morons who don't see permanent disfigurement and mutilation as self harm, but 'treatment '.

They probably have to get the names of their agents and informants out of that manifesto. Then after that it'll be released looking like this:
Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg
Yeah, really. Fourteen years from now?

Quite a lot of commentators have been calling for its release --- Tucker and also Laura Ingraham for two. So maybe. The general opinion expressed is that it's going to be a hate thing about Christians. I'm not sure; could be personal. This IS a woman (okay, was) and it's men who go the abstract route; women get mad at specific people. I'd like to know what was the other school with better security she decided against attacking: if it's a Christian school too, then I'm probably wrong.

I think it would have been great that instead of doing all this speculating about her mental health after the fact, someone had looked at her mental health before she was allowed to buy seven guns.

Here's a crazy idea. Instead of making it hard to get mental health treatment and easy to get guns... let's make it EASY to get mental health treatment and HARD to get guns.
He/She was getting treatment, he/she got out of it, after the Dembot rhetoric that there was nothing wrong with not knowing if you have a penis or not, and instead it was the Christians fault you felt bad.....so he/she stopped getting treatment, was then able to get firearms, and then able to murder a bunch of kids.

Had the Demafasicst not normalized the conditions he/she was dealing with maybe the help would of continued.

Of course it wasn't getting treatment, it was getting encouragement from the voodoo science quack cult. We are talking about morons who don't see permanent disfigurement and mutilation as self harm, but 'treatment '.
I just now read that 11 states have passed laws against mutilation of minors for the idea of changing their sex --- two yesterday, after the outrage in Nashville. I think we may win on this issue.

Was there any evidence she was getting ANY surgical or chemical treatment?
He/She was getting treatment, he/she got out of it, after the Dembot rhetoric that there was nothing wrong with not knowing if you have a penis or not, and instead it was the Christians fault you felt bad.....so he/she stopped getting treatment, was then able to get firearms, and then able to murder a bunch of kids.
Um, Link?

Had the Demafasicst not normalized the conditions he/she was dealing with maybe the help would of continued.
If she was getting anything other than gender affirming care, then she wasn't getting treatement.

Was there any evidence she was getting ANY surgical or chemical treatment?

Um, Link?

If she was getting anything other than gender affirming care, then she wasn't getting treatement.
All she needed was "gender affirming care" and this wouldn't of happened? hahahahhah

it's post like yours that have lead directly to the deaths of these kids....

I just now read that 11 states have passed laws against mutilation of minors for the idea of changing their sex --- two yesterday, after the outrage in Nashville. I think we may win on this issue.

Steep and unnecessary price for the six families.

Forum List

Back