Manifesto Of Covenant Shooter Leaked?

She misspelled “Khakis.“ She spelled it “kwakis”

The left will say Putin made this in his basement. Cannot confirm authenticity…..MUST BE BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA AS DISINFORMATION!

If you believe this manifesto is real, you must love Putin!

You know, that manifesto (why do all leftists seem to have 'manifesto's?) that nobody wants us to see?

You can guess as to why, I won't venture to tell you. But here it is/might be......

Sounds like a leftist to me....

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 6, 2023

vote pedo.jpg

I just read Reddit. Some of the sickest dems on the planet there, just begging you to read their putrid manifestos that the Biden commie crew won't let you see. Reddit lifetime banned me, but so what...I still stay close to my enemies.

Here is just one out of the millions of dem sickies there.

Posted by u/fiery_baptismdetrans

I have permanently fucked my life up VENT

"I’ll never have fully functioning genitals again. I can never have blood children. I’m the antithesis of impulsive, but the one time I act too swiftly, I end up fucking my life up.I am an outcast. I am unloveable. What was done to me as a child isn’t to blame for my choice to transition and neither is anyone/anything else. The blame is on me because I walked into that clinic and made my decision. And I made a horrible fucking decision. How can I ever trust myself again? How can I be certain about anything if I felt so certain about that? I’m a fucking nutcase. What am I living for? I just have drifted through my life so far. The only place I belong is a jail cell because it feels like a matter of time before I hurt someone. I’m just so damn angry at everything and I want revenge against the whole fucking world."

-------------------

Now this poor soul is a transfreak, but you don't have to be a transfreak to be a sick dem. Dems on the whole are a sick lot irrespective of being trans, homosexual or not...the liberal mind is just a diseased brain. And despite all of what I say here, I'm not against the liberals or the transfreaks. Do as you like...as long as it just affects YOU! The problem is the dems and their base work tirelessly to force it on everyone else...that is the problem. You can never mind your own business when it comes to a filthy dem...they take the fight to you!

big nips.jpg

You know, that manifesto (why do all leftists seem to have 'manifesto's?) that nobody wants us to see?

You can guess as to why, I won't venture to tell you. But here it is/might be......

Sounds like a leftist to me....

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 6, 2023
Little murderous Marxie.

American weirdies from all sides have manifestos.
Absolutely true but it’s not limited to America. From Ted Kaczynsk to Payton Gendron to the Weather Underground to Brenton Harrison Tarrant to the Communist Manifesto.

The weirdies are something all normies should be able to agree about. Don’t let the partisan sissy-fight fool you into defending a violent extremist.

But of course he did.

'Freddie' (who names their kid 'Freddie'?) O'Connell is a (sitting down?) progressive dimocrap whose Mommy was a (shock!) School Teacher and his Daddy (which is always subjective with dimocraps) was a goobermint employee.

Look him up. One thing I will say about Freddie..... Your daughters would be safe around him. Well, the adult/young adult ones. Not so sure abut the pre-teens.

dimocraps are scum

No School Choice = CRT and white bashing instead of reading, math, and science

This shooter is 100% on W and the GOP in 2002 that was 100% interested in selling out America for the cause of Zionist Fascism rather than giving Americans choice in education and breaking the homo dominated public education monopoly.

Thanks W, the WORST TRAITOR in American History

No School Choice = CRT and white bashing instead of reading, math, and science

This shooter is 100% on W and the GOP in 2002 that was 100% interested in selling out America for the cause of Zionist Fascism rather than giving Americans choice in education and breaking the homo dominated public education monopoly.

Thanks W, the WORST TRAITOR in American History
Gerald Ford tops any other Republican. Not only a traitor, a coward as well.

I personally think GW was just in over his head -- and soft. Ford was a fucking coward. May he roast in peace. Michigan Republicans tend to suck. bigly

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back