Nashville preparing to become most liberal sanctuary city in the U.S.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nashville Preparing to Become Most Liberal Sanctuary City in the U.S. – Tennessee Star

Two ordinances filed by Metro Councilmen Bob Mendes and Colby Sledge, drafted with the assistance of the TN Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition (TIRRC) and cheered on by Mayor Megan Barry, will make Davidson County and Metro Nashville the most liberal sanctuary city in the U.S.; in fact, even more liberal in its policies than New York City or San Francisco.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it should be expected to see this city go down the tubes fairly rapidly. They'll be looking like Paris, Detroit, Chicago in no time. Then these dumbasses will lose their tourist money and more lmao.

Nashville Preparing to Become Most Liberal Sanctuary City in the U.S. – Tennessee Star

Two ordinances filed by Metro Councilmen Bob Mendes and Colby Sledge, drafted with the assistance of the TN Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition (TIRRC) and cheered on by Mayor Megan Barry, will make Davidson County and Metro Nashville the most liberal sanctuary city in the U.S.; in fact, even more liberal in its policies than New York City or San Francisco.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it should be expected to see this city go down the tubes fairly rapidly. They'll be looking like Paris, Detroit, Chicago in no time. Then these dumbasses will lose their tourist money and more lmao.

I doubt this is going anywhere. Nashville is growing way to fast to have this kind of distraction and folks here will assume she's not serious about managing that growth by making this a protest.

I'd be shocked if it got adopted. In fact, I'd be shocked if she get re-elected..
So if it does pass, it wouldn't last thru the court challenges.

Forum List

Back