Nashville Mayoral Candidate Fires Campaign Manager Over Ties To Proud Boys.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Alice Rolli fired her campaign consultant and his firm on Monday after his ties to the Proud Boys surfaced.

As reported in a 2021 Washington Post article, Woodrow Johnston organized protests on behalf of Nevada Republicans following the 2020 presidential election. In Facebook Messenger messages, Johnston told an activist, “We need to do the same here in Nevada. We need to get the Proud Boys out.”

Johnston, the vice president of McShane LLC consulting at the time, was working on his own and not on behalf of his firm at the time of the quote. McShane does represent several far-right clients, including Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona), who are election deniers. Rolli hired McShane to handle most aspects of her campaign.

The psycho FAR LEFT is not taking Ms Rolli lightly. They know "Ready for Freddie" is in big trouble.

While all the migrants flooding Nashville and taking the low end jobs are never subjected to background checks, everyone Rolli talks to is getting one... The PRIORITY of the FAR LEFT....

The psycho FAR LEFT is not taking Ms Rolli lightly. They know "Ready for Freddie" is in big trouble.

While all the migrants flooding Nashville and taking the low end jobs are never subjected to background checks, everyone Rolli talks to is getting one... The PRIORITY of the FAR LEFT....

Nothing justifying your racism. I'm NOT far left, I'm human who believes in caring for humans. Something you so-called "Christians" never want to do. Your bastard son of dog was Jew, you know that right?

Doesn't you holy myth book talk about doing unto others as you have do unto do. I do not fear immigrants, you on hand seem shit scared of anyone who ain't white.

Something you so-called "Christians" never want to do. Your bastard son of dog was Jew, you know that right?

In TN, the FAR LEFT with IQ under 5 believe in Global Warming and assume everyone who opposes them is a Christian...

This is a typical sicko left winger who will vote for Ready for Freddie regardless.... and is uber spazzy because Ready for Freddie is finding out Nashville is NOT Ready for Lori Lightfoot 2.0

Lefties whined for the better part of half a freaking century over the alleged blacklisting of suspected Communist party members and here we are in the enlightened 21st century only the roles have been reversed and it's fine with democrats and the media.

Forum List

Back