More People Paying for Groceries in Installments

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Ya thunked the doubling of food prices was no big deal?

Klarna and other BNPL services are increasingly being tapped for groceries — usage surged 40 percent in the first two months of 2023, according to data from Adobe Analytics.

The Supply Side: More consumers use buy-now-pay-later for essentials - Talk Business & Politics

You'd think the stuttering fuck could bat at least 1 for 100.... on accident if nothing else..... not gonna happen Jack.

7vv37a.jpg

Klarna and other BNPL services are increasingly being tapped for groceries — usage surged 40 percent in the first two months of 2023, according to data from Adobe Analytics.

The Supply Side: More consumers use buy-now-pay-later for essentials - Talk Business & Politics

I seem to remember similar headlines in the early 90s. Americans using credit cards for groceries.

I'm pretty sure everyone needs to eat, regardless of political affiliation. One of G_ds funny quirks in our creation, we didn't have any say in the matter.

Hey Man ! its no big deal!! I saw Biden on TV today saying Bidenomics is really working and he's gonna be really focusing now! None a that Top down stuff man! what can be wrong? Groceries? groceries? this is America, just eat out.

Small wonder.....Wendys is marketing their chili in a can now and I told the wife to pick a can up to try.

She calls from the grocery store and says they have it and asked how many to get.....I asked how much and she said "Oh my goodness, it's $4.50 a 15 oz can!" I told her not to bother. As far as I am concerned the pig-tailed soulless Ginger can keep her damn chili.

It gets worse!....She checked and all the name brand canned chili was about the same price with the (blah) chicken chili coming in a buck cheaper.

I swear I don't see how people make it these days.....Thanks Biden.

Small wonder.....Wendys is marketing their chili in a can now and I told the wife to pick a can up to try.

She calls from the grocery store and says they have it and asked how many to get.....I asked how much and she said "Oh my goodness, it's $4.50 a 15 oz can!" I told her not to bother. As far as I am concerned the pig-tailed soulless Ginger can keep her damn chili.

It gets worse!....She checked and all the name brand canned chili was about the same price with the (blah) chicken chili coming in a buck cheaper.

I swear I don't see how people make it these days.....Thanks Biden.
Dennisons is at Target for $1.99. It is my go to.

Forum List

Back